Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
    tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nowhere1 View Post
    I was checking out of a New York City hotel and carefully going over a complicated bill not paying attention to anything around me. When I finished, I turned around and everyone in the lobby towered over me by 4 inches or more. I went weak at the knees and felt like I was moved into another dimension. Turned out it was a basketball convention checking in. I was one of the shortest in the room. Gave me a new perspective.
    Haha yep.
    I met Kobe Bryant (6'6") for the first time in August and I was like dam this guy is HELLA tall.
    My friend who introduced me was like "bro he's only 2-3 inches taller".
    I don't think i'll ever get used to dudes who're taller than me.
    **USC Alumni**
    **Nike SPARQ Athlete**
    **VBL (Venice Basketball League)**

dinfection will become famous soon enough. (+50) dinfection will become famous soon enough. (+50) dinfection will become famous soon enough. (+50) dinfection will become famous soon enough. (+50) dinfection will become famous soon enough. (+50) dinfection will become famous soon enough. (+50) dinfection will become famous soon enough. (+50) dinfection will become famous soon enough. (+50) dinfection will become famous soon enough. (+50) dinfection will become famous soon enough. (+50) dinfection will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    6'2 checking in at 175. Fell down to 140 back in April after surgery. Sucks so much trying to fill in my frame, hard to gain weight especially in college when I only get 2 meals a day.

tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dinfection View Post
    6'2 checking in at 175. Fell down to 140 back in April after surgery. Sucks so much trying to fill in my frame, hard to gain weight especially in college when I only get 2 meals a day.
    All I can say is enjoy the journey brah.
    You can still build mass with two meals.
    Just gotta eat like a mad man during your feeds.
    Anyone who's 6+ feet it's gonna take almost double the time of someone thats 5'+ feet.
    Cool thing is, once we're actually "there" we look 1000x's better.
    **USC Alumni**
    **Nike SPARQ Athlete**
    **VBL (Venice Basketball League)**

jones660 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My favorite is seeing someone in public thinking damn that dude is tall. So I go in for a measure and hes at chin level. Then I wonder how freakish I look to others.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16