Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    BIGSCOTTISH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIGSCOTTISH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIGSCOTTISH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIGSCOTTISH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIGSCOTTISH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIGSCOTTISH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIGSCOTTISH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIGSCOTTISH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIGSCOTTISH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIGSCOTTISH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIGSCOTTISH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by BigNTall2 View Post
    While rare, any tall (over 6') bodybuilders out there? I met Noah Steere at the Arnold Expo a few years ago---was nice to look someone in the eye for once.
    Hell YEAH! About time a thread is dedicated to the Tall Bodybuilder. Most shows I compete in the competitors that I compete again weigh the same as me but need a booster seat to drive. ****ers! FYI.... I dislike short bodybuilders very much. Freaking Midgets!
    The Big Scottish

BIGSCOTTISH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIGSCOTTISH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIGSCOTTISH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIGSCOTTISH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIGSCOTTISH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIGSCOTTISH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIGSCOTTISH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIGSCOTTISH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIGSCOTTISH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIGSCOTTISH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIGSCOTTISH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Num3n View Post
    maybe instead of being so greedy you share some of your height around. ill be happy with 2-3" thanks.
    Grab your Booster Seat and exit the forum or could you not see over your computer desk to read that it is for TALL Bodybuilders!!!!
    The Big Scottish

Originally Posted by calibutcher View Post
    I'm 6' 4" here.

It gets discouraging sometimes when trying to add weight on arm exercises, these long arms make me work harder.

Who else has a hard time finding shirts that are long enough and not baggy. It seems big and tall stores emphasis the BIG part.
    All I an do is agree with you on all accounts. I am sure you experience it even more with 2" on me. I wish I had the answer as well. Clothes are a bitch to get, all for Fat people and not for the tall and fit. Maybe that is the answer. Open a Tall and Bodybuilder big store. You know HotBodz? The supposed bodybuilders clothes. I can't get any of their ****e to fit right!
    The Big Scottish

Originally Posted by Dawnbringer View Post
    The best thing about being tall is the increase of chicks you get from it. You never hear a woman say they LLLOVVVE them some short ass guys LMAO! The only problem with being tall is the dirty looks you get from these short little power house dudes that are hating cuz they got a size complex x.x;; Always the first to get sized up, and always the first to get socked for no reason in jail for somone to gain rep points lol
    If I had a nickel for every short man who started crap with me at a bar or club because of his short man syndrome. I would be a rich man. Not to mention having a boss who is shorter than you causing you seriou grief! I really have issued an all out war on short bodybuilders! Freaking booster seat bodybuilders is what I call them. The muscle we tall bodybuilders put on is 10 times harder to put on then the shorties!
    The Big Scottish

onlywithhumans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onlywithhumans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onlywithhumans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onlywithhumans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onlywithhumans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onlywithhumans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onlywithhumans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onlywithhumans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onlywithhumans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onlywithhumans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) onlywithhumans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    In on this thread, 2xl/3xl american apparel t shirts fit well

pKiefer is on a distinguished road. (+10) pKiefer is on a distinguished road. (+10) pKiefer is on a distinguished road. (+10) pKiefer is on a distinguished road. (+10) pKiefer is on a distinguished road. (+10) pKiefer is on a distinguished road. (+10) pKiefer is on a distinguished road. (+10) pKiefer is on a distinguished road. (+10) pKiefer is on a distinguished road. (+10) pKiefer is on a distinguished road. (+10) pKiefer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dont dry your shirts, hang them up. Polos from old navy seem to fit good on the length.

anna-maro will become famous soon enough. (+50) anna-maro will become famous soon enough. (+50) anna-maro will become famous soon enough. (+50) anna-maro will become famous soon enough. (+50) anna-maro will become famous soon enough. (+50) anna-maro will become famous soon enough. (+50) anna-maro will become famous soon enough. (+50) anna-maro will become famous soon enough. (+50) anna-maro will become famous soon enough. (+50) anna-maro will become famous soon enough. (+50) anna-maro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    To be honest even 6' is tall for a bodybuilder not too many of them roll around at that height. I'm cool with my height, and love to pop on a pair of heals on occasion including bbing shows, and sometimes the looks i get r not so positive... :S

sixfootsix is just really nice. (+1000) sixfootsix is just really nice. (+1000) sixfootsix is just really nice. (+1000) sixfootsix is just really nice. (+1000) sixfootsix is just really nice. (+1000) sixfootsix is just really nice. (+1000) sixfootsix is just really nice. (+1000) sixfootsix is just really nice. (+1000) sixfootsix is just really nice. (+1000) sixfootsix is just really nice. (+1000) sixfootsix is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yo, 6'7" checkin in here!

I invite all of you tall guys to check out my blog, theres a lot of good information in there for both tall guys and ectomorphs in general!

http://blog.bodybuilding.com/sixfootsix

thnx in advance
    Anti fat girl crew
    Lone wolf crew
    Looks like a Dick crew

Anti-Feminist Crew

*Dark Side Crew*

JasonVon is not very well liked. (-100) JasonVon is not very well liked. (-100) JasonVon is not very well liked. (-100) JasonVon is not very well liked. (-100) JasonVon is not very well liked. (-100) JasonVon is not very well liked. (-100) JasonVon is not very well liked. (-100) JasonVon is not very well liked. (-100) JasonVon is not very well liked. (-100) JasonVon is not very well liked. (-100) JasonVon is not very well liked. (-100)
    6' 7" here as well

ronsaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    6'4". 325lbs. Took many years of lifting to build on a big frame. 5 to 6 days a week...keep at it. Be patient.
    "If you are giving less than your best, then why bother?"

MusclePharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclePharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclePharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclePharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclePharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclePharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclePharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclePharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclePharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclePharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclePharmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    6'7" baby
    "If your thinking about giving up, think again."

hokie1022 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    6'5" here. aren't pull-ups the worst? my wingspan is 6'8" and they suck!!!

Jtrain71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jtrain71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jtrain71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jtrain71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jtrain71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jtrain71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jtrain71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jtrain71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jtrain71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jtrain71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jtrain71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    6'1 here. Never thought my height would be a disadvantage until I started bodybuilding. lol
    It's not a sprint, its a marathon

hawaiistack is just really nice. (+1000) hawaiistack is just really nice. (+1000) hawaiistack is just really nice. (+1000) hawaiistack is just really nice. (+1000) hawaiistack is just really nice. (+1000) hawaiistack is just really nice. (+1000) hawaiistack is just really nice. (+1000) hawaiistack is just really nice. (+1000) hawaiistack is just really nice. (+1000) hawaiistack is just really nice. (+1000) hawaiistack is just really nice. (+1000)
    6'2'' 240lbs here, new to forum, lovin it all

blakkitalian82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    6'2" currently only 220lbs dropped down from 245lbs I'm blamin mens softball! I try to get back to bein fast and athletic and I drop a bunch of muscle ain't that a bi*ch!!

Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    In on manlet thread

Whats happening tall brahs?
    Great MAGA King status

Bing Chilling

swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Smithers115 View Post
    In on manlet thread

Whats happening tall brahs?
    nothing much man, just chilling on a sat night yourself?

MauriceMD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MauriceMD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MauriceMD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MauriceMD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MauriceMD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MauriceMD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MauriceMD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MauriceMD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MauriceMD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MauriceMD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MauriceMD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    6'4" 265lber checking in.

Finally, some good company around here.

tpriest13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    6'10" here. was always skinny as hell but now people always tell me I'm huge for my height and they NEVER see any tall guys as big as me. it does get frustrating working out chest. I have a LONG way to push up. haha

swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tpriest13 View Post
    6'10" here. was always skinny as hell but now people always tell me I'm huge for my height and they NEVER see any tall guys as big as me. it does get frustrating working out chest. I have a LONG way to push up. haha
    whats your weight?

tpriest13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    between 245-250. have some bodyfat but not much. I don't diet as well as I should, lol

CaliTraining will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaliTraining will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaliTraining will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaliTraining will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaliTraining will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaliTraining will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaliTraining will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaliTraining will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaliTraining will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaliTraining will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaliTraining will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

what up tall bros! feel like I am on the short side in this group
    I honor the place in you which is of Love, of Integrity, of Wisdom and of Peace. When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, we are One.

George_Bondrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) George_Bondrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) George_Bondrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) George_Bondrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) George_Bondrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) George_Bondrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) George_Bondrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) George_Bondrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) George_Bondrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) George_Bondrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) George_Bondrew is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    on the shorter end of the tall side here at 6'1"! and at 175ish pounds!

ditto about how adding a few pounds doesnt look like much on us..... grrr
    just your average unicyclist, juggling, trombone playing weightlifter.......

*U.S Army and Proud*

Kambra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm tall for a woman... 5'11" and 3/4"

ernest.true has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking californian

Originally Posted by luisquesada View Post
    aeropostale have good sized long shirts. Get their larges or xls.
    sir you look great

chevyguy2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    6'1.5" here

armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) armyworrell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Popcorn_fart View Post
    we dont understand manlet talk in this thread please exit the thread in a timely manner lol.

Ye chin ups are a bitch being tall, one guy i work out with is 5ft5 he does about 15 proper chin ups whereas i can do 12. I keep telling him mines more impressive cos i have to go further down and lift myself all the way up again with my long ass arms. His chinups are like half or the effort i have to put in. Still though once we fill out our bodies will look much better
    That's no excuse, I'm 6'4'' and do over 20 chinups.
    "If you are losing weight, you are going backwards in life."

Mangakahia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1st post ever......

Dedicated to the tall bretheren lol.

6'4'' 230lbs here

cameramanhd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by calibutcher View Post
    I'm 6' 4" here.

It gets discouraging sometimes when trying to add weight on arm exercises, these long arms make me work harder.

Who else has a hard time finding shirts that are long enough and not baggy. It seems big and tall stores emphasis the BIG part.
    Damn I though I wrote this lol....6'4" here, shirts are the worst thing for me to find clothing wise.

I also used to get real discouraged with my arms with the same problem.

Equistr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Equistr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Equistr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Equistr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Equistr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Equistr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Equistr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Equistr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Equistr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Equistr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Equistr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    Stick with it! "noob gains" are the best!

So are you one of those tall girls who will NEVER wear heels or have you embraced your "inner amazon"?
    Wowza! Been a while since I was on here but I'm slugging away, noob gains are rocking my world, 250 deadlift FTW! Heels depend on the mood, the first and only guy I ever dated for two years (I'm academically driven. XD) was slightly shorter than me, so I kept heels to a minimum. I have a tall family though and will rock the stilettos when the urge hits me now.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast