eleni611 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eleni611 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eleni611 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eleni611 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eleni611 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eleni611 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eleni611 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eleni611 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eleni611 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eleni611 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eleni611 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy How often do you get off track?

I'm just wondering how often you guys "fall off the wagon"...I wake up at 6:45 every morning and go to the gym. Every day except Sunday- I take Sundays off. And I eat clean every day except Saturday- that's my cheat day. Well this morning I got up at 6:45 to turn my alarm off...and then crawled back into bed. What the heck??? I never do that!!! And I just finished my second bowl of cereal...this is a REALLY off day! I'm still going to muay thai tonight, so I'll still get a workout in, but I always do cardio and weights in the morning and muay thai at night...and I never just help myself to two bowls of cereal!!

Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ease up one day of not going to the gym and eating more cereal is not going to kill you.

be consistent over the long term and you'll get long-term results.

you're only 18 years old. don't become so obsessed with a 'perfect' lifestyle that you won't be able to enjoy life itself. that includes being a lazy slob
    "The human race is still largely a group of monkeys with slightly better grooming habits. Give them a microscope and and they'll examine their own ****, give them a telescope and they'll go looking for tits."

punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by eleni611 View Post
    I'm just wondering how often you guys "fall off the wagon"...I wake up at 6:45 every morning and go to the gym. Every day except Sunday- I take Sundays off. And I eat clean every day except Saturday- that's my cheat day. Well this morning I got up at 6:45 to turn my alarm off...and then crawled back into bed. What the heck??? I never do that!!! And I just finished my second bowl of cereal...this is a REALLY off day! I'm still going to muay thai tonight, so I'll still get a workout in, but I always do cardio and weights in the morning and muay thai at night...and I never just help myself to two bowls of cereal!!
    Haha! You sound like me!
    I don't get so guilty, though.
    I cheat every week and I jsut discovered I OVER cheat every week. My last calorie count was 3000 on my cheat day and it's been making it more difficult to shed the pounds. I'm really bad for nibbling on food between meals and it affects my weight loss as well.

Then sometimes if I have a nap, I'll wake up with a MASSIVE chocolate craving and just go crazy. My last cheat I ate 1lb of chocolate. Never doing that again!
    Bodybuilding is not weight and repetitions; it’s resistance and absolute muscle failure. It’s not quantitative; it’s qualitative. It’s more mental than physical. It’s more control than rage. It’s the realization that you can always get bigger. ~ bodybuilding

rad11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rad11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rad11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rad11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your body is most likely triggering this "off" feeling because it needs a break from work-out/clean eating. I too am guilty regarding eating clean - ex. I think twice about eating out knowing I cannot measure it accurately.

I know that if I hit the gym everyday, I will lose motivation and have a crappy work-out so I give my body rest to ensure that I'm working out as hard as I can during my gym days.

Rest up and enjoy!

MJJRules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJJRules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJJRules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJJRules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJJRules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJJRules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJJRules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJJRules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJJRules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJJRules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MJJRules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For the 2 years I have been doing this I only fell off once, back in June, something completely devastating happened, and I just started eating crap, it took me 2 months to get back on track. I gained 15lbs of fat One of my best friends also fell off and wants to get back, but is having trouble, so I'm trying to give her encouragement.
    Last edited by MJJRules; 09-24-2009 at 09:05 PM.
    Stack

Orange Triad
    SuperPump 250 - Orange/Fruit Punch
    Xtend - Watermelon/Grape/Blue Razz/Apple
    ON 100% - Tropical Punch/Banana Cream
    Creatine

Livingitup44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Livingitup44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Livingitup44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Livingitup44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Livingitup44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Livingitup44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Livingitup44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Livingitup44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Livingitup44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't worry about it You obviously have been working hard and your body said "hey, I have been working like a machine! today is my day to be relaxed and rewarded." You got a long life ahead of you, especially since you are learning the value of nutrition and taking care of your body so early on in life. Take the time to enjoy the little things sometimes. Plus, I bet that cereal was pretty good. I love cereal <3....mmmm... Kashi Vive Toasted Graham and Vanilla + Soy milk

oh..and i fall off every couple weeks or so...eventually you get better and better at not feeling guilty when you realize how little it matters in comparison with the long life ahead of you. I am used to being on a strict schedule too, but lately I have been changing it up some and it just lifts my mood mixing it up once in a while
    Last edited by Livingitup44; 09-24-2009 at 09:25 PM.
    "Pain is temporary... quitting lasts forever"-Lance Armstrong :)

"I get nervous before leg days" lol

WNSO Pro Fitness Model ms_proteinshake's Avatar
    ms_proteinshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) ms_proteinshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) ms_proteinshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) ms_proteinshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) ms_proteinshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) ms_proteinshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) ms_proteinshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) ms_proteinshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) ms_proteinshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) ms_proteinshake will become famous soon enough. (+50) ms_proteinshake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You slept in one day and ate an extra bowl of cereal---that's not falling off the wagon---that's normal!!! To me, falling off the wagon is very little workouts and a bad diet (or not as clean as normal) for a week or more---so for me the only time I've fallen off the wagon in recent years is on vacation! But that's expected!
    My Quick, Healthy & Fitness Friendly Recipes
    www.busybuthealthy.com
    ********.com/busybuthealthy

Registered User coconuttree2009's Avatar
    coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I always feel terribly guilty if I fall off the wagon. It happens once a month or so. I know life is too short and I should enjoy it but because I am so used to eating clean and healthy, if I have some ice-cream or miss a workout I feel sh*t. It got to the point where I would not stay at a hotel that does not have a gym. Obsessive, I know....

IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would say twice a year but only for a few days. I'll just not go to the gym and eat whatever I want. It always makes me feel terrible after but it gives me motivation to get back on track.

And I agree with Miranda. One day won't kill you it's what you do in the long run. It's so easy to fall off the wagon it's getting back on that is the hardest but most crucial part.

juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just missed a whole week of work-outs. My son was sick and cranky, I stayed at home with him for a couple of days, then I got sick, but had to go to work since I couldn't tale off any more days. Between being sick myself and having to take care of my sick son, I had no strength or energy to exercise. I did not do the last week of the program, so I decided to restart the cycle next Monday.

I feel frustrated because I don't like to miss my scheduled work-outs, but I hope that I'll get back on track on Monday.

Don't feel bad about this, it's really nothing.

Figure8 is just really nice. (+1000) Figure8 is just really nice. (+1000) Figure8 is just really nice. (+1000) Figure8 is just really nice. (+1000) Figure8 is just really nice. (+1000) Figure8 is just really nice. (+1000) Figure8 is just really nice. (+1000) Figure8 is just really nice. (+1000) Figure8 is just really nice. (+1000) Figure8 is just really nice. (+1000) Figure8 is just really nice. (+1000)

Red face

So you missed one workout once in a week and ate a extra maybe 200 calories once in the same week?! Sounds like your way to obsessive! That's not even enough calories to promote you to gain weight! Now if you keep doing that, thats falling off the wagon not eating a little more one day and letting your body rest. Sometimes you need to listen to your body.
    Stop Talking and Start Doing

AlanaSmith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    god you guys got nothing on me!

i fall off the wagon twice a week at the moment, i eat one unhealthy thing and can't stop

it really kills me

i guess i should focus on how far i've come, it used to be an every day thing, im a recovering food addict/binge eater, but it still really upsets me

i just cant do the moderation thing when i fall off the wagon. so going out for dinner is a bit of a pain in the ass. a love/hate thing
    "Yo Bartender, can I get a Hennessy on the rocks..."

user4894514884 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4894514884 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4894514884 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4894514884 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4894514884 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4894514884 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4894514884 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4894514884 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4894514884 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4894514884 will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4894514884 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i just recently fell completley off the wagon after my 1st show ...for a couple months...Was bulking and totally went overboard.
    Gained some great muscle, but alot of fat as well on top of it.
    After not being able to fit into ANY of my jeans i have recently started cleaning up my diet and getting rid of the late night binges and alchohol and gotten back on track! Feels great, just need to fit into my jeans again!
    GO HARD OR GO HOME

Livingitup44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Livingitup44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Livingitup44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Livingitup44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Livingitup44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Livingitup44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Livingitup44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Livingitup44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Livingitup44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well went to a birthday party yesterday....ate too much cookie cake, brownies, pizza, god knows what else....just gotta move on... haven't done that in a year. Boy was it good. Except for the tummy ache morning after. Seriously, I just couldn't say no to DOUBLE STUFFED, warm cookie cake with ice cream
    "Pain is temporary... quitting lasts forever"-Lance Armstrong :)

"I get nervous before leg days" lol

juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WantGreatGlutes View Post
    i just recently fell completley off the wagon after my 1st show ...for a couple months...Was bulking and totally went overboard.
    After not being able to fit into ANY of my jeans i have recently started cleaning up my diet and getting rid of the late night binges and alchohol and gotten back on track! Feels great, just need to fit into my jeans again!
    I was just wondering recently what happened to you... I liked to read your journal.
    It's great that you are back in the game!

Fiya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fiya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fiya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fiya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fiya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fiya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fiya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fiya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fiya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fiya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fiya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If it happened only once i don't think you fall off the wagon...But if not and it's like you start over and over the maybe you need to look on your schedule...

dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dollface33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WantGreatGlutes View Post

Hi, WantGreatGlutes...

Just a quick question...are you still 150lbs? I'm curious because obviously fat loss is my goal here, but I imagined myself at being 145-150 when I'm where I want to be, and I'm also 5'7"... you look great!!! It's helpful to see...I'm seeing a lot of lifters out here at 135 and 140 lbs at 5'7"...
    *Dollface33*

Lifting heavy makes me FEEL sexy..now that's motivation!