Kimmi201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmi201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmi201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmi201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmi201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmi201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmi201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmi201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmi201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmi201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New workout plan video vixen ;) = need help!!!

Hey everyone I joined this forum a long time ago but kinda fell off with my workout routine. Now I am in workout mode again and really trying to get in shape. I want to look like Melyssa Ford or any of the other video models! Basically i want a nice lil six pack and a firm but huge booty. Now I know you can't change your body shape, but I have that body shape except mine in nice and jiggly!!! Im 5'6 and about 135. I need suggestions on a workout plan and eating. I want to gain mass in the butt area so I figure I will still need to keep my calories up? So i want to be nice and firm but keep my size, maybe even gain a little so please someone give me a basic workout plan and diet plan, thank you in advance !!!
    Attached Images

NefariousNux is on a distinguished road. (+10) NefariousNux is on a distinguished road. (+10) NefariousNux is on a distinguished road. (+10) NefariousNux is on a distinguished road. (+10) NefariousNux is on a distinguished road. (+10) NefariousNux is on a distinguished road. (+10) NefariousNux is on a distinguished road. (+10) NefariousNux is on a distinguished road. (+10) NefariousNux is on a distinguished road. (+10) NefariousNux is on a distinguished road. (+10) NefariousNux is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Kimmi -

If you want to add gains to the posterior region and throw a six pack into the mix, you'll be doing a lot of legs, core, and cardio. But before someone can offer you a well and true plan and whatnot, you'll need to know what your schedule is like. How much time during the day can you dedicate to the gym? Do you have any injuries? What are your eating habits now?

Regardless of these answers, I can tell you that you'll be doing squats, ham/glute raises, and probably spending time on the ellipitical.

-N.

Kimmi201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmi201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmi201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmi201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmi201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmi201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmi201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmi201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmi201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kimmi201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NefariousNux View Post
    Kimmi -

If you want to add gains to the posterior region and throw a six pack into the mix, you'll be doing a lot of legs, core, and cardio. But before someone can offer you a well and true plan and whatnot, you'll need to know what your schedule is like. How much time during the day can you dedicate to the gym? Do you have any injuries? What are your eating habits now?

Regardless of these answers, I can tell you that you'll be doing squats, ham/glute raises, and probably spending time on the ellipitical.

-N.
    Thanks, Well I can workout everyday if I have to, I have at least a few hours everyday, my latest days where I need to be somewhere end at 8, and I have no prob working out at that time. No injuries, and my eating habits are okay. Basically I don't eat a lot of junk or anything but I eat what I want. Normal portions, lately some oatmeal for breakfast, wheat bread sandwich and a fruit for lunch, a few random snack and dinner.

Workout I have a good idea about, I've been doing the things you mention, but on diet im the most confused since I figure I will loose some weight when I workout would I have to be eating more to keep mass on, like a lot of protein? Idk im confused

DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DuLac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Have you read the stickies at the top of the Nutrition and Exercise Routine Forums?
    MMMC/He-Man Crew

Misc Strength Crew

Bench: 295x4
    Squat: 315x4
    Dead: 370x4
    -Raw-
    ◕‿◕

ponyboy2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ponyboy2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ponyboy2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ponyboy2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ponyboy2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ponyboy2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ponyboy2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ponyboy2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ponyboy2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ponyboy2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ponyboy2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Can't really give you any advice but thanks for posting those pics! They're hot. (I know that's not you, I am sure you are hot too)

So, now Im done with the semester and torture student teaching so I have time to work out yey! So what should I do lol? I don't want u guys to do all the work for me but I just need a basic plan. So...can you tell me:

Exercises: I know -squats ( varying types I know, maybe some are better than others for butt lifting and shaping?)
    -lunges ( same, should I do walking lunges, weights, etc?)
    -step ups ( thats prob not the technical name) but meaning I step up onto something high, im sure you guys knew that lol.
    -donkey kicks?

other suggestions?

Eating plan: I think I will just stay eating the things I am for now before I add any calories

Workout plan: -How much cardio? I really don't want to loose weight just firm and tone so Im guessing not too much?
    -Ive always heard you can do abs everyday. Can I do legs or butt everyday? Cardio everyday?

Hope someone can help me out

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    The basics work for everyone; have some iniative, and get some knowledge:

Routine: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4195843

Nutrition knowledge: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbin...icsofNutrition
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Squats will build that rear better than most other movements.

I do find the Ironmind hip belt squat to do this better than the others, likely due to your ability to "sit back" into the movement farther which increases the stress on your glutes/hams.

I don't like movements that activate the glutes only (donkey kicks) at the expense of the hamstrings. The nicest female tails I've seen appear that way because of the strong glute/ham tie-in.

Reverse hyper-extensions/sprints would also be an excellent addition. Keep the cardio up too. A small waist lends itself to that lovely hip to waist ratio, which drives us absolutely berserk
    Last edited by Mixelflick; 12-30-2009 at 01:55 AM.
    Author of The Blueprint - Want BIG gains WITHOUT drugs?

Want to get to Gainsville FAST? - Google Synthagen or theblueprintbulletin

My post reflects only my opinion and is in no way considered required practice - in whole or in part. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner PRIOR to beginning ANY new diet, exercise, supplementation or training program.

thanks! Can I do squats everyday? Also do you think its better to do less reps with more weight, or more reps? 3 sets of about 10 reps is what ive always heard is best

CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Kimmi201 View Post
    thanks! Can I do squats everyday? Also do you think its better to do less reps with more weight, or more reps? 3 sets of about 10 reps is what ive always heard is best
    Appreciate the enthusiasm here, but that will (most likely) be counter productive to your end goals (pun intended).

I would strongly caution against squatting more than three times a week (every other day, TOPS) and twice (every third day) would probably be better.
    GoRuck Challenge Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150446113

"No one could make a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little." -Edmund Burke

"Because your own strength is unequal to the task, do not assume that it is beyond the powers of man; but if anything is within the powers and province of man, believe that it is within your own compass also." -Marcus Aurelius

Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Kimmi201 View Post
    Wouldn't be productive done every day.

Barbell squats one lower body day, reverse hyperextensions the next, sprints next workout and high rep hip belt squats the next to round out the final day.

That's two vertical loading movements, one horizontal and a dynamic high intensity sprint session. You'll recognize benefits from each and in particular, you'll find you can sprint faster after reverse hypers.

Rep ranges... I'd stick with 4-6 on the barbell squats, sets of 8-10 on rev hypers, higher reps (15-20) on the hip belt squat and 10 good, all out sprints to finish off.

Is there a picture of you anywhere? I'm not trying to be fresh but it would help determine what movements would benefit you the most..
    Last edited by Mixelflick; 12-31-2009 at 02:54 AM.

My post reflects only my opinion and is in no way considered required practice - in whole or in part. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner PRIOR to beginning ANY new diet, exercise, supplementation or training program.

Oh ok. Also, how much cardio should I do. Like I said I really don't want to loose too much weight right now basically what I was planning was to gain muscle and then do a cutting type diet afterwards ( thats how it works right). So I am not going to really focus on "dieting" just eating healthy foods, mostly veggies, protein, fruit, etc. not worrying about the specific calorie count, I really don't over eat anyway.

I also had a question about protein shakes, my bf drinks them like crazy and so he says I should drink it after my workout, but what do I do before? Eat a high protein snack, but not a shake right, only shake after?

I'll post pics tommorrow, my abs don't have that much fat, but my butt and legs lord they need toning and muscle BAD!!!

Cardio is important but given your goal of building tail it needs to be carefully dosed. I like to separate it from weight training and mix it up. One day doing traditional longer duration, low intensity cardio on a treadmill. The next high intensity interval training on a stationary bike (it is winter, after all).

What you're trying to accomplish is really a recomposition. Trading 7-8lbs of fat for 7-8lbs of muscle, let's say. The usual flaw in female weight loss is to just focus on "losing weight". So said person loses 10-15lbs and indeed loses weight. Unfortunately, most wind up losing mostly muscle and wind up smaller, but just as jiggly.

You are off to a good start by cleaning up the diet and focusing on protein, fruits and vegetables. I'd consume the fruit/protein around the workout and earlier in the day (upon wakening is ideal) and the vegetables/protein later in the day.

The BF's protein recommendation is on the mark post workout. A light pre-workout meal of fruit/protein and another post makes sense. If you need a sugar fix of any sort post workout is the place to get it as simple sugars will be of benefit at this time and stored as glycogen, not triglyceride (fat).

And don't worry about the pics. We are supportive, not judgemental. The coolest thing in the world to us is someone that's trying!

Ok pics..So I think my stomach is good that pic is with really not working out for a long time so if I start working out I think my fat loss and new muscle tone will be good. My butt looks nice in jeans, BUT it is the jeans or pants which are giving it shape, my butt and thighs are really not muscular at all. In the grey pants pic you can see its like lumpy and just not toned at all ick. Anyway like I said, believe me, in a bikini or panties its fat city, I def need to firm and some more size too!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Kimmi201; 01-04-2010 at 11:23 AM.

Wow! That is a nice tail and the rest isn't bad either

I think you've got some nice material there to work with. The combination of heavy vertical loading from the squats, horizontal loading from the reverse hypers and especially the sprints will assist with the glute/ham tie in which is really the finishing touch.

One other exercise you'll want to look into are Dimel deadlifts. Briefly, stand with a bar in your hands using an overhand grip. I'd opt for wrist straps as they'll help you with any grip issues.

Using a lighter weight, lower the bar to a point just below the knees, pushing back with the hips while keeping the back flat. Your butt should be pushed out to get a strong stretch in the glutes/hamstrings. Perform 2 sets of 20 reps and really focus on feeling the stretch in the muscles. Done correctly, you'll feel what I'm talking about the next day. Probably the same day!

Ok sooo I havent been around because I've been workin it out lol! Well Im doing well although I could do better, I get to the gym about 3 days a week so like I said I am slowly increasing, depending on my school work. I have been eating regular, but I am going to start drinking protein since I read about the good benefits.

I've been encorporating mostly tradition squats, lunges, etc. But I have been trying to do lots of combanation moves ( squat with a curl at the top) or just combining things to make the exercise more affective. I have been looking at the workouts on bodyrock.tv, you ladies should check it out and even guys because I bet the workouts would be hard as hell for you too. She emphasizes circuits which I love because I don't like traditional cardio. Anyways, just a lil update and I also take classes at my gym which are good because they are hard as hell and push me a lot.

Well, good luck, and wish me and my booty luck