Mulholland55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Nutrex Hemo-Rage?

I have been on Lipo 6 Black for about a month. Is it okay to take Nutrex's Lipo 6 and their pre work out Hemo-rage....Also the Hemo-rage says it has anabolic agents, does that mean it could have anabolic steroid?

jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mulholland55 View Post
    I have been on Lipo 6 Black for about a month. Is it okay to take Nutrex's Lipo 6 and their pre work out Hemo-rage....Also the Hemo-rage says it has anabolic agents, does that mean it could have anabolic steroid?
    hemo rage is not a steroid, and yes, that would prob be overkill on the stims bro...lipo 6 black is pretty potent, and you don't wanna burn out on stims, so I would go with the lipo 6 AS your pre workout, and save the hemorage for AFTER your cutting cycle. Also get some bcaas! Hope that helps!

The OG of Euphoria PaidLaidMaid's Avatar
    PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000) PaidLaidMaid is a complete loser! (-2000)
    it has a big ass prop blend who knows whats in it
    Controlled Labs Sample Reviews
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=410841111

Sponsored Logs:

1)MusclePharm Assault Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118764871

2)ErgoPharm ClearShot Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119695981

3)SizeOn V2 Max Performance Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119900321

humangus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) humangus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) humangus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) humangus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) humangus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) humangus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) humangus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) humangus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) humangus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) humangus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) humangus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    cool packaging though...lipo black has a good profile. once i get some cash i am going to give it a try. anyone have any feedback?

Betameathead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mulholland55 View Post
    I am a huge stim junkie and because of my previous habits( I usta drink like 3-4 monsters every day my freshman year of college). I hated lipo black but lost a lot of weight taking lipo 6X. I would agree dont stack the 2 because of stim overload but if you really want to these companies always show people stacking pw and fat burner I just wouldnt recommend it. In terms of the anabolic thing the supplement industry is very unregulated (there is things like GMP and such but who knows about them). That being said there could be anything in hemo rage but I highly doubt there is any sort of anabolic steroid in it (heard from someone along time ago one of the big companies had put a low dose roid in a few lots to get people to continue to buy and go in trouble with some law suit not sure if its true tho). Anabolic simply referes to muscle building but by saying anabolic agents it sounds cool and hardcore