xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Anyone Try White Flood by CL? OR HS Micro Creatine?

Hey has anyone tried White Flood by CL, if so please comment here

Also is anyone has tried Higher Power Micronized Creatine, also comment here

so confused on the supplements
    "You focus your mind to train your body and the changes that begin to take place impact your mind as well. Dream it, believe it, and you will achieve it."
    -Lean bulking

Rep Back 200+ (Put "Rep back" in comment)

RIP. Son of Zeus. Brother of Hercules. Father of Aesthetics. Zyzz

Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What are you so confused on?

I've tried both. Im a real fan of higher power products because most of them are bargains.

I usually buy their creatine because in my opinion its a good bang for your back.

White flood was ok.
    I used to have an AVI of my traps and neck. I changed it a while back and tried editing my user title but this website is glitched and it will not let me change it anymore.

munro23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) munro23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) munro23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) munro23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) munro23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) munro23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) munro23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) munro23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) munro23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) munro23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) munro23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just bought a tub of white flood a few days ago, and it jacks me up really well. only problem is i cant fall asleep when i want to after

xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xTreMeGAiN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Galindo62 View Post
    What are you so confused on?

I've tried both. Im a real fan of higher power products because most of them are bargains.

I usually buy their creatine because in my opinion its a good bang for your back.

White flood was ok.
    Also i was thinking what would the taste be of the creatine?
    Like will it have a decent taste if i mix it with ON Rocky Road Whey and dextrose?

Thanks again
    "You focus your mind to train your body and the changes that begin to take place impact your mind as well. Dream it, believe it, and you will achieve it."
    -Lean bulking

Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by -xTreMeGAiN- View Post
    Also i was thinking what would the taste be of the creatine?
    Like will it have a decent taste if i mix it with ON Rocky Road Whey and dextrose?

Thanks again
    Basic creatine is flavorless.
    I used to have an AVI of my traps and neck. I changed it a while back and tried editing my user title but this website is glitched and it will not let me change it anymore.

Originally Posted by Galindo62 View Post
    Basic creatine is flavorless.
    yo ur saying it wont have the slightest of taste?
    like if i mix it in water, will it taste like water, or will there be an aftertaste

sorry lol im new to this
    -Lean bulking

LukeN.Good is just really nice. (+1000) LukeN.Good is just really nice. (+1000) LukeN.Good is just really nice. (+1000) LukeN.Good is just really nice. (+1000) LukeN.Good is just really nice. (+1000) LukeN.Good is just really nice. (+1000) LukeN.Good is just really nice. (+1000) LukeN.Good is just really nice. (+1000) LukeN.Good is just really nice. (+1000) LukeN.Good is just really nice. (+1000) LukeN.Good is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by -xTreMeGAiN- View Post
    yo ur saying it wont have the slightest of taste?
    like if i mix it in water, will it taste like water, or will there be an aftertaste

sorry lol im new to this
    There is no "taste" but the texture is still there - it's not like it's indetectable.

I've never understood why people even consider trivial qualities such as "taste" or "mixability" as a factor in determining their supplements - you're not taking them for pleasure, it ultimately doesn't matter.
    Waging war against misinformation!

Originally Posted by LukeN.Good View Post
    There is no "taste" but the texture is still there - it's not like it's indetectable.

I've never understood why people even consider trivial qualities such as "taste" or "mixability" as a factor in determining their supplements - you're not taking them for pleasure, it ultimately doesn't matter.
    thanks, this cleared a lot of my concerns
    -Lean bulking