JuicyAnimal is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAnimal is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAnimal is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAnimal is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAnimal is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAnimal is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAnimal is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAnimal is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAnimal is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAnimal is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAnimal is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Do Squats and Deadlifts make the Waist Bigger?

If someone was going for the smallest waist they can achieve, would it be better to skip doing exercises like the squat and the dead lift?

I am not making a statement I really want to know? Cause I don't.

Also exercises like weighted abs and back extensions seem like they will add mass to the midsection.

I am no expert but, it seems like if someone would do exercises that do not apply weight to the midsection they would keep a smaller waist.

Please discuss..........

stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't think squats would really increase waist size much,..Dead Lifts could in building your core muscles,..weighted ab work I would assume increase waist size.

I have decided to leave full ROM deads out of my lifting for my belief that they will increase waist thickness which I do not want as a bodybuilder,..but this is just my Opinion.

Instead of Deads,..I do lower back extensions,..I may start doing rack deads starting at a higher popint than the floor after my comps.
    2009 NGA Masters Pro Bodybuilder and Athlete.

"I dont stop when Im tired,..I stop when Im done"

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Squats and deadlifts, by their nature are going to thicken your waistline to an extent. How much, of course, would be determined by the parameters of your training, and more importantly, your genetics.

There's great benefit to be had from both exercises. The only way to see how they'll affect you is to do them consistently, and keep an eye on your mirror.

This is just another reason why the exercises put into a routine need consideration, rather than just "throwing in" a bunch of various moves, with little/no thought to their effects on the desired physique.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000)
    In short yes they will....however, if you have a 40" waist, I would not blame that on deads and squats, LOL. try to keep your stance fairly close while doing squats and deads...this should help with reducing "waist size" growth.
    I do not sugar coat things, but you got in the condition you're in by "sugar coating."

JuicyAnimal is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAnimal is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAnimal is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAnimal is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAnimal is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAnimal is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAnimal is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAnimal is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAnimal is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAnimal is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAnimal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    Squats and deadlifts, by their nature are going to thicken your waistline to an extent. How much, of course, would be determined by the parameters of your training, and more importantly, your genetics.

There's great benefit to be had from both exercises. The only way to see how they'll affect you is to do them consistently, and keep an eye on your mirror.

This is just another reason why the exercises put into a routine need consideration, rather than just "throwing in" a bunch of various moves, with little/no thought to their effects on the desired physique.
    There was a guy I hated at the gym years ago, he was rude. But anyways. He would always start his routine with weighted back extensions. Guy was very muscular from years of training. But he was really wide in the midsection. Not just fat. I would always think to myself, "what the fuuck is wrong with this guy"? He had to know something about training.
    So why is he doing these weighted back extensions all the time. If he looked in the mirror he had to see that his physique had become disproportionate(ugly).

So like you said. Genetics and exercise selection are key.
    The problem is that beginners are usually instructed to do certain exercise without consideration of either. By the time you get to the point of the guy in my story, it is to late. The damage is done. I don't see how he could ever shrink his midsection down to look proportionate.

Anyways thanks for your response. Reps on recharge

Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mavrick77 View Post
    ...if you have a 40" waist, I would not blame that on deads and squats.
    I've been outed.
    " ----------I`m your Huckleberry......'"

John Adams

timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JuicyAnimal View Post
    There was a guy I hated at the gym years ago, he was rude. But anyways. He would always start his routine with weighted back extensions. Guy was very muscular from years of training. But he was really wide in the midsection. Not just fat. I would always think to myself, "what the fuuck is wrong with this guy"? He had to know something about training.
    So why is he doing these weighted back extensions all the time. If he looked in the mirror he had to see that his physique had become disproportionate(ugly).

So like you said. Genetics and exercise selection are key.
    The problem is that beginners are usually instructed to do certain exercise without consideration of either. By the time you get to the point of the guy in my story, it is to late. The damage is done. I don't see how he could ever shrink his midsection down to look proportionate.

Anyways thanks for your response. Reps on recharge
    Word.
    I'm always surprised how many women, seem to like doing weighted side bends. I can understand for athletes, but for beginners that (I would assume) just want to look better.
    timbahwolffff on Instagram

CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    kane@controlledlabs.com
    Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
    www.controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    The thing about a small waist is that it is in large part an optical illusion. even if your waist does grow from squats your legs will grow much much faster making your waist look thinner by comparison. You should at least take this into account and know that the mirror can tell you more than a tape measure when being interested in proportions.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am positive that the period of time i squatted (with out a belt) the ab muscles poked out to support me gave me a thicker belly during that period. Hell i could see it in the mirror at the gym. Since then i have been using a belt and sucking in my abs and the issue is no longer present.
    As for deads, So many muscles are involved i think that the lower back/obliques seem to grow after a month of hitting it hard. They are hard and firm but they do grow some.
    try it and report how your body responds.

If someone was going for the smallest waist they can achieve, would it be better to skip doing exercises like the squat and the dead lift?

Also exercises like weighted abs and back extensions seem like they will add mass to the midsection.

I am no expert but, it seems like if someone would do exercises that do not apply weight to the midsection they would keep a smaller waist.

Please discuss..........

dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool

Please discuss..........
    What I know is men look hot when they have a thicker "muscular" waist line!
    Living life clean and loving it!!

mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dogetta View Post
    What I know is men look hot when they have a thicker "muscular" waist line!
    I don't think its "hot".... In my avi pic I have a 35/36 waist.... it really makes me feel fat when I have to buy pants that are a 36 to fit me comfortably in the waist and legs, and then mr. chubby dude next to me is buying a 32... wtf. LOL.. half the time I have to ask my wife, "do I look that bad"
    I do not sugar coat things, but you got in the condition you're in by "sugar coating."

...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When it comes to a waist, how thin is too thin?

jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ...Kennedy View Post
    When it comes to a waist, how thin is too thin?

Just have some ribs removed like her
    pick it up and put it down

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Are we talking about width or thickness? I could see not wanting too much width, but why would thickness be so bad. Aside from having to buy bigger pants

karite36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karite36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karite36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karite36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karite36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karite36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karite36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karite36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karite36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karite36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) karite36 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That really depends: Do you use a belt or not?
    If you use a belt, it usually stays about the same. If you don't, the Transversus Abdominis is forced to act as the belt (it'[s natural job, being a corset), it will decrease the size of your waist, and increase your density. I myself dropped 2 inches after dropping the belt for a month.
    https://youtu.be/LmKNhkccxtc

I sell coaching for powerlifting brahs. PM me.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The benefits of squatting far outweigh the 'possibility' of developing a wider waist.

Shut up and squat
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Please discuss..........
    My experience..Deadlifts have added to my hip width, not my midsection width. My hipflexors and glutes grew, thus increasing my pant size. Now I have switched to partial deads in the rack. I only do heavy rope crunches, then body weight for everything else ab related. go for the burn.

Red1922 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red1922 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red1922 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red1922 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red1922 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red1922 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red1922 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red1922 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red1922 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red1922 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red1922 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've been squatting and deadlifting consistently for the last year. I went from a 40 waist size to now wearing a 36 waist for my pants.

Except for weighted twists with a 35-45lb plate, I only do oblique exercises every other ab workout to strengthen the muscle and keep some balance in my core.

Squat and deadlift away!
    Squat, Deadlift, Row, Bench, Press, repeat.

♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you add a couple inches of width and thickness to your quads and back, your waist line would appear smaller even if you gained a 1/2" on it. Sometimes I think people just look for any excuse not to squat and deadlift. This shouldn't be one of them.

**S U P E R B E A S T** Meatpants's Avatar
    Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mr. Someday View Post
    If you add a couple inches of width and thickness to your quads and back, your waist line would appear smaller even if you gained a 1/2" on it. Sometimes I think people just look for any excuse not to squat and deadlift. This shouldn't be one of them.
    Could not agree more. Same as the guy with chicken legs. If he didn't have a big upper body from working arms and chest every other day for 4 years, his legs woudl appear normal.
    To whom much is given, much is expected.

Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price.

JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Please discuss..........
    When I started doing full squats, the exercise did not add to my waist. The only squats that added to my waist was squating into a chair at the dinner table and eating too much.
    How can you visualize training a muscle if you don't know its structure?

ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Wink

Originally Posted by JerryB View Post
    When I started doing full squats, the exercise did not add to my waist. The only squats that added to my waist was squating into a chair at the dinner table and eating too much.
    Well stated JerryB. ^^^^^^^^^^^^

guydon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guydon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guydon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guydon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guydon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guydon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guydon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guydon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guydon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guydon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guydon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JerryB View Post
    Now that is funny! Great answer.

bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In short yes they will....however, if you have a 40" waist, I would not blame that on deads and squats, LOL.
    I have about a 40" waist and yes ABSOLUTELY I "blame" it on both squats and deads, lol. I also "blame" my over 60" chest on them as well. A 40" waist is perfectly normal for a 6'8" 340 pound man who deadlifts 600+ pounds.

try to keep your stance fairly close while doing squats and deads...this should help with reducing "waist size" growth.
    That's a bunch of bull.
    Qualifying for long drive contest with 328 yard drive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKrGuFlqhaA

2017 Utah State Longest drive. This one went 328 and got me into finals
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx-_3HrZzI4

2017 Rockwell challenge. 325 yards
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeuB2rPMcBA

*STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TXBuddy View Post
    My experience..Deadlifts have added to my hip width, not my midsection width. My hipflexors and glutes grew, thus increasing my pant size. Now I have switched to partial deads in the rack. I only do heavy rope crunches, then body weight for everything else ab related. go for the burn.
    Just a few things ....

1.strong bump of year old thread

2. lulz at deads/squats makin your waist bigger

3.you lost any credibility when you said "go for the burn"

**S U P E R B E A S T** Meatpants's Avatar
    Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by *STEVE* View Post
    Just a few things ....

1.strong bump of year old thread

2. lulz at deads/squats makin your waist bigger

3.you lost any credibility when you said "go for the bum"
    Fixed!
    To whom much is given, much is expected.

Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price.

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Mr. Someday View Post
    Agreed.
    Was friends with Methuselah

SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do Squats and Deadlifts make the Waist Bigger?

Not by any appreciable amount in relation to overall proportions.
    UP the IRONS!

kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000) kurent is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm doing squats, deadlifts and side prone bridges with added 20 pounds of weight. I can't say it has increased my waist size at all, I mean it probably did a little, so little I probably couldn't even measure it, but what goes into your mouth is still the biggest factor.

kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lightbulb No

Squats n deadlifts tighten ur abs and make ur stomach flatter which will make ur waist smaller
    KEN LECLAIR