Rtegiresed Uesr ส้้้้้้้ WheyBeastly's Avatar
    WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Meal Plan Spreadsheet Template! READ!

Here you go guys, this might help a lot of people out, it has surely helped me with keeping track of my diet plans. Just thought I'd share it with people. I did NOT make this, but rather found on here sometime within the past 2ish years.

It's a basic type excel spreadsheet that will break down the macros for your meals and add the totals up aswell. Enjoy.

Works with Excel or OpenOffice (or anything else that uses the format of the file.)
    Attached Files

lordsnow is just really nice. (+1000) lordsnow is just really nice. (+1000) lordsnow is just really nice. (+1000) lordsnow is just really nice. (+1000) lordsnow is just really nice. (+1000) lordsnow is just really nice. (+1000) lordsnow is just really nice. (+1000) lordsnow is just really nice. (+1000) lordsnow is just really nice. (+1000) lordsnow is just really nice. (+1000) lordsnow is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thats pretty slick thanks.

Rtegiresed Uesr ส้้้้้้้ WheyBeastly's Avatar
    WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Welcome. It is pretty helpful,

ravieira has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Nicely Done, will def give it a try, thanks

dcolumbus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WheyBeastly View Post
    Here you go guys, this might help a lot of people out, it has surely helped me with keeping track of my diet plans. Just thought I'd share it with people. I did NOT make this, but rather found on here sometime within the past 2ish years.

It's a basic type excel spreadsheet that will break down the macros for your meals and add the totals up aswell. Enjoy.

Works with Excel or OpenOffice (or anything else that uses the format of the file.)
    LOVE IT! This is very well done, man! Thanks for taking the time to put this together. I'm using it already!

tiffany.rupp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is awesome! I have been looking for a spreadsheet template online for quite some time now. Thank you very much for the time you spent making this for others to use. I was able to plan my meals in a breeze with this! Once again THANK YOU!

PhoenixLady is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just downloaded this, thank you so much for sharing. This is what I have been looking for and could not find. Can't wait to start using it!

DanDoom will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanDoom will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanDoom will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanDoom will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanDoom will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanDoom will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanDoom will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanDoom will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanDoom will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanDoom will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanDoom will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This looks really useful, thanks for sharing.

saad1alhajri is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

i've been looking for a spreadsheet that has all macros for quite some time, thanx man thats making my life much easier,

sonj40 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi, This sheet is fantastic, i'm new to macro counting and this is making it so much easier!!! however, I was wondering, is there a way of extending the list to more than 40 foods? thanks in advance

Jemmer74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Was this ever answered? I suppose you could also copy the sheet to the next tab and have 40 more foods on that tab and so on.