As the title suggests, please post your gym or any gyms you know of that have facilities that cater for powerlifters. i.e. - squat, bench and deadlift facilities, and enough plates.
- Powerhouse Gym, Aberamon Ind Est, Aberdare. - Also has strongman equipment
- Aberdeen university gym - 01224 272000
- Results Gym - 01224 633 123
- Fitness 101, Rising Sun Ind Est, Blaina, Abertillery, Gwent, Tel: 01495 292999
- Sams Gym in Ballymoney. This is really hardcore with tons of weight. Sammy Graeme owns and runs it.....he is the Louie Simmons of N Ire as he luvs his Westside Barbell style of training.
- Conway Mill: In conway mill just off the falls road in West Belfast. a cracker real hardcore gym.
- St Gabriels Weightlifting club: On the 3rd floor of springfield mill, just off the springfield road. Also in West Belfast. Caters for olympic and powerlifters.
- SHANKILL BARBELL CLUB, Shankill Road, Belfast Caters for Powerlifting, Strongman, Bodybuildng and Olympic Weightlifting.
- Foundation Fitness Gym, Sandhurst,
- Forum gym, Graig croft, Chelmsley wood. - Also has strongman equipment
- Cleveland Street, Dudley, (01384) 233869 DY1 1QP
- Tyesley gym, unit 71-71a, imex spaces, kings road, tyesley, B11 2AL - MONOLIFT
- Coliseum Gym, Telson Centre, 55 Thomas Street, Aston, Birmingham, B6 4TN. HARDCORE POWERLIFTING GYM, MONOLIFT, COMPETITON BENCHES, HAMMER EQUIPMENT. ALL FEDERATIONS WELCOME TEL: 07958500246
- Olympian Gym, Genuine Orthodox Christian Church, Station Road, Erdington, Birmingham, B23 6UB
- Empire Sports Centre, St Agnes, Easton, Bristol, Tel: 0117 9558478
- The Edge Gymnasium, Pontygwindy Road.
- Elite Gymnasium.
- Peak Physique Gym. Rhymney River Bridge Road Cardiff CF23 9AF Tel: (029) 20462040 - Also has strongman equipment
- UWIC - Cyncoed Campus, Cyncoed Rd, Cardiff.
- Welsh Institute of Sport - Sophia Gardens, Cardiff, CF11 9SW Tel: (029) 2030 0500
- Daves Gym, Off Station road, Northwich, Cheshire.
- Adlington Barbell Club, Powerlifting and Olympic Lifting equipped, Oxford Street, Adlington, Chorley, Lancashire.
- EVOLUTION GYM, Alexandra Road, St Ives, Cornwall. - MONOLIFT
- Big Guns Gym, High March.
- Champions Gym - St.Helens Road.
- Friendship Gym - Stanhope Street.
- hercules Club, Off north king st, Dublin city, Ireland
- Physiques Gym, Little Common Road, Bexhill-on-Sea (near Hastings) East Sussex.
- Hamiltons Fitness Centre, Telford Way, Colchester, Essex, CO4 9QP Tel: 01206 854319
- Body 2000. Has Squat rack, power rack, bench, etc etc and plenty of space for deadlifts. They also have tonnes (quite literally) of plates.
- Aldershot weightlifting gym. Manor park, Aldershot, Hampshire.
- Lloyd Vine, 79-83 Forton Road, Gosport, Hants 02392 504 953
- Hitchin weightlifting club, White horn lane
- Hi-Rep Gym, 69 Wearbay Crescent, Folkestone, Kent, CT19 6BA, - MONOLIFT & Strongman equipment
- Unit 9 Mill Hall Business Estate, Aylesford, Kent, ME20 7JZ
- Strongman equipment
- Unique Fitness, Mill street.
- Bodies Gym, Mabgate Mills, Leeds.
- Jackys Gym, Hemingby Road, Horncastle, Lincolnshire, Tel: 01754 868062 or 07717108229
- Is actually called "The Gym" and is owned by Jim Brannigan. Another hardcore place with tons of weight and powerlifting designed equipment. This gym is in Gregg Street in the city of Lisburn.
- The Training Station, Picton Road, Wavertree.
- Gym 21, Beech Street, Kensington, Liverpool.
- Pembroke Gym, London Road, (Liverpool Centre), Liverpool.
- Pure Strength Gym, Unit 7j Eley Estate, Nobel Road, Edmonton (North London), 0208 884 4555
- Genesis Gym - 333 Athlon Road, Alperton, Wembley, London (020) 85668687 - MONOLIFT & strongman equipment
- Crystal Palace National Sports Centre, Ledrington Road, Crystal Palace, London, SE19 2BB, Tel: 020 8778 0131 (IIRC you need to be a BAWLA member to use it.)
- Tower Gym, Charles Lamb Institue (Converted church) Church Street, Edmonton N9. 0208 807 4171.
- British Barbell, South East London,
- Wood Green Weight Lifting Club, New River Sports Centre, White Hart Lane, N22 5QW Tel:020 8889 9393.
- The Gym, Dunstable. 01582 670890
- Ghateshead Stadium,
- Better Bodies Gym, Unit F1, Nene Centre, Freehold St, Northampton, NN2 6EW, 01604 791294
- World Physiques,Botany Avenue,Mansfield,Notts
- Kidlington sports centre: On Oxford Road. The free weights area gets hired out by local powerlifters 3 evenings during the week and on Sunday mornings after 10:30.
- Oxford University Powerlifting Club: on Iffley road. This may be a uni gym but is open to the public at a very reasonable membership of ?55 p.a.
- Body and Mind, 22 Commercial Road, Taibach, Port Talbot, SA13 1LG, Tel: 01639 890 474 - MONOLIFT
- Rhondda Barbell Club, Penygraig Rugby grounds, Rhondda.
- No Limits Gym, Hillmorton Community Centre, Rugby, 01788 551025
- Tingwall Gym, Tingwall, Shetland. - Strongman Equipement
- The Gym,Calmore community centre,Calmore drive,Calmore,Southampton SO40 2ZU
- The Weights room, Derby road, Eastleigh. - MONOLIFT
- Stirling University Gym, Bridge of Allan, 01786 466900
- There are 2 burns gym by high street station in town.
- Phil's place is called the gym, it is just out side town in landore bryn terrace great place lots of weight and powerbars it is full of good guys a few powerlifters train there myself, todd(mr pump ????).
- Brays Power House, 20 Banwell St, Morriston, Swansea, Tel: 01792 411050
- Fitness Studio, Gorseinon Rd, Gorseinon, WEST GLAMORGAN, SA4 4DQ, Tel: 01792 894711
- Quadrun Health & Fitness Club, Unit 13, Cwmdu Industrial Estate, Carmarthen Road, Fforestfach, Swansea, SA5 8JF, TEL: 01792 587587
- The BODY GYM in a small village called Upperlands, just outside a town called Maghera. It is absolutely special, many competition benches, squat racks, a strongman yard with tons of equipment and enough plates to keep anyone happy. It is owned by a Brendan and Vanessa McQuaid. - Also has strongman equipment
- Forest Gym, Hut 22, recreational park, Tilgate, Crawley. Tel: 01293 537229
- Catts Gym, Church street, Orrell (?1 admission).
- Gallery Health Club, Vale Rd, Windsor, SL4 5LA, Tel: 01753 856920 - MONOLIFT