illninofan21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) illninofan21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) illninofan21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) illninofan21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) illninofan21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) illninofan21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) illninofan21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) illninofan21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) illninofan21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) illninofan21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) illninofan21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

How do you know if you're carb sensitive?

Just as the topic says.

Cardio is for Birds! Dirtbike35's Avatar
    Dirtbike35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirtbike35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirtbike35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirtbike35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirtbike35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirtbike35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirtbike35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirtbike35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirtbike35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirtbike35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirtbike35 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am sure everyone is carb sensitive at the start. It took me a good week or so to cut down on carbs...Like my first day i ate eggs for breakfast, then tuna and peperoni sticks for lunch and for dinner i have buritos...the buritos killed me because of the wrap...but the next days were easy because i was starting to get used to it... Hope this helps..Start small work you way up!
    Starting Weight: 270
    Current weight: 223.5
    *****I REP BACK*****

Registered User trance__dreamer's Avatar
    trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Smile

lol. carbs does NOT equal automatic fat gain.

what the hell's going on. =S

if your fats are low, you NEED carbs for energy. if your fats are high, then fine.

but please don't tell me you're 1 of those pple who eats 100% protein. fck.

illninofan21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) illninofan21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) illninofan21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) illninofan21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) illninofan21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) illninofan21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) illninofan21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) illninofan21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) illninofan21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) illninofan21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) illninofan21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by trance__dreamer View Post

if your fats are low, you NEED carbs for energy. if your fats are high, then fine.

o_O;

All I was doing was asking how does one know if they're carb sensitive or not. I don't know how this post answers my question.

BoockCake is just really nice. (+1000) BoockCake is just really nice. (+1000) BoockCake is just really nice. (+1000) BoockCake is just really nice. (+1000) BoockCake is just really nice. (+1000) BoockCake is just really nice. (+1000) BoockCake is just really nice. (+1000) BoockCake is just really nice. (+1000) BoockCake is just really nice. (+1000) BoockCake is just really nice. (+1000) BoockCake is just really nice. (+1000)
    just do a -500 calorie deficit, that is all

beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beyondbasic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

she strikes again

Pa2ad0x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pa2ad0x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pa2ad0x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pa2ad0x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pa2ad0x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pa2ad0x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pa2ad0x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pa2ad0x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pa2ad0x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pa2ad0x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pa2ad0x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If what your asking about is insulin sensitivity then it depends from person to person. Those who are more insulin sensitive will not be as affected by "high carbs" as they can efficiently break it down due to being able to release insulin effectively to break-down said glucose molecules. Those who are more insulin insensitive will be much more "carb-sensitive" as you would put it.

As far as finding out if you are carb sensitive or not, its as simple as this: try a diet high in protein and carbs and see how that works out for you - if you find you can efficiently lose fat while on this diet then you should be okay. Otherwise, you can always change the macros around. Some examples are the 40/40/20 protein/carbs/fat or any other variation such as 40/30/30, etc.

Basically, everybody's body is different. You need to find out what works best for your body. I believe there are many articles about this that you can try looking up. And as previously stated: Carbs do not make you fat. Fat does not make you fat. A surplus of calories makes you fat. Get into a calorie deficit and you will lose weight. That is the simplest view of how things work. Then comes the macro-nutrient proportions, meal timing, work-outs, etc. Good luck.
    "I am always doing things I can't do, that's how I get to do them."

-Picasso

Originally Posted by Pa2ad0x View Post
    If what your asking about is insulin sensitivity then it depends from person to person. Those who are more insulin sensitive will not be as affected by "high carbs" as they can efficiently break it down due to being able to release insulin effectively to break-down said glucose molecules. Those who are more insulin insensitive will be much more "carb-sensitive" as you would put it.

As far as finding out if you are carb sensitive or not, its as simple as this: try a diet high in protein and carbs and see how that works out for you - if you find you can efficiently lose fat while on this diet then you should be okay. Otherwise, you can always change the macros around. Some examples are the 40/40/20 protein/carbs/fat or any other variation such as 40/30/30, etc.

Basically, everybody's body is different. You need to find out what works best for your body. I believe there are many articles about this that you can try looking up. And as previously stated: Carbs do not make you fat. Fat does not make you fat. A surplus of calories makes you fat. Get into a calorie deficit and you will lose weight. That is the simplest view of how things work. Then comes the macro-nutrient proportions, meal timing, work-outs, etc. Good luck.
    Thank you for ACTUALLY answering my post.

6' 195lbs 32" W 17.5" Gs HeismanWatch's Avatar
    HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Pa2ad0x View Post

^^^^^This!
    Pre-W/O Weight Days = IntrAbolic
    Post-W/O Weight Days = Purple Intrain
    PWO Weight Days = 100% Whey Optimum
    Protein Drink Between Meals = Myofusion
    BCAA's Throughout the Day = Xtend
    PRE Cardio Days = Purple Wraath
    PWO Cardio Days = Xtend
    Multi-Vitamin = Source Naturals Life Force
    Flex = Animal Flex
    Cissus = Supplement Direct

cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Not really. Carbohydrates are indeed evil for people with very slow metabolisms. I don't know how can some people claim that you can eat a bunch of pasta, flour, oatmeal, rice and potatoes and still get cut. That's not true for people who get bloated and get fat real easy.

For example i have noticed that when i eat less carbs. i would look more muscular in the mirror

So getting the carbohydrates from green vegetables and fruits like apples is the way to go to get cut. And of course lots of protein

cyclistgod

cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    What you can do is use the mirror. If you see that you look more muscular, less bloated, i mean if u see your face less bloated and a more muscular shreded appearance with a low-carb diet then go for a low carb diet, where you get your carbs from green vegetables and some fruits low in G.I.

However if you don't get fat and get bloated from eating potatoes, rice and starchy-carbohydrates then you can follow a higher carb diet and you are not carb-sensitive. Just judge your diet by using the mirror

Originally Posted by illninofan21 View Post
    Just as the topic says.

JuicyAnimal is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAnimal is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAnimal is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAnimal is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAnimal is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAnimal is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAnimal is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAnimal is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAnimal is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAnimal is on a distinguished road. (+10) JuicyAnimal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you get sleepy after eating carbs.

If you get hungry soon after eating carbs.

If you get bloated the next day after eating lots of carbs.

These could be signs that you are a redneck. I mean carb sensitive. lol

Starsox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Starsox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Starsox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Starsox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Starsox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Starsox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Starsox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Starsox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Starsox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Starsox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Starsox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by JuicyAnimal View Post
    If you get sleepy after eating carbs.

If you get hungry soon after eating carbs.

If you get bloated the next day after eating lots of carbs.

These could be signs that you are a redneck. I mean carb sensitive. lol
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Love it!