Alpha Chump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alpha Chump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alpha Chump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alpha Chump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alpha Chump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alpha Chump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alpha Chump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alpha Chump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alpha Chump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alpha Chump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alpha Chump will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Something wrong with me?!

I started my keto diet on Friday, it's now Monday night and I haven't tested positive for ketosis. I just finished a big gym session and had a clean ass day but still nothing!

Alpha Chump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alpha Chump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alpha Chump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alpha Chump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alpha Chump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alpha Chump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alpha Chump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alpha Chump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alpha Chump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alpha Chump will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alpha Chump will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh and I have already lost 4 kg.

Danceruk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danceruk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danceruk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danceruk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danceruk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danceruk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danceruk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danceruk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danceruk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danceruk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danceruk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dont worry about it, chuck out the sticks and get on with the plan!

the physical signs will make it clear in a couple days

-4kg.. there we go! your in ketosis! no sweat!

redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't test at night and don't test when you are fully hydrated and your pee is clear. I've never gotten a big fat positive on those sticks...ever.

THanks, I'm should probably just leave it and just wait to see results. Is it ok to have my OJ straight after training even though I'm only 5 days in? And does it matter about fructose in the juice?

Cheers

queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NoAirNoWayOut View Post
    THanks, I'm should probably just leave it and just wait to see results. Is it ok to have my OJ straight after training even though I'm only 5 days in? And does it matter about fructose in the juice?

Cheers
    yep....will kick you out of ketosis filtering fructose through your liver where ketone bodies are produced.
    FEED THE MUSCLE, BURN THE FAT!

Any advice on what is best to take PWO then

queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Any advice on what is best to take PWO then
    Most people take whey protien if you are doing keto.

if not, people take whey with dextrose in the drink.

When you start carb-ups right after depletion workout, then whey with dextrose in the drink is ideal. Thats what I do.

Dextrose is corn sugar you can buy here. 4 grams of carbs per teaspoon and I usually take 25 to 50 grams pwo, but thats during the carb-up after the depletion workout.

If you feel the need for some carbs and this is not your depletion workout right before carb-up but during the week, than put a few grams of dextrose carbs in your postworkout. Just remember to stay within your 30 gram carb macro limit for the day.
    Last edited by queloque; 09-21-2009 at 03:03 PM.

So after every work out I shouldn't have any carbs?

So after every work out I shouldn't have any carbs?
    Depends upon which keto you do. TKD - yes you do. SKD - No you don't.

Ok thanks, I was under the impression ckd you had to, to prevent brain for.

Thanks mate.

Ok thanks, I was under the impression ckd you had to, to prevent brain for.

Thanks mate.

Seyton is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seyton is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seyton is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seyton is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seyton is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seyton is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seyton is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seyton is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seyton is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seyton is on a distinguished road. (+10) Seyton is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am on the TKD diet and Pre workout ill have a piece of candy and 30-40min post workout I have a breast of chicken and 2 slices of wheat bread. Seems to work real well for me and dose not keep me out of Ketosis for long. You need to figure out what works for you.
    To break down barriers you must ignore limits