TorontoGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

slight pain in kidneys.

I seem to have a slight pain, in what I believe is my left kidney.

At my guess it seems to have came about since i added to my supplement stack:

Protein,
    Animal Pak,
    ActivateXtreme by DS,
    Bulgarian Tribulus (new)
    ON BCAA caps (new)

Could this be an overlap of one ingredient, and thus too much (my uninformed guess).

The pain feels inside, however I have also in the same time frame started using the
    ab cruncher machine at the gym. Could be that.

I drink a fair amount of water, maybe 1.5/2 litres a day (not a fan of filling myself
    on water, though I should).

BEAST MODE: Activated enetblazin4eva's Avatar
    enetblazin4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enetblazin4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enetblazin4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enetblazin4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enetblazin4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enetblazin4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enetblazin4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enetblazin4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enetblazin4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enetblazin4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enetblazin4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How much do you weigh? Stop being a baby and drink more h2o.

6' 195lbs 32" W 17.5" Gs HeismanWatch's Avatar
    HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeismanWatch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TorontoGuy View Post

Protein,
    Animal Pak,
    ActivateXtreme by DS,
    Bulgarian Tribulus (new)
    ON BCAA caps (new)

Could this be an overlap of one ingredient, and thus too much (my uninformed guess).

The pain feels inside, however I have also in the same time frame started using the

I drink a fair amount of water, maybe 1.5/2 litres a day (not a fan of filling myself
    That's not much water IMHO!!! Double that!!!
    Pre-W/O Weight Days = IntrAbolic
    Post-W/O Weight Days = Purple Intrain
    PWO Weight Days = 100% Whey Optimum
    Protein Drink Between Meals = Myofusion
    BCAA's Throughout the Day = Xtend
    PRE Cardio Days = Purple Wraath
    PWO Cardio Days = Xtend
    Multi-Vitamin = Source Naturals Life Force
    Flex = Animal Flex
    Cissus = Supplement Direct

taze13 is not very helpful. (-500) taze13 is not very helpful. (-500) taze13 is not very helpful. (-500) taze13 is not very helpful. (-500) taze13 is not very helpful. (-500) taze13 is not very helpful. (-500) taze13 is not very helpful. (-500) taze13 is not very helpful. (-500) taze13 is not very helpful. (-500) taze13 is not very helpful. (-500) taze13 is not very helpful. (-500)
    More water.

Drink at least a gallon a day, and 1.5 to 2 on workout days.

jthb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jthb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jthb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jthb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jthb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jthb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jthb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jthb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jthb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jthb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jthb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Moar water!!

jonathan76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Stop using the ab machine for a while to see if the pain goes which i have a feeling it will, if it doesnt then take a trip to your doctor. The only thing your probably getting too much of is Zinc through Activate, which at full dose is well over rda, and Animal Pak combined. Ive run ActivateX twice now and i always take it twice per day in preferance to 3 for that reason. I think its quite easy to od on zinc when supplementing without realising as it pops up in so much stuff although im not exactly sure what side effects it may cause short and long term.

TorontoGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jonathan76 View Post
    Stop using the ab machine for a while to see if the pain goes which i have a feeling it will, if it doesnt then take a trip to your doctor. The only thing your probably getting too much of is Zinc through Activate, which at full dose is well over rda, and Animal Pak combined. Ive run ActivateX twice now and i always take it twice per day in preferance to 3 for that reason. I think its quite easy to od on zinc when supplementing without realising as it pops up in so much stuff although im not exactly sure what side effects it may cause short and long term.
    Yeh I thought it may be the zinc, someone mentioned it when I was picking the supps.

LuisQuesada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TorontoGuy View Post

Protein,
    Animal Pak,
    ActivateXtreme by DS,
    Bulgarian Tribulus (new)
    ON BCAA caps (new)

drink alot more water throughout your day. if th epain continues you might want to discard thee new additions or take lower dosages. you woudlnt wanna risk serious damage. be catious.

cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you haven't figured it out already DRINK MORE WATER!! I aim to take in between 1.5-2 gallons each day and it isn't the easiest task, but it must be done. The minimum you should be taking in is 1 gallon because water is a crucial item to success in the gym man.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

OUalum28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Definitely drink more H20. I had a similar ache in my side and it went away virtually overnight just by forcing myself to drink more.

mossman8235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mossman8235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mossman8235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mossman8235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mossman8235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mossman8235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mossman8235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mossman8235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mossman8235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mossman8235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mossman8235 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if this continues do NOT put it off. my girlfriend had pain from her kidneys and thought it was a lower back issue. turns out she had a kidney infection and almost went septic had she not gone to the ER. like others have advised take a break from the ab machine and cut out one of the supps, as well as drink more water.
    Lift BIG or go home!

Trae's Sisters Boy Toy! _NimbusTim_'s Avatar
    _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Drink more water.......you could also check out Nimbus Nutrition's Poseidon.

If the pain continues after increasing fluids, I would suggest hitting up the doctor.