lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up Phenadrine is the s***!!

The title says it. One of the best workouts i've had in a long time and this is one of 2 stims i've ever actually "felt". i'll post a full review later today when i have time
    Keep getting bigger and stronger without messing up my joints (already pretty screwed)

Box Squat- 300lb
    Deadlift- 345lbs

Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118838601&page=30

Review thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118660261

I want to squat 2x my bodyweight

bloodsour_x will become famous soon enough. (+50) bloodsour_x will become famous soon enough. (+50) bloodsour_x will become famous soon enough. (+50) bloodsour_x will become famous soon enough. (+50) bloodsour_x will become famous soon enough. (+50) bloodsour_x will become famous soon enough. (+50) bloodsour_x will become famous soon enough. (+50) bloodsour_x will become famous soon enough. (+50) bloodsour_x will become famous soon enough. (+50) bloodsour_x will become famous soon enough. (+50) bloodsour_x will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cool man!

In what way do you feel Phenadrine working?
    I will be on my second week tomorrow and what i have noticied
    is extremely hightened focus along with some nice aggressiveness.
    Dont get "stimmed out" if you know what i mean, a really good thing
    if you ask me.

WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lhockey View Post
    The title says it. One of the best workouts i've had in a long time and this is one of 2 stims i've ever actually "felt". i'll post a full review later today when i have time
    glad to see Phenadrine worked better for you than WL!

more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) more_knowledge has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by WIULifter View Post
    Yeah.Interesting how different brain chems can decide whether you are a phenadrine fan or white lightning.

Trae's Sisters Boy Toy! _NimbusTim_'s Avatar
    _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great to hear....Phenadrine is a great product.

Rumor has it that Phenadrine stacked with White Lightning makes for a killer/potent combo.

TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Glad you liked it. White Lightning is "stronger" per se but I prefer Phenadrine because the mood boost and focus is so great! I also get some nice aggression in the gym from the Icariin

Originally Posted by _NimbusTim_ View Post
    Rumor has it that Phenadrine stacked with White Lightning makes for a killer/potent combo.
    You mean you haven't tried it yet?
    Betancourt Nutrition Representative

http://www.betancourtnutrition.com/

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bcour/bcourt.htm

lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000)
    APS Phenadrine

Link: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/aps/phenadrine.htm

Amount used: 1 sample (2 pills, 1 full serving)

Strength/endurance: I took both pills and waited 30 minutes before eating my pre w/o meal, then headed to the gym. During squats I felt normal and was pretty dissapointed. Next I did DB bench, and this is when phendrine really kicked in. I added a rep to every set, then upped the weight for barbell rows and kept the same number of reps. It took a while to kick in, but it was worth it! 9/10

Energy: Again, I didn't really feel energy until i started doing DB bench (over an hour after i took the pills). However, all of a sudden i noticed i had so much energy and didn't want to sit still! I wasn't jittery or anything and the energy was very smooth/focused. My mood also improved dramatically, which made me want to lift more weight. I was pretty down before working out because i broke up with my gf this weekend, but phenadrine turned me into an aggressive lifting machine. 9.5/10

Price: $35 for 60 caps, which is 58 cents per pill. For $1.16 per full serving, the price blows away other pre w/o supps.

Overall: I was worried because of my experience with WL, but phenadrine delivered! I'm going to pick up a bottle in a couple weeks when i have cash. This just made my top 3 list of stims:
    1- Slim Xtreme
    2- Phenadrine
    3- Fubar
    I'm very please with this. Thank you APS for making a great product! 9.5/10
    Keep getting bigger and stronger without messing up my joints (already pretty screwed)

Box Squat- 300lb
    Deadlift- 345lbs

Originally Posted by bloodsour_x View Post
    Cool man!

In what way do you feel Phenadrine working?
    I will be on my second week tomorrow and what i have noticied
    is extremely hightened focus along with some nice aggressiveness.
    Dont get "stimmed out" if you know what i mean, a really good thing
    if you ask me.
    Yeah the focus and aggression is what I notice too. I usually don't notice stims and never feel jittery, but phenadrine provided a really nice boost.

Me too, I found my #2 stim

Originally Posted by more_knowledge View Post
    Yeah.Interesting how different brain chems can decide whether you are a phenadrine fan or white lightning.
    My body doesn't react to CNS stims much so i felt basically nothing from white lightning. Phenadrine seems to be much more than just a stong stim though, which is probably why i responded well to it. Either way I'm glad i got to try a sample and i'll buy a bottle soon

Box Squat- 300lb
    Deadlift- 345lbs

Originally Posted by TTewell View Post
    Glad you liked it. White Lightning is "stronger" per se but I prefer Phenadrine because the mood boost and focus is so great! I also get some nice aggression in the gym from the Icariin
    You described exactly how i felt on phenadrine. I didn't notice a huge energy rush, but i felt extremely focused/good/aggressive.

Box Squat- 300lb
    Deadlift- 345lbs

kidkapone will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkapone will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkapone will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkapone will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkapone will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkapone will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkapone will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkapone will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkapone will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkapone will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkapone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You described exactly how i felt on phenadrine. I didn't notice a huge energy rush, but i felt extremely focused/good/aggressive.
    White Lightning wakes me up, but Phenadrine helps me play nice with others. I keep them on me to hand out as a "bad mood killer" for anyone around me!
    Ryan Kimbrough
    APS Global Account Manager
    ryank@apsnutrition.com
    www.apsnutrition.com
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/aps/aps.htm

TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kidkapone View Post
    White Lightning wakes me up, but Phenadrine helps me play nice with others. I keep them on me to hand out as a "bad mood killer" for anyone around me!
    LOL i like it
    Betancourt Nutrition Representative

http://www.betancourtnutrition.com/

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bcour/bcourt.htm

Trae's Sisters Boy Toy! _NimbusTim_'s Avatar
    _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by kidkapone View Post
    I prefer Phenadrine for fasted morning cardio.....it does not upset my stomach, but instead gives me a sense of focus, and steady energy to knock it out.

yeah the combo of a mood boost and extra aggression for the weights is the best part

Box Squat- 300lb
    Deadlift- 345lbs

i made this thread a while ago, but never actually bought a bottle of phenadrine.

I had a sample pack lying around, and decided to make use of it today as my last day of hell week. here's what happened:

popped 2 phenadrine at 1 30
    studies until 2 45, ate my pre w/o meal and took my midterm at 3
    finished midterm, drank a scoop of ultima, and headed to the gym by 4 30

at the gym had a SICK leg workout. no crash at all from phenadrine!

Squats: 215x12 and 225x8 (both personal records for me).

it's almost 10pm now and still no crash! i just feel like i have regular energy levels

i'm avoiding 1,3 dimeth products for now, but if i start taking them again this summer, phenadrine is DEFINITELY being added to my arsenal

Box Squat- 300lb
    Deadlift- 345lbs

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Kinda of not fair to have Slim Xtreme as your number one.

Esp. since it was spiked with an illegal proline.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    Kinda of not fair to have Slim Xtreme as your number one.

Esp. since it was spiked with an illegal proline.
    i wrote the initial review before that was revealed and haven't used it since... thanks though

Box Squat- 300lb
    Deadlift- 345lbs

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it was among my fav stims for sure when i use to use preWO boosts to get me going.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i wrote the initial review before that was revealed and haven't used it since... thanks though

Didn't even see the initial date.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    it was among my fav stims for sure when i use to use preWO boosts to get me going.
    yep as a stim product, phenadrine and MAN swagger are now my two favorites. i prefer nootropics for regular use, but these two products can't be beat! honestly i was disappointed overall by spirodex, which seemed to have a lot of hype.

Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    Didn't even see the initial date.
    no worries, SX really was too good to be true... ah well

Box Squat- 300lb
    Deadlift- 345lbs

thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    aps is kicking ass with stims. yellow thunder is very potent, and the new mesomorph is my all time favorite preworkout. btw-the aps rep at AM said they have a bogo going on now.
    thebigt

ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Phenadrine is an awesome preworkout product and I love it. As far as being a fatburner that is a bit of a stretch. If you want good clean energy then you can't lose with this product.