thetank8681 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question hey guys and gals me again

hey again all.

as i mentioned earlier i am so dense when it comes to diet and workout. i gather from what i have read on here that alot of you have been working out for sometime now. so i was wondering if anyone can help me to get a workout which will enable me to lose weight and tone up all at the same time. also if anyone can help me with a diet for losing weight i would be very appreciative. i wish they had an idiots guide to weight loss workouts and diets. but hey. please let me know as soon as possible if anyone can help. even if you just want to leave advice or place to go to get info that would be wicked. thanks for your time

tank

kman025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kman025 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

if you're really 300+ fat loss should be easy. Find out your maintence level of calories and eat a few hundred calories lower than that.

Because im unaware of your present physical capibilities(spell check), im not sure what you can do at your wieght, i would just get on a lifting prgram.

im assuming at 350 lbs you cant run or do much cardio. If this is the case try to walk more maybe try some cardio kick boxing type of workouts.

Diet is key eat a little below maintence. Wat healthy foods. Stay away from simple carbs; in other words sugar (unless right after a workout). Use the website fitday.com to track your food intake. this website will track your Protein/Carb/Fat ratios. Aim for 45/30/25 (P/C/F).

GOOD LUCK!

Registered User elmagodelossema's Avatar
    elmagodelossema is on a distinguished road. (+10) elmagodelossema is on a distinguished road. (+10) elmagodelossema is on a distinguished road. (+10) elmagodelossema is on a distinguished road. (+10) elmagodelossema is on a distinguished road. (+10) elmagodelossema is on a distinguished road. (+10) elmagodelossema is on a distinguished road. (+10) elmagodelossema is on a distinguished road. (+10) elmagodelossema is on a distinguished road. (+10) elmagodelossema is on a distinguished road. (+10) elmagodelossema is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    To lose weight all you really need is common sense. Do you think drinking coke is good for you? Then don't drink it. Do you think eating french fries is good for you? Then don't eat them. People know how to lose weight, the problem is that they go into some form of denial in which they don't trust their 'instincts'