I'm looking at picking up some Nootropics to help me with studying / school, but I have a few questions that I would like help with below.
I am looking at getting:
- Pyritinol - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/py.html or Pyritinol (powder) - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/pyritinol.html
- L-Huperzine A - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/hup.html
- L-Theanine - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/theanine.html
- PEA - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/pea.html
This is the dosing I'm planning on doing:
- Pyritinol - 1,200mg at a time. Can be taken with L-Huperzine.
- L-Huperzine A - 200-400mcg an hour or so before studying (feel free to go up to around 600mcg). Take with food.
- L-Theanine - Use the Theanine whenever you need to relax your mind and body after a long study session. It will help get rid of anxiety, nervousness, worrying, etc.
- PEA - Feel free to use 1,500mg on an empty stomach followed up with 500mg 15 minutes later
1. Should I get the pyritinol caps or POWDER?
2. How many days should I cycle off each?
3. What could I take to help me with mental energy to keep me awake when I may not feel like studying or doing work?
4. How is my dosing plan?
5. Any other Nootropics I could look at for help with school?
Thanks in advance!