AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Sheiko Spreadsheet

If anyone is interested, here is a spreadsheet that will calculate and create the Sheiko program you want based off of your maxes. Just enter your maxes and it will calculate and create the program for you in the tabs.

Sheiko Spreadsheet
    "Don't Talk About It - Be About It"

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

NSCA-CSCS Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Online Training/Nutrition Consultation

Fogo40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fogo40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fogo40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fogo40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fogo40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fogo40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fogo40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fogo40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fogo40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fogo40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fogo40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, I just got this sent to me by a friend, a couple days ago, sure wish I had it during #29, beats getting funny looks while I do the math in my head and mouth the numbers while I write them in the air with my finger . Also, it has all the workouts listed with sets, reps, percentages, and your weights. Reading the other sheiko format gives me a headache with reps x sets.

Definitely worth checking out if you're even thinking of sheiko.