Thread: Need advise....

DAKNj25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need advise....

So here I am 25 years old, been lifting consistently for about two years - Male, 5'11/10 - 180-185lbs..

I would like to get more defined and have tighter abs, but don't know which route to take. I'm already in fairly good shape, though not super strong or even greatly defined. I just started incorporating cardio (2-3 times a week) , don't take supplements and no 6 meals a day.

I really don't have much weight to lose if any, just a little loose gut--not tight and defined--probably from drinking beer and liquor (1-3 nights a week). So What I'm basically asking for is--to get maximum results--what should I focus most on. Please list the importance level from 1-3 between A- strict 6 meal-a-day diet, B- supplements for getting defined (please list the type), C- more cardio.

As I said, I'm already in above average shape and have been getting away with typical 3 meal, drinking, not much cardio. I'm just not as defined and cut as I would want, or as somebody on roids.

What should the shift be--besides the obvious with drinking?

vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Try the 300 workout. It should give you the results you need.
    The guys who claim "I did GOMAD and got fat" are just stupid. - Dave76

DAKNj25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hmmm

Originally Posted by vicjg View Post
    Try the 300 workout. It should give you the results you need.
    that workout looks a bit incomplete though. thats like a upper body and hamstring/quad at one shot. What about the parts it doesn't workout?

how often would you do this? no more bench press, curls, traditional lifting?

MyNameSucks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyNameSucks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyNameSucks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyNameSucks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyNameSucks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyNameSucks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyNameSucks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyNameSucks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DAKNj25 View Post
    So here I am 25 years old, been lifting consistently for about two years - Male, 5'11/10 - 180-185lbs..

I would like to get more defined and have tighter abs, but don't know which route to take. I'm already in fairly good shape, though not super strong or even greatly defined. I just started incorporating cardio (2-3 times a week) , don't take supplements and no 6 meals a day.

I really don't have much weight to lose if any, just a little loose gut--not tight and defined--probably from drinking beer and liquor (1-3 nights a week). So What I'm basically asking for is--to get maximum results--what should I focus most on. Please list the importance level from 1-3 between A- strict 6 meal-a-day diet, B- supplements for getting defined (please list the type), C- more cardio.

As I said, I'm already in above average shape and have been getting away with typical 3 meal, drinking, not much cardio. I'm just not as defined and cut as I would want, or as somebody on roids.

What should the shift be--besides the obvious with drinking?
    For one, start eating right, thats the key to any great body and healthy life style. Secondly, it has been proven that beer is that reason males/females have beer bellies. When you drink your body gets hungry, so there for you eat more and you get a belly.

Now that we got that out the way. You shouldn't do so much cardio, but if you want to do cardio, try focusing on HIT cardio (High Intensity) like football, Basketball, or soccer. They're extremely good for your heart and fat loss.

Also try more compound workouts that focus on your body as a whole. I.E. deadlifts, bench press, clean and press, Barbell snatches or dumbbells as well, etc... Make sure you get a very good sweet when you work out since this promotes fat loss and mucsce fatigue (if you're sweeting, your going to get tired and that means you've worked your body out).

As for supplements, be careful. Supps are not regulated and about 95% of all are complete bull****. Some good supps are Amplified whybolic extreme 60, Super pump, ON whey 100% NO-explode, and several other expensive supps. Just do some hardcore research. just because its on the bottle doesn't mean it's in the jar!

I hope I've helped in any way. I also I'm still learning and this is info that I have gatherd in my last year of working out. So don't quote me on anything lol