skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000)

Anything i should keep in mind while buying an inversion table?

or any easy DIY ideas for an inversion table?

I would think an inversion table is an inversion table and there are no discernable differences but i could be wrong.

Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000) Squeebo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Teeter has spent 25 or some odd years tweaking theirs. I'm sure some of it is marketing hype for the brand, but by all accounts they're very stable and safe. Other brands haven't stood the test of time.
    www.tworepcave.com
    Black Friday deals page updated daily through Nov 2022

TRUE I REGRESSED the_dark_master's Avatar
    the_dark_master has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the_dark_master has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the_dark_master has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the_dark_master has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the_dark_master has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the_dark_master has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the_dark_master has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the_dark_master has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the_dark_master has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the_dark_master has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the_dark_master has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

A space saving alternative: backrevolution.com
    This is more 'back only' so no inverted sit-ups, it reduces stress on the knees though.

Or you could go Hardcore with inversion boots off a pull-up bar...
    http://homemadegymstuff.blogspot.com/

Hortonized will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hortonized will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hortonized will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hortonized will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hortonized will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hortonized will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hortonized will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hortonized will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hortonized will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hortonized will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hortonized will become famous soon enough. (+50)

gravity boots

The only thing I highly recommend you keep in mind is changing is the foot/ankle holder by ordering the conversion bar and a set of gravity boots. I have the Teeter F5000 but the stock holder hurt my ankles. So I bought the Spyder gravity boots along with the conversion bar and now the set-up works great. Well worth the extra $$ for the spyder gravity boots. I do not know about other brands I have only had the Teeter F5000.
    check out the link for a visual

http://www.energycenter.com/grav_f/to_boot.html

Originally Posted by skinnycalves View Post
    or any easy DIY ideas for an inversion table?

I would think an inversion table is an inversion table and there are no discernable differences but i could be wrong.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.
    Benjamin Franklin

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government". -Thomas Jefferson

There are two primary choices to life:
    to accept conditions as they exist
    OR to accept the responsibility for changing them.

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    I would not DIY an inversion table
    even the "heavy duty" ones I've been on do not give me a feeling of confidence
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads