Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How does Hollister fit?

whats the fitting and quality of hollister wear like? is it advisable with sum1 with huge gyno nipples or is it thin and theyll stick out? whats general fitting like? it was cheap so jus wondering never been before

toned clavicle group Starboardrwr223's Avatar
    Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Bignik92 View Post
    whats the fitting and quality of hollister wear like? is it advisable with sum1 with huge gyno nipples or is it thin and theyll stick out? whats general fitting like? it was cheap so jus wondering never been before
    Its pretty tight fitting around the arms and chest and back. I wear a large there and I swear its a medium. They call them "muscle shirts" so I guess its supposed to show off your muscles...?...anyways it does do a good job of it even for someone of my size. I like there stuff though, fits nice, looks good and feels good. I don't think you would want to wear it if you had gyno though, you could try there polo's those are a bit less obvious around the chest area.
    You will never be forgotten *Team FvrvMuscle* R.I.P
    Lifts: bent over row 170x6, Standing military press 100x10
    My Workout log/progress, please critique need advice:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=377469761#post377469761

Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Starboardrwr223 View Post
    Its pretty tight fitting around the arms and chest and back. I wear a large there and I swear its a medium. They call them "muscle shirts" so I guess its supposed to show off your muscles...?...anyways it does do a good job of it even for someone of my size. I like there stuff though, fits nice, looks good and feels good. I don't think you would want to wear it if you had gyno though, you could try there polo's those are a bit less obvious around the chest area.

i had my gyno i cant wear my school shirt without a vest underneath and still sticks out

IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Starboardrwr223 View Post
    This. I like them. If you have gyno then don't get them.

Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000)
    their tight around the arms and shoulders and chest trying to make the appearnce of the average highschooler look somwut built but it just looks bad when u have 12inch arms and tight sleeves.

Their large shirts are fckin small for me so no i dont think a person with gyno can wear them im not even big and can fit into large hollister shirts

Idk why their sizes are so differnt maybe wearing a large makes other guys feel bigger? their large shirt is comparable to a regualr stores meduim/small srs.

Also if youd like to look like the rest of ur school go ahead buy it be anouther copy of everyone one else and if you wanna be super cool buy some ripped jeans and leather sandels and wear them so you look like the biggest d bag

i think thier clothing is crappy Tbh everyone wears it and im the kinda person who doesnt really follow the crowed.

the dude on the right is basicly what i wear - the boots + black and gray converses.

http://madeinbrazilmag.com/fashion/m...elc-vest-1.jpg
    Last edited by Alboking; 09-18-2009 at 01:49 PM.
    I rep back/neg back(might be on recharge/spread)
    aspiring bodybuilder.
    If you got any questions shoot me a pm.

You need to breathe bodybuilding you need to eat, sleep, see, bleed bodybuilding you need to be addicted to bodybuilding like an addict if you plan on gaining any actual size

"The world is yours"

advise me an anti gyno brand? :L:L fred perry decent but pricey

IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Bignik92 View Post
    advise me an anti gyno brand? :L:L fred perry decent but pricey
    I like how Abercrombie shirts fit the best. They aren't ridiculously tight, but still show your muscles perfectly.

toned clavicle group Starboardrwr223's Avatar
    Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by IRockNikes View Post
    I like how Abercrombie shirts fit the best. They aren't ridiculously tight, but still show your muscles perfectly.
    Hollister is the lower end of Abercrombie but I find Hollister trys to show off your features more. Not a bad thing lmao, I get compliments from it. I never used to like the idea of "tooling off" and wearing stuff like that but I guess it looks pretty good....

Originally Posted by Alboking View Post
    their tight around the arms and shoulders and chest trying to make the appearnce of the average highschooler look somwut built but it just looks bad when u have 12inch arms and tight sleeves.

Their large shirts are fckin small for me so no i dont think a person with gyno can wear them im not even big and can fit into large hollister shirts

Idk why their sizes are so differnt maybe wearing a large makes other guys feel bigger? their large shirt is comparable to a regualr stores meduim/small srs.

Also if youd like to look like the rest of ur school go ahead buy it be anouther copy of everyone one else and if you wanna be super cool buy some ripped jeans and leather sandels and wear them so you look like the biggest d bag

i think thier clothing is crappy Tbh everyone wears it and im the kinda person who doesnt really follow the crowed.

the dude on the right is basicly what i wear - the boots + black and gray converses.

http://madeinbrazilmag.com/fashion/m...elc-vest-1.jpg
    Yeah I'm a little smaller than you and I feel the same way size wise. Oh and if you know how to wear the close right and match correctly you'll look allot better than the other dude trying it.
    You will never be forgotten *Team FvrvMuscle* R.I.P
    Lifts: bent over row 170x6, Standing military press 100x10
    My Workout log/progress, please critique need advice:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=377469761#post377469761

batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fits gay