Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Stats: 6'0", 185 lbs
    Dlucks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dlucks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dlucks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dlucks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dlucks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dlucks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dlucks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dlucks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dlucks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dlucks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dlucks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Dlucks's BodySpace

Why do girls want to bring their friends on a date?

So this girls birthday is saturday so I told her I would take her out friday to a festival on a date.

We were talking about it today, and when I finally said I was going to pick her up at 5, she asks me where it is, and then she asks me if its ok if she brings a friend and her friend.

WTF! Does she not realize its supposed to be a date? Should I bring a friend too?

Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Bonifacius's BodySpace
    Looks like you're in the friend zone.

Dlucks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dlucks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dlucks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dlucks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dlucks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dlucks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dlucks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dlucks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dlucks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dlucks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dlucks is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Dlucks's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Bonifacius View Post
    Looks like you're in the friend zone.
    I doubt that considering some of the things she has told me. Besides I've never even hung out with her.

Stats: 6'2", 245 lbs
    HumptyBrahh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HumptyBrahh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HumptyBrahh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HumptyBrahh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HumptyBrahh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HumptyBrahh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HumptyBrahh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HumptyBrahh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HumptyBrahh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HumptyBrahh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) HumptyBrahh has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit HumptyBrahh's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Dlucks View Post
    So this girls birthday is saturday so I told her I would take her out friday to a festival on a date.

We were talking about it today, and when I finally said I was going to pick her up at 5, she asks me where it is, and then she asks me if its ok if she brings a friend and her friend.

WTF! Does she not realize its supposed to be a date? Should I bring a friend too?
    If you TOLD her you were going to take her ON A DATE, that was your first mistake.

Second, no date is ever SUPPOSED to be a date. Just because you see it as one doesn't mean she does. And in this case, she doesn't. Sorry brah.

Visit Dlucks's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by HumptyBrahh View Post
    If you TOLD her you were going to take her ON A DATE, that was your first mistake.

Second, no date is ever SUPPOSED to be a date. Just because you see it as one doesn't mean she does. And in this case, she doesn't. Sorry brah.
    Well I told her I would take her and it could be like a birthday present/date, with a winky face. Guess I didn't make it clear enough.

Visit Dlucks's BodySpace
    **** women....

Stats: 6'3", 155 lbs
    TXHoopsChick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXHoopsChick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXHoopsChick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXHoopsChick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXHoopsChick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXHoopsChick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXHoopsChick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXHoopsChick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXHoopsChick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXHoopsChick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXHoopsChick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit TXHoopsChick's BodySpace

Talking

She's probably bringing her friend to get a second opinion of how hawt you and cool you are. Also, maybe she doesn't know you think it's a date? Maybe to her it's a more casual thing, plus it's HER birthday. You can't leave your best friend behind on your birthday. It's in the code of girlhood.
    ~Big "A"-Larger Than Life :)
    6'3" giantess from TEXAS! :D
    Gig 'em

http://www.flickr.com/photos/big-a-largerthanlife/sets/

http://www.youtube.com/user/AdrienneCutburthBigA

http://www.myspace.com/big_a_largerthanlife

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Big-A-Larger-Than-Life/21946673112

BEEFCAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE! Respect my authoritahhh! Or I will punch you squawwww in the BAWS! :D And it will be kewww. :D

Stats: 6'3", 155 lbs
    TXHoopsChick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXHoopsChick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXHoopsChick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXHoopsChick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXHoopsChick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXHoopsChick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXHoopsChick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXHoopsChick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXHoopsChick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXHoopsChick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXHoopsChick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit TXHoopsChick's BodySpace
    **** women....
    Aye! I will punch you in the baws. That's not NICE!
    ~Big "A"-Larger Than Life :)
    6'3" giantess from TEXAS! :D
    Gig 'em

http://www.flickr.com/photos/big-a-largerthanlife/sets/

http://www.youtube.com/user/AdrienneCutburthBigA

http://www.myspace.com/big_a_largerthanlife

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Big-A-Larger-Than-Life/21946673112

BEEFCAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE! Respect my authoritahhh! Or I will punch you squawwww in the BAWS! :D And it will be kewww. :D

matt1001 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) matt1001 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) matt1001 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) matt1001 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) matt1001 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) matt1001 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) matt1001 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) matt1001 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) matt1001 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) matt1001 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) matt1001 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    bring a wing man, show her friend at the start that your cool while your wing man does the same to your girl then both of them wont be to worried if you spend a little more time as pairs

BodyPoints: 1249
    Brian McGee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brian McGee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brian McGee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brian McGee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brian McGee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brian McGee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brian McGee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brian McGee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brian McGee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brian McGee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Brian McGee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Brian McGee's BodySpace
    Because she's a young girl and insecure as **** and hasn't learnt how to be independent, so she needs her friend so she feels comfortable and doesn't have to get over any initial awkward moments or anything.

Stats: 6'0", 192 lbs
    aleeboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) aleeboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) aleeboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) aleeboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) aleeboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) aleeboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) aleeboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) aleeboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) aleeboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) aleeboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) aleeboy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit aleeboy's BodySpace
    Going alone = Win

Bringing a friend = Sorry Brah

Good luck man... you'll need to be twice as entertaining... is her friend hotter?

Rawrie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rawrie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rawrie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rawrie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rawrie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rawrie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rawrie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rawrie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rawrie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rawrie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rawrie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Rawrie's BodySpace
    You said she's bringing a friend and a friend's friend, so she's bringing along two people correct? (not sure if I read it right) is her friend's friend a guy? she might be trying to do a double date sort of thing to make sure it doesn't get awkward or something. If both of them are girls, well then I dunno what to tell you other than she just has to use her friends as a crutch because she's not confident in her ability to share an enjoyable time.
    Be good, and you will be lonely.- Mark Twain

Stats: 5'8", 220 lbs
    jazman27 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit jazman27's BodySpace
    Just tell her "NO" - no friends, just you and me. The friends tagging along is trouble. You'll be left to one side while she "giggles" with her buddies. Stop that crap now.

Galvatorex has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Galvatorex has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Galvatorex has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Galvatorex has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Galvatorex has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Galvatorex has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Galvatorex has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Galvatorex has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Galvatorex has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Galvatorex has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Galvatorex has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Galvatorex's BodySpace
    **** women....
    only solution is hook up with friend, fck bitches get gold backed currency XD

atleast u have a good body so it should be very easy for u to find another

^yeah what he said man up

irishjackmp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) irishjackmp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) irishjackmp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) irishjackmp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) irishjackmp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) irishjackmp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) irishjackmp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) irishjackmp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) irishjackmp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) irishjackmp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) irishjackmp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit irishjackmp's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by TXHoopsChick View Post
    She's probably bringing her friend to get a second opinion of how hawt you and cool you are. Also, maybe she doesn't know you think it's a date? Maybe to her it's a more casual thing, plus it's HER birthday. You can't leave your best friend behind on your birthday. It's in the code of girlhood.
    Although I hate to disagree with an Aggie (I am heading down to Dallas to see them play Arkansas next week)... please ignnore everything she said.

1) Woman aren't stupid... if you ask a girl to go somewhere... and just ask her and make no mention of others coming along... she knows you are interested in her.

2) Yes... she she is bringing a friend along so you won't get the wrong idea. You seemed to indicate she has said some things to you that make you think she's interested. She might just be an attention whore who wants you chasing.

3) If by some miracle she really is interested in you and is bringing along a firend for an opinion (as TXHoopsChk said) you don't want to be with her anyway. Any chick that is insecure enough to need a friends approval of you is not worth dating. I date a chick based on my interest in her... I NEVER seek out others opinions/approval
    F*ck Kidney Cancer

"The only thing that gives you strength is pain" - Higher Peaks

"I am wounded but am not slain. I will lie down to rest awhile, but will rise to fight again." - Anonymous

Stats: 6'1", 265 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4845
    debil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) debil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) debil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) debil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) debil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) debil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) debil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) debil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) debil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) debil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) debil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit debil's BodySpace
    I doubt that considering some of the things she has told me. Besides I've never even hung out with her.
    doesn't matter...any time a girl mentions bringing a friend along, that is not good for you...especially if you mentioned the date word...the fact that it's her bday though, damn, you shoulda just told her you'd meet up with her or soemthing...
    repback.com -

skier_
    Originally Posted by jazman27 View Post
    Just tell her "NO" - no friends, just you and me. The friends tagging along is trouble. You'll be left to one side while she "giggles" with her buddies. Stop that crap now.
    Do not to that.

I always bring friends the first time we hang out. You bring one too.

debil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) debil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) debil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) debil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) debil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) debil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) debil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) debil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) debil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) debil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) debil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit debil's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by skier_ View Post
    Do not to that.

she's banged 9 dudes...bless her heart...so i guess her advice my be valid on this subject. (no wk)
    repback.com -

Stats: 6'3", 202 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2549
    cgh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cgh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cgh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cgh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cgh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cgh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cgh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cgh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cgh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cgh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cgh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit cgh's BodySpace
    If you get a second chance it means she and her friends like you. This is to just one of many stupid tests girls do.

skier_
    Originally Posted by dlm View Post
    she's banged 9 dudes...bless her heart...so i guess her advice my be valid on this subject. (no wk)
    GTFO

that has nothing to do with it, girls who are virgins do this too, just more comfortable.

Visit debil's BodySpace
    GTFO

that has nothing to do with it, girls who are virgins do this too, just more comfortable.
    alright alright. i see what you're saying
    repback.com -

skier_
    Originally Posted by dlm View Post
    doesn't matter...any time a girl mentions bringing a friend along, that is not good for you...especially if you mentioned the date word...the fact that it's her bday though, damn, you shoulda just told her you'd meet up with her or soemthing...
    Are you female?

Friend thing is just a comfort if she doesn't know you that well. Brought a friend for the first time I went out with the guy I'm seeing now, he had no issue with it.

Stats: 6'0", 183 lbs
    smooth_as_silk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smooth_as_silk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smooth_as_silk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smooth_as_silk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smooth_as_silk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smooth_as_silk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smooth_as_silk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smooth_as_silk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smooth_as_silk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smooth_as_silk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smooth_as_silk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit smooth_as_silk's BodySpace
    Do not to that.

I wonder how did you get 2000+ reps.

this advice is totally a bullsheet.

women are arent dumb when it comes to love and relationships, they are dumb in everyother way.

no group dates bro. you meet one-n-one. that way you would know whether you two really click or not. and you wouldnt be wasting time being with her and with her other friends.

plus you have to pay for two more people for the dinner/drink/whatever. think of it this way, you have to pay for two more people and you dont even get personal time with her.

if any of her girl friends would give a slight indication that you are not so hot according to their imagination, she will lose some interest in you assuming she has any, then in the first place she would be going out with you alone.

skier_
    Originally Posted by smooth_as_silk View Post
    I wonder how did you get 2000+ reps.

this advice is totally a bullsheet.

women are arent dumb when it comes to love and relationships, they are dumb in everyother way.

no group dates bro. you meet one-n-one. that way you would know whether you two really click or not. and you wouldnt be wasting time being with her and with her other friends.

plus you have to pay for two more people for the dinner/drink/whatever. think of it this way, you have to pay for two more people and you dont even get personal time with her.

if any of her girl friends would give a slight indication that you are not so hot according to their imagination, she will lose some interest in you assuming she has any, then in the first place she would be going out with you alone.
    I got reps because I'm not an idiot. [Steroids should be legal, paper for school]

This is stupid advice OP, serious. If you see this going any where don't make her uncomfortable.

smooth_as_silk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smooth_as_silk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smooth_as_silk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smooth_as_silk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smooth_as_silk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smooth_as_silk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smooth_as_silk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smooth_as_silk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smooth_as_silk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smooth_as_silk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smooth_as_silk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I got reps because I'm not an idiot. [Steroids should be legal, paper for school]

This is stupid advice OP, serious. If you see this going any where don't make her uncomfortable.

the girl is not intersted in him, otherwise she would go out with him alone. dont give your example, you are not a women yet, you are still an immature girl.

besides hanging out with her friends on a supposed date makes you a friend.

her comfortablity is important on a date. OP should make sure she is comfortable on a date by being a gentleman and using his humor.

OP hasnt even hung out with her, he has to get quality time in with her before he can go on group dates.

I hope OP is wise and makes a manly decision.
    Last edited by smooth_as_silk; 09-26-2009 at 11:38 AM.

skier_
    Originally Posted by smooth_as_silk View Post
    the girl is not intersted in him, otherwise she would go out with him alone. dont give your example, you are not a women yet, you are still an immature girl.

besides hanging out with her friends on a supposed date makes you a friend.

She is interested.

Stats: 6'2", 180 lbs
    JAWS22 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JAWS22 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JAWS22 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JAWS22 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JAWS22 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JAWS22 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JAWS22 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JAWS22 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JAWS22 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JAWS22 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JAWS22 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit JAWS22's BodySpace
    **** women....
    Yes.

And Good GoD Giantess from Texas your as tall as I am!

Annoying Middle Easterner Jay Rawd's Avatar
    Stats: 5'8", 162 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4533
    Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Jay Rawd's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by aleeboy View Post
    Going alone = Win

Bringing a friend = Sorry Brah

Good luck man... you'll need to be twice as entertaining... is her friend hotter?
    What a load of ****.

Girls do this all the time. Just look at it as a chance to get comfortable with her friends, because if her friends like you, then you're in.
    The middle of the road, is tryin to find me
    I'm standin in the middle of life with my pains behind me

Annoying Middle Easterner Jay Rawd's Avatar
    Stats: 5'8", 162 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4533
    Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jay Rawd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Jay Rawd's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by cgh View Post
    If you get a second chance it means she and her friends like you. This is to just one of many stupid tests girls do.
    This
    The middle of the road, is tryin to find me
    I'm standin in the middle of life with my pains behind me

She is interested.
    how did you know she likes him? OP gave very little info about the girls actions to know about her interest level. whatever did OP mention translates that she is not interested.

if a guy asks a girl out and the girl has high interest level, she accepts the date and the reason she goes out to see him alone is because she is interested in him and she would like to know him better. you CANNOT know each other well if you are with a group of people.

secondly. he has to be alone with her on a date so that he can raise her interest level by being charming.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast