Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When i was 15 i went to the beach with a friend and me and his family went out to eat at some resteraunt kind off in the middle of nowwhere. So we start walking around by cars and this one BMW convertible had a big hat laying in the backseat and i just had a feeling that something was under. Sure enough it was a purse. Dumped that man out took all the cash and tossed the purse in woods.

A couple days later we walk into a knife store and we see some keys stuck in this showcase thing where they had a really expensive knife. So we snag the keys and walk out. Next day we come back in and i go upstairs and make some noise so the manager comes up there. Meanwhile my friend is downstairs getting the expensive knife and then we casually leave.

I was in New Orleans one New Years and some homeless dude was talking **** to us for no reason and my friend yelled out " hey mr. where are you sleeping tonight? Cardboard box?" It was funny as hell.
    I REP HELPFUL POSTS

"Somewhere he is out there training while I'm not. One day when we meet, he will win."

"I put in work and its all for the kids, but these cats done forgot what work is"

FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAH_Q has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ninjai_ruken View Post
    During a football against our rivals in high school I have done the following

~Stuck my fingers in their eyes
    ~Stomped on their hands with my cleats....even though they were rubber cleats I had filled the edges
    ~Kicked and Kneed them in the groin
    ~Took the ball out of the quarterbacks hands while on the bottom of the pile after the reff had blown his whistle...hehe Reff called it a fumble recovery
    ~kicked one guy in the side of the knee.
    ~Speared a quarter back in the Kidneys. (Got thrown out of the game for that one)
    ~My brah and I went all out on the quarterback...full speed run he went high and I went low right at his knees.
    ~Smeared jalapeno peppers all over my hands at half time and stuck my hands inside their face masks during the 2nd half smearing the oils all over their face. Imagine sweating that **** into your eyes
    ~After a play I told their RB I dug up and ****ed his dead mother.
    ~I (SRSLY) Drop kicked a WR after he ran a touch down pass....was thrown out of that game as well.
    ~Full on run side swiped a player after a kick off and the play was dead....he was just standing there never seen me coming. Like a ****ing Semi Truck Smacking a deer at 100mph He sat out the rest of the game ****ing pussy

There is more, but I cant remember all of it. This is not all in one football season. I started both Varsity and JV my Freshman year, And our Junior High Team was undefeated when I was in 7th and 8th grade...And if you think that **** is bad. You should have seen me during Hockey Season...My Favorite sport of all time.
    Wow your an internet bad ass haha.
    I REP HELPFUL POSTS

"Somewhere he is out there training while I'm not. One day when we meet, he will win."

"I put in work and its all for the kids, but these cats done forgot what work is"

wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lets see,

While I was working as a bouncer part time, a girl swung on me so I pushed her so hard she bounced off the wall like a damn bean bag. (Srsly thought I killed her, it knocked her the **** out)

Same Club (Year later no longer a bouncer) My brah was home from Iraq, hooked him up with a girl I know. The Girls Ex BF was in the bar, and when we were leaving he called my brah a bitch...I jumped in this kids face and started screaming at him like a Drill Sgt on Roids. In front of every girl there he lowered his head said sorry...and I still punched him so hard he fell off his bar stool.

Shot my brother with a .22 when we were kids cause he pissed me off. (His foot is fine now)

Pushed a kid off the bridge into the river when I was young cause he pissed me off

Not me, but my little brother took a pot filled with boiling water off the stove and threw it on me when we were kids cause I pissed him off. I think its pretty Alpha now.

When I was in 5th grade I put a big ass snake in my teachers desk...I though she was going to have a heart attack.

Put thumb tacks on almost everyone's seat during lunch before class...(It was some funny ****)

Punched my brahs babies momma in the titty the other day just because I felt like it..it turned black and blue...it was funny

During OSUT I used to sneak food out of the Mess Hall all the ****ing time...then in the AM before Formation when everyone was out of 1st Platoons bay I would sneak over and dump all the contraband evidence in their trash can. One morning I woke up at 0300 and I could hear 1st platoon in the company area getting smoked....(I got caught by my DS one time coming out of 1st Platoons bay...DS "MCBRIDE!!! What in the **** are you doing!" Me "DS I had taken some Apples and Pears out of the Mess hall yesterday, I was dumping all the evidence in 1st platoons trash can..." DS Stands there for a min....shook his head with a big ass grin..DS "Get the **** out of here and down to formation McBride." Me "YES DS!" As I was rushing my ass down the stair well...DS "Oh McBride! Stop ****ing with the other Platoons. Roger that?" Me "Roger that DS!" OSUT was so much fun..lol
    where do you live?

Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FAH_Q View Post
    When i was 15 i went to the beach with a friend and me and his family went out to eat at some resteraunt kind off in the middle of nowwhere. So we start walking around by cars and this one BMW convertible had a big hat laying in the backseat and i just had a feeling that something was under. Sure enough it was a purse. Dumped that man out took all the cash and tossed the purse in woods.

A couple days later we walk into a knife store and we see some keys stuck in this showcase thing where they had a really expensive knife. So we snag the keys and walk out. Next day we come back in and i go upstairs and make some noise so the manager comes up there. Meanwhile my friend is downstairs getting the expensive knife and then we casually leave.

I was in New Orleans one New Years and some homeless dude was talking **** to us for no reason and my friend yelled out " hey mr. where are you sleeping tonight? Cardboard box?" It was funny as hell.

LULZ....................

Were not had!!!!!! srs

ninjai_ruken is a name known to all. (+5000) ninjai_ruken is a name known to all. (+5000) ninjai_ruken is a name known to all. (+5000) ninjai_ruken is a name known to all. (+5000) ninjai_ruken is a name known to all. (+5000) ninjai_ruken is a name known to all. (+5000) ninjai_ruken is a name known to all. (+5000) ninjai_ruken is a name known to all. (+5000) ninjai_ruken is a name known to all. (+5000) ninjai_ruken is a name known to all. (+5000) ninjai_ruken is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FAH_Q View Post
    Wow your an internet bad ass haha.
    I am a E-thug Get it right!
    11B Airborne
    ██ █ ★ █ ██
    "You whip out a couple of swords at your ex-girlfriends wedding. They will never, ever forget it"

School: Toushi Kan Martial Arts
    ~Full Contact Karate
    ~Judo
    ~BJJ
    ~Aikido
    ~A Little Combat Self Defense (Real World Self Defense)

ninjai_ruken is a name known to all. (+5000) ninjai_ruken is a name known to all. (+5000) ninjai_ruken is a name known to all. (+5000) ninjai_ruken is a name known to all. (+5000) ninjai_ruken is a name known to all. (+5000) ninjai_ruken is a name known to all. (+5000) ninjai_ruken is a name known to all. (+5000) ninjai_ruken is a name known to all. (+5000) ninjai_ruken is a name known to all. (+5000) ninjai_ruken is a name known to all. (+5000) ninjai_ruken is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wanaBsedated View Post
    where do you live?
    Im in Montana right now, Reporting down to Ft. Benning soon. Then Ill probably be stuck at Ft. Knox because ill be married by then and my Fiancee will already be established at her new duty station.....fawk..I dnt want to go to knx I want Benning or Bragg
    Last edited by ninjai_ruken; 09-18-2009 at 07:02 PM.
    11B Airborne
    ██ █ ★ █ ██
    "You whip out a couple of swords at your ex-girlfriends wedding. They will never, ever forget it"

~Full Contact Karate
    ~Judo
    ~BJJ
    ~Aikido

wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Im in Montana right now, Reporting down to Ft. Benning soon. Then Ill probably be stuck at Ft. Knock because ill be married by then and my Finacee will already be established at her new duty station.....fawk..I dnt want to go to knx I want Benning or Bragg
    oh okay...NVM

Alabama seems like a decent place. Southern culture beats the **** out of new england, up here.

Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifting_Taurus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im in Montana right now, Reporting down to Ft. Benning soon. Then Ill probably be stuck at Ft. Knock because ill be married by then and my Finacee will already be established at her new duty station.....fawk..I dnt want to go to knx I want Benning or Bragg
    Quit you bitching... I'm on orders to Stewart... FML

Originally Posted by Lifting_Taurus View Post
    Quit you bitching... I'm on orders to Stewart... FML
    My friend.....I am truly sorry...I owe u a case of beer should I ever run into you.
    11B Airborne
    ██ █ ★ █ ██

~Full Contact Karate
    ~Judo
    ~BJJ
    ~Aikido

oh okay...NVM

Alabama seems like a decent place. Southern culture beats the **** out of new england, up here.
    Why did I remind you of someone? lol
    11B Airborne
    ██ █ ★ █ ██

~Full Contact Karate
    ~Judo
    ~BJJ
    ~Aikido

Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fred87nc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    One Time i payed 50 dollars on Ebay for the name of a website that was selling ps2 back in the day for half of what they cost,I found it a business opportunity.... after I bought it, they said the check out section was down and to wait, turn out to be a scam,(I was in my early teens) So I reposted their same ad about the website and sold it to two other people with the same bs story that was fed to me. Ended up with a 50 profit. Feels bad man.
    Yo yo yo I beez keepin it real since 02 fo real nowuimsayin

*ballin crew*

Quest to reach 8k before DartBoard.
    **Beat Dartboard on quest to 8k on 05/21/2012 as the underdog.**

Why did I remind you of someone? lol

I was looking at your signature and reading your posts. If you were in the NYC region, I was gonna consider a boxing, training meet up, just out of curiosity lol... no offence/e-thug.

My friend.....I am truly sorry...I owe u a case of beer should I ever run into you.
    Fair enough... LOL

Working on getting 'em changed now... looks pretty good.. but not sure yet

mant001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mant001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mant001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mant001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mant001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mant001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mant001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mant001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mant001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mant001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mant001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was messing around with a knife when I was younger and went to tap a friend on the shoulder, forgot about the knife in my hand and stabbed him in the shoulder lol wasnt deep or anything but very funny.

When one of my mates went to work he always left his upstairs bathroom window open for some reason. So if I was bored Id climb up to the window, get in the house, turn off his house alarm and sit on the internet or watching films till he came home. Then jump out the kitchen window around the back lol he would go in the house then Id knock at the door as if Id just arrived.
    I told him after a few times what Id been doing and he just give me a spare key. Wish Id known before hand would of saved me the hassle.

Hey im polish too Deathstriker666's Avatar
    Deathstriker666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deathstriker666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deathstriker666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deathstriker666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deathstriker666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deathstriker666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deathstriker666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deathstriker666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deathstriker666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deathstriker666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Deathstriker666 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i shit on my ass hairs

baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When I was about 11 or 12 we had a neighbor with two big german shepards who always **** in our yard. Well I had to mow the lawn and got tired of cleaning up ****. One morning I put some exlax bars out in the yard and the dogs ate them. The dogs shat all over the inside of their house while they were at work. They had their furninture out in the yard and had to have the carpets replaced and I think they had to stay at a hotel for a week.

(Yes the dogs were ok)
    Where the mind goes the body follows.

IG @imbakes
    MFP bakerjb19

smashv2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smashv2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smashv2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smashv2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smashv2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smashv2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smashv2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smashv2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smashv2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smashv2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smashv2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    - Threatened kid who was allergic to peanuts saying I had some PB in my backpack.

/elementary school

Flognuts is a name known to all. (+5000) Flognuts is a name known to all. (+5000) Flognuts is a name known to all. (+5000) Flognuts is a name known to all. (+5000) Flognuts is a name known to all. (+5000) Flognuts is a name known to all. (+5000) Flognuts is a name known to all. (+5000) Flognuts is a name known to all. (+5000) Flognuts is a name known to all. (+5000) Flognuts is a name known to all. (+5000) Flognuts is a name known to all. (+5000)
    primary school this kid in my class, beat me in a urine contest in the boys urinal (who could urine the furthest) I got the mofo back, in class when he got up I sharpened a pencil till it was like a needle and held it on his seat when he sat down. BAM tears everywhere, pencil snapped in half from the force of his ass sitting on it, naughty corner for 30 minutes, that will teach him to pee longer than me.

SkodyG. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SkodyG. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SkodyG. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SkodyG. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SkodyG. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SkodyG. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SkodyG. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SkodyG. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SkodyG. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SkodyG. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SkodyG. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Farted while recieving anal

Member of lesser conduct PorcelainHeart's Avatar
    Location: Adelaide/Melbourne, South Australia/Victoria, Australia
    PorcelainHeart will become famous soon enough. (+50) PorcelainHeart will become famous soon enough. (+50) PorcelainHeart will become famous soon enough. (+50) PorcelainHeart will become famous soon enough. (+50) PorcelainHeart will become famous soon enough. (+50) PorcelainHeart will become famous soon enough. (+50) PorcelainHeart will become famous soon enough. (+50) PorcelainHeart will become famous soon enough. (+50) PorcelainHeart will become famous soon enough. (+50) PorcelainHeart will become famous soon enough. (+50) PorcelainHeart will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Buster_Jaimen View Post
    I once gave a homeless man $5. Felt bad.
    probably just spent it on booze
    Sleeping is for insomniacs

mant001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mant001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mant001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mant001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mant001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mant001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mant001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mant001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mant001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mant001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mant001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Another one from when I was young was I went on holiday with a friend and he was getting on my nerves so I kept swinging my bag at him making him walk backwards. He didnt know I was guiding him towards a freezing cold outdoor pool. He fell over backwards fully clothed into it and his parents went mental with me.

EVERYDAY IM RUSTLIN' PushTheWeak's Avatar
    PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in 5th grade...this girl got a new white bagpack and she was all happy n ****..and she looked like ms. piggy..and i wrote..PIG with black marker on it..she started to cry..and i laughed..got sent to the office before school started..was in the principles office from like 745 till 3..sucked

I was looking at your signature and reading your posts. If you were in the NYC region, I was gonna consider a boxing, training meet up, just out of curiosity lol... no offence/e-thug.
    That would have been cool, I took some boxing in High School (Not from the school but a gym) And I really do miss it, Boxing is an awesome sport.
    11B Airborne
    ██ █ ★ █ ██

~Full Contact Karate
    ~Judo
    ~BJJ
    ~Aikido

Get ripped or die mirin' Westboarder's Avatar
    Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Westboarder is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by killthelights View Post
    in 5th grade...this girl got a new white bagpack and she was all happy n ****..and she looked like ms. piggy..and i wrote..PIG with black marker on it..she started to cry..and i laughed..got sent to the office before school started..was in the principles office from like 745 till 3..sucked
    You probably ****ed her self confidence. Who did it suck more for?
    Spoon pics are a dime a dozen, demand a fork pic.

enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enigma662 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Lifting_Taurus View Post
    No pics...

Quick run down of story...

So the day after he left the hickey on my sister... I went to his house to "see if he was home". Even though we worked together and I knew he was at work.. His mom was by far the sexiest woman I ever saw (I was 16).
    SO anyway, she said he wasn't home but I could come up and wait... So I went in... We talked and started watching a movie... I commented on how she was sexy and what not.. she giggled... She did the whole stop you're embarrassing me... So we talked and flirted some more for about an hour... Then she said she was going to get changed and go out to the pool... She invited me.. and I asked if she was inviting me to the pool, or to watch her get changed. She laughed... and said which ever I wanted... I followed her to the bedroom.. She never made it out to the pool...

Vindication was mine...
    Slept with her a few more times after that... Shyt I was 16 getting this sexy ass 30 something year old...
    this definitely happened

Originally Posted by enigma662 View Post
    this definitely happened
    He did, it was my god damn MOTHER!
    11B Airborne
    ██ █ ★ █ ██

~Full Contact Karate
    ~Judo
    ~BJJ
    ~Aikido

lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    when i was in high school i made an air compresor riffle with a 1/4 inch boar in my machiene shop class and it fit round pencils perfectly............soooooo i charged the resevoure tank to 200lbs psi and droped a #2 pencil down the barrel........aimed it at my friends leg..........thinking it would just bounce of and maby sting a little.........and pulled the realease valve on the air tank.................said pencil flew though the air at an imeasurable speed and stuck 3/4 of an inch in the side of my friends calf muscle and he screemed like hell and was pissed at me for weeks.............almost got suspended but convinsed everyone it was an acsident..................i loled inside the whole time.........

friend still has a blueish streek under his skin from the carbon the tip of the pencil deposited when it went in............like a tattoo...........

and now i always say to him ... remember that time in class....................lol.....
    negs or i neg you..........wait wut...lol... i will leave it like so

Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by lift.iron View Post
    when i was in high school i made an air compresor riffle with a 1/4 inch boar in my machiene shop class and it fit round pencils perfectly............soooooo i charged the resevoure tank to 200lbs psi and droped a #2 pencil down the barrel........aimed it at my friends leg..........thinking it would just bounce of and maby sting a little.........and pulled the realease valve on the air tank.................said pencil flew though the air at an imeasurable speed and stuck 3/4 of an inch in the side of my friends calf muscle and he screemed like hell and was pissed at me for weeks.............almost got suspended but convinsed everyone it was an acsident..................i loled inside the whole time.........

friend still has a blueish streek under his skin from the carbon the tip of the pencil deposited when it went in............like a tattoo...........

and now i always say to him ... remember that time in class....................lol.....
    sounds like to me youve been watching too much "the good son".... haha j/k

DB Bench 110x4
    BB Bench 265x1

EVERYDAY IM RUSTLIN' PushTheWeak's Avatar
    PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Westboarder View Post
    You probably ****ed her self confidence. Who did it suck more for?
    me cause i had to spend the whole day in the principles office?? o_O

denny2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) denny2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) denny2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) denny2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) denny2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) denny2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) denny2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) denny2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) denny2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) denny2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) denny2008 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not the worst thing I did, but this was pretty bad, and recent too. Me and my buddies were hanging out at a bar. When we left, we saw two bums milling around the entrance. keep in mind, we were all hammered. So I called the homless guys over, and told them I would give $50 to the bum who wins in a fight, essentially promoting a bum-fight. The dude completely went insane on the other bum. Like he SMASHED him. The other guy was lying on the ground, bleeding everywhere. So the guy who won starts getting a little pushy about us giving him his money, to the point where he was getting a little too close for comfort, so we proceeded to beat him down and leave him laying there beside his bum friend. I felt terrible about it the next day though. I'm violent when I get drunk off of whiskey

Oh, and we never gave him his money either LOL
    "If I was an NBA team I would sign Rudy Gay just so I could trade him and get better." - jross2021

2010 BB.com's Jiu Jitsu team

"Don't cry and quit. You're already in pain. You're already hurt. Get a reward for it"