Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    wilsq30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsq30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsq30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsq30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsq30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsq30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsq30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsq30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsq30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsq30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsq30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Male to Female transformation

Hi All,

I am a male who wants to be a female. I am 5'5", 170 lbs. I want to lose 30-40 lbs over the next few years so that I can continue my journey to become a woman. I haven't started any hormone treatment yet.

I am not fat, but I do have a belly and my upper legs are pretty muscular and my calves are thick. How can I reduce the size of my calves and thighs so that I can have sexy legs without big muscles?

Thank you

ftnsslvr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ftnsslvr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ftnsslvr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ftnsslvr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ftnsslvr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ftnsslvr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ftnsslvr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ftnsslvr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ftnsslvr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ftnsslvr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ftnsslvr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by wilsq30 View Post
    Hi All,

I am a male who wants to be a female. I am 5'5", 170 lbs. I want to lose 30-40 lbs over the next few years so that I can continue my journey to become a woman. I haven't started any hormone treatment yet.

I am not fat, but I do have a belly and my upper legs are pretty muscular and my calves are thick. How can I reduce the size of my calves and thighs so that I can have sexy legs without big muscles?
    Thank you
    Most of the woman are on here to BUILD muscle not reduce muscle. I don't know that you'll get the answers your looking for here.

Good luck with your journey though.

sgirl123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Maybe you should get on hormone treatments first?

Lots of running and low carb dieting will help you 'shrink'.

Battling life's insanity AFMARQ's Avatar
    AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AFMARQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Strong location to be doing something like that isn't it? Aren't they a muslim country and extremely against doing something like that?
    U.S. Air Force CE Troop since 1996 -- "We build, maintain, and protect."

~Misc Shaved Head Crew~
    ~Lakers crew~
    ~Dodgers Crew~

sgirl123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by marq97gsx View Post
    Strong location to be doing something like that isn't it? Aren't they a muslim country and extremely against doing something like that?
    actually you can even find transexuals in saudi arabia...its no big deal. they work eat sleep like everyone else...they only get arrested if they get into prostitution and stuff like that...because prostitution is illegal in most countries.

IrkyMoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IrkyMoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IrkyMoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IrkyMoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IrkyMoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IrkyMoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IrkyMoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IrkyMoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IrkyMoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IrkyMoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IrkyMoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hi All,

Thank you
    I know a female figure competitor at my gym who is more muscular than she wants to be. So, she does HOURS AND HOURS of cardio and eats very little to lose muscle. She lifts no weights at all.

Irene

1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by motovilova View Post
    I know a female figure competitor at my gym who is more muscular than she wants to be. So, she does HOURS AND HOURS of cardio and eats very little to lose muscle. She lifts no weights at all.

Irene
    How does that happen?

Bluelinersgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluelinersgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluelinersgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluelinersgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluelinersgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluelinersgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluelinersgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluelinersgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluelinersgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluelinersgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bluelinersgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 1972girl View Post
    How does that happen?
    Maybe she used to be a he too?

Seriously though... she's competing in figure? Are you sure she's not wanting to do bikini or something?
    Member of the "Y DO WORK Crew!" (OK, I thought it was funny, cuz I work out at the YMCA.)

"Lift Like a Man, Look Like a Goddess"

punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well, it seems that when you start taking hormone replacement therapy, your muscle size will decrease with time, as will facial hair etc... and you may become more noticeably female. Also, doing more cardio and avoiding weights is suggested.
    Bodybuilding is not weight and repetitions; it’s resistance and absolute muscle failure. It’s not quantitative; it’s qualitative. It’s more mental than physical. It’s more control than rage. It’s the realization that you can always get bigger. ~ bodybuilding

IrkyMoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IrkyMoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IrkyMoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IrkyMoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IrkyMoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IrkyMoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IrkyMoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IrkyMoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IrkyMoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IrkyMoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IrkyMoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by 1972girl View Post
    How does that happen?
    She is naturally muscular and has been competing for a long time. No, she's not a guy...She said all her competitor friends tell her she's should compete in bodybuilding, not fitness because of her size, but she wants to get smaller to compete in fitness (sorry, I was mistaken before). I don't know...its just what she says she does...she is very muscular, maybe too big for fitness but too small for bodybuilding, so she has to either get bigger or go smaller? This is her on BB.com from a few years ago. http://contest.bodybuilding.com/bio/309/

Irene

jmccarthey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccarthey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccarthey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccarthey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccarthey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccarthey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccarthey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccarthey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccarthey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccarthey will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmccarthey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by motovilova View Post
    She is naturally muscular and has been competing for a long time. No, she's not a guy...She said all her competitor friends tell her she's should compete in bodybuilding, not fitness because of her size, but she wants to get smaller to compete in fitness (sorry, I was mistaken before). I don't know...its just what she says she does...she is very muscular, maybe too big for fitness but too small for bodybuilding, so she has to either get bigger or go smaller? This is her on BB.com from a few years ago. http://contest.bodybuilding.com/bio/309/

Irene
    She probably has freaky genetics that allow her to gain muscle really easily. I can somewhat sympathize with that. I gain muscle very easily, but I have a very hard time losing fat. After lifting for over 16 years now (yeah, started at 12), I've gotten to the point where I have to focus on doing more cardio and less lifting...otherwise, I keep getting bigger and bigger. I've gained about 8 pounds over the past year and my bodyfat has stayed the exact same. But, because my bodyfat stayed the same, I just look bigger and bulkier (which I don't like). I'm just now realizing that I need to get after my cardio, but more importantly, my diet...but I'm not worried about losing muscle because I gain it so easily.

Registered User SarcasticWalrus's Avatar
    SarcasticWalrus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Woah, 5'5"! You've gotta be stoked to be average biological female height. But you'll probably need to be on estrogen therapy a while to reduce the size of your legs to that of a bio woman who doesn't work her legs hard. To drop fat, you can do that now (change of diet, exercise), and estrogen makes you lose muscle and put on some extra fat, so starting now would be a good plan. Until then, try to get by with your muscles. There ARE muscular women out there, so you won't be the only one. Good luck with your transition!

nems7 is not very helpful. (-500) nems7 is not very helpful. (-500) nems7 is not very helpful. (-500) nems7 is not very helpful. (-500) nems7 is not very helpful. (-500) nems7 is not very helpful. (-500) nems7 is not very helpful. (-500) nems7 is not very helpful. (-500) nems7 is not very helpful. (-500) nems7 is not very helpful. (-500) nems7 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Hi All,

Thank you
    WHY???? u should be proud of what god made you!!!! become a women??? i love women,, bt if you A MAN TO A WOMEN,,, i never will. i might even gag the moment i see you.
    god made every one special, think about it!!!

Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nems7 View Post
    WHY???? u should be proud of what god made you!!!! become a women??? i love women,, bt if you A MAN TO A WOMEN,,, i never will. i might even gag the moment i see you.
    god made every one special, think about it!!!
    Be warned. This comment is not needed and is rude and disrespectful to the OP.
    You have been negged and have recieved and infraction for this - any further comment and you will be banned.

1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1972girl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by emma-leigh View Post
    this comment is not needed and is rude and disrespectful to the op.
    qft

losteyes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi All,

Thank you
    1st off read this about being sure that that is waht you want to do, and you are not doing it for the wrong reasons.

ww.<edited by moderator>>article9.html
    Last edited by Emma-Leigh; 09-24-2009 at 03:04 PM.

losteyes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    next off what you are wanting to do is wrong. You are giving up on being who you are supposed to be. Which is a man. You are a fool if you think that a sex change will change anything. People will not like you more because of it. You will not fit in more. You will hate yourself even more. Disgusting. You are a man. Suck it up. It is not OK for a man to want to be a woman. What you really need is a new brain, cause yours is messed up. Somehow, someway, you got it in your head that it is ok to be gay/ and or want a sex change. it is not. these things are not natural. if they were natural, we would be a unisex species because that is obviously the way evolution would have made us since a unisex species is more fit for survival. You need to fix yourself emotionally, and mentally. not physically.

I will probably be banned for this. But some one needed to bring you down to reality. You are sick.

Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by losteyes View Post
    1st off read this about being sure that that is waht you want to do, and you are not doing it for the wrong reasons.

ww.******.html
    Originally Posted by losteyes View Post
    next off what you are wanting to do is wrong. You are giving up on being who you are supposed to be. Which is a man. You are a fool if you think that a sex change will change anything. People will not like you more because of it. You will not fit in more. You will hate yourself even more. Disgusting. You are a man. Suck it up. It is not OK for a man to want to be a woman. What you really need is a new brain, cause yours is messed up. Somehow, someway, you got it in your head that it is ok to be gay/ and or want a sex change. it is not. these things are not natural. if they were natural, we would be a unisex species because that is obviously the way evolution would have made us since a unisex species is more fit for survival. You need to fix yourself emotionally, and mentally. not physically.

I will probably be banned for this. But some one needed to bring you down to reality. You are sick.
    Banned. Immediate and permanent.
    Do not pass go.
    Do not collect kick in your butt on the way out.
    DO NOT come back.

Thank you,

Mod team.

It's Supposed to Hurt! Thuirwyne's Avatar
    Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000) Thuirwyne is just really nice. (+1000)
    I understand that in making your transition you want to be as feminine outside as you are inside...much has to do with the hormone treatment as well as a specific surgery you may or may not choose. If you have a little pooch already, welcome to estrogen-hood! Seriously, if your calves seem over-whelming, don't train them except when you do cardio and as hard as it may be, wear high heels sparingly, if at all.

Good luck!
    Food Aggressive

Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Strong likelihood that this is a troll post.

Swole-N-Htown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swole-N-Htown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swole-N-Htown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swole-N-Htown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swole-N-Htown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swole-N-Htown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swole-N-Htown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swole-N-Htown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swole-N-Htown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swole-N-Htown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swole-N-Htown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Hi All,

Thank you
    I think you should focus on working on the body you have, not "becoming a woman". Unless you can change your DNA totally, I'm pretty sure you're just mutilating your body and just calling yourself a woman....

Originally Posted by Swole-N-Htown View Post
    I think you should focus on working on the body you have, not "becoming a woman". Unless you can change your DNA totally, I'm pretty sure you're just mutilating your body and just calling yourself a woman....
    And maybe all of us who have poor genetics should just give up too right? Be happy with what we were 'given'? After all, it is just our genes that tell us we should look like, right?

Geezz - now I think of it - what are we women doing trying to lift weight and get lean for? We are MEANT to be 'fat' and 'soft'..... Sheesh!! Can't go around trying to CHANGE things now, can we - that might be mutilating ourselves!

Congratulations - Your bigotry and narrow minded input has now earned you a neg and an infarction. Comment similarly again and you'll be rewarded with a ban too...

Thank you,

Mod team.

Raedar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raedar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raedar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raedar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raedar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raedar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raedar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raedar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raedar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raedar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raedar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Strong homophobe vibe being attracted to this post. *sigh*

Good luck, OP. =]

Swole-N-Htown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swole-N-Htown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swole-N-Htown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swole-N-Htown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swole-N-Htown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swole-N-Htown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swole-N-Htown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swole-N-Htown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swole-N-Htown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swole-N-Htown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Swole-N-Htown is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    seriously though, don't ruin your life like that. don't get a mutilation job...oops, i mean sex change.

Originally Posted by Swole-N-Htown View Post
    seriously though, don't ruin your life like that. don't get a mutilation job...oops, i mean sex change.
    Wow.... I can't believe you actually thought you could come back and get away with it.

Unless, of course, you wanted to be banned - in which case: Granted.

Thank you,

Mod Team.

wilsq30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsq30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsq30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsq30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsq30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsq30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsq30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsq30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsq30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsq30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsq30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow, thank you all of the nice comments, and for the moderator to mete out the rude ones. You all have been lots of help so far in my journey. To those who disagree, are sickened by this, or just don't understand; it's okay We were all put here for a reason, and this is mine.

Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whack 'em with that mod stick Emma....morons.

I agree with everyone else that it is likely you will see some of the changes you are looking for once you start hormone therapy and you have more estrogen and less testosterone. Good luck!

Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I trained a homosexual male friend of mine who wanted to lose muscle and acheive a more feminine appearance. He didn't go through hormone therapy or have surgery; he just wanted to become a more feminine looking man. We did a lot of the stuff that's traditionally suggested for women: low calorie diet, lots of cardio and running, very high reps (20-25 reps) with low weights. He lost a lot of muscle and trimmed down nicely. Honestly when he's in drag straight guys hit on him a lot. I imagine if you combine this type of routine with the hormone therapy you'll get even better results.

TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Emoore View Post
    I trained a homosexual male friend of mine who wanted to lose muscle and acheive a more feminine appearance. He didn't go through hormone therapy or have surgery; he just wanted to become a more feminine looking man. We did a lot of the stuff that's traditionally suggested for women: low calorie diet, lots of cardio and running, very high reps (20-25 reps) with low weights. He lost a lot of muscle and trimmed down nicely. Honestly when he's in drag straight guys hit on him a lot. I imagine if you combine this type of routine with the hormone therapy you'll get even better results.
    'Swhat I thought to suggest... I do long tracks in the summer and it always costs me muscle as well as fat...

OP, I'd be careful with the muscle until you start the hormone therapy? Don't rush into it, you might end up wanting that muscle back; ATM you look very large because you also carry a lot of fat. I suggest you concentrate on losing fat first and becoming a slim, defined man, and work from there.

Oonce you get into a female hormonal level range, gaining muscle will be MUCH harder, and muscle loss WILL slow down your metabolism. I won't pretend I understand why you want to become a woman - to each their own - but I'm sure you don't want to become a fat woman with a slow metabolism!

Current stats:
    67 kg / 167 cm / 25-27 %bf / 28 yo
    max lifts:
    bb bench press: 7 x 55kg
    lat pulldown: 5 x 60 kg
    squat: 8 x 60 kg

mariplay2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariplay2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariplay2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariplay2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariplay2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariplay2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariplay2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariplay2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariplay2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariplay2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariplay2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

my opinion

Originally Posted by TurbulentFluid View Post
    'Swhat I thought to suggest... I do long tracks in the summer and it always costs me muscle as well as fat...

OP, I'd be careful with the muscle until you start the hormone therapy? Don't rush into it, you might end up wanting that muscle back; ATM you look very large because you also carry a lot of fat. I suggest you concentrate on losing fat first and becoming a slim, defined man, and work from there.

Oonce you get into a female hormonal level range, gaining muscle will be MUCH harder, and muscle loss WILL slow down your metabolism. I won't pretend I understand why you want to become a woman - to each their own - but I'm sure you don't want to become a fat woman with a slow metabolism!
    good luck in your transformation .I hope the hormone treatments help to "feminize you "
    and in regards to getting smaller ..try allot of cardio ..and not so heavy lifting ..focus on your diet .and make sure you drink lots of water ..

take care