nicklambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicklambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicklambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicklambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicklambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicklambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicklambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicklambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicklambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicklambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicklambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Weight Loss Plateau..Ephedrine the way to go?

I've lost 32 pounds in weight and am starting to look like a real body builder after two years of hard work...I train five days a week for an hour to hour and twenty minutes with 30 minutes of cardio after...eating really clean...am now on low carbs but have gotten stuck at 12 stone...I have some Kaisen ephedrine..is this the way to go?..I'm 41 (nearly 42)..would say i'm pretty fit now....just a bit worried if this is going to be the right way to go...Tried 4mg today (start low!) and wonder what I should ramp up to..also is the come down better with asparin or caffein and asparin etc...I know there is a load under ephedra dotted on this site but it seems a jumble and getting pretty old now...Advice needed...Thanks...Oh..my Avatar is pretty out of date...I'll update it soon..

Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nicklambo View Post
    I've lost 32 pounds in weight and am starting to look like a real body builder after two years of hard work...I train five days a week for an hour to hour and twenty minutes with 30 minutes of cardio after...eating really clean...am now on low carbs but have gotten stuck at 12 stone...I have some Kaisen ephedrine..is this the way to go?..I'm 41 (nearly 42)..would say i'm pretty fit now....just a bit worried if this is going to be the right way to go...Tried 4mg today (start low!) and wonder what I should ramp up to..also is the come down better with asparin or caffein and asparin etc...I know there is a load under ephedra dotted on this site but it seems a jumble and getting pretty old now...Advice needed...Thanks...Oh..my Avatar is pretty out of date...I'll update it soon..

It's been awhile since I've seen ephedrine. The ECA stack was amazingly popular years ago....I enjoyed ephedrine and coffee and never used the aspirin..nothing beats a well thought out eating plan though....

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Back in the 90's I was an ephedrine junkie, got up to 150mg for leg day.
    I'm not going to lie, ephedrine works, better with caffeine, and longer with aspirin.

But...
    -it is a banned substance by the World Anti Doping Agency for competiton
    -it is classified as an amphetamine
    -it makes your d*ck not work
    -in some people ephedrine can cause mental instability including depression, and amphetamine induced psychosis
    -it is addictive
    -it is currently the prime ingredient in the making of Crsytal Methamphetamine-and ya don't EVER want to mess with that stuff

Imo, the ephedrine related deaths as reported by the media is complete and utter B.S.

From experience, SYNEPHRINE works just as well with none of the side effects. A nice easy jolt, a calm come down with no anxiety and shakes.

Lipo 6x, Dialene 4x (sp?), and Cutter all have synephrine.

DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500)
    Why not just tighten up your diet and take it to another level, and break through this plateau naturally?

I have no issues with fat burners, but just thought I should interject that note.
    Overweight and arrogant

bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    IMO--stay away from the ephedrine. at 168lbs I really don't see why you want to lose more weight but thats up to you. I would increase the cardio to lose more weight.
    ◊–◊–◊–◊-Cut Like Diamonds by June Crew–◊–◊–◊–◊
    Old school workouts, weight lifting. Believer in Iron. Following Arnold's teachings and principles.

=Anxiety Crew=

Must Read: Encyclopedia of Body Building by Arnold. "Bodybuilding is the best sport." Arnold

sancarlosrob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sancarlosrob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sancarlosrob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sancarlosrob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sancarlosrob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sancarlosrob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sancarlosrob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sancarlosrob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sancarlosrob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sancarlosrob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sancarlosrob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

That was all I needed to read.

oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldsuperman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sancarlosrob View Post

That was all I needed to read.
    MMmmmmmm..... I don't think that is a common symptom with ephedra. I don't use it know although I have in the past. All sups have a certain amount of risk, H#ll! Peeps dies of from drinking coffee. I knew of a lady that O/D on carrot juice! The coroner said she had a bright orange color to her which helped him diagnose the cause of death! Plus she had been drinking only carrot juice for two weeks and eating nothing else!

They are so many ways to do the same thing when it comes to weight loss. My why is to, 1; watch my carb intake and 2; up my cardio a bit. That always works for me.
    CHECK OUT MY INTERVIEW WITH "SIMPLYSHREDDED"
    http://www.simplyshredded.com/ed-cook-interview.html

2009 Bodyspace Member of The Year!

http://www.********.com/group.php?gid=180967149598&v=info#/event.php?eid=264800703001&ref=nf

popmoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) popmoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) popmoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) popmoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) popmoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) popmoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) popmoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) popmoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) popmoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) popmoon is on a distinguished road. (+10) popmoon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I used it in the 90's and it does work .. what the guy said about not making you D$#k not work -i have never heard of that , if anything it made me more ready to go due to the extra energy .

Bombgrade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bombgrade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bombgrade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bombgrade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bombgrade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bombgrade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bombgrade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bombgrade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bombgrade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bombgrade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bombgrade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Works well if your diet is clean. I'm down 25# with the help of E, C and fish oil instead of aspirin. I only use 20-40mg per day but I get up to 60 mg if I remember. At 240# I could do more, but I'm okay at this level. It does hinder your body's ability to control temperature, so no wind sprints in August. I have also heard people advise against HIIT training, but regular cardio seems fine. YMMV.

PM me for a good web site if you are interested.
    "90% of life is just showing up" - Woody Allen

nicklambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicklambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicklambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicklambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicklambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicklambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicklambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicklambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicklambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicklambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicklambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the great replies....still feel a bit on the fence...I would guess I'm down to about 15% BF and would love to see my abs!!!...normally work gets in the way of me taking fat burners due to the effect on my thinking process but i've got 3-4 weeks where I can take them for once so the temptation is there..I think I might go for 8mg on Monday and keep increasing the dose...What mg should I be taking?..I am also increasing my Cardio after lifting but am aware not to get my heart rate up too high..Is about 150 right as a max?..sorry for all the questions but I'm trying to be fit and look good..not dead!

oijibuur is on a distinguished road. (+10) oijibuur is on a distinguished road. (+10) oijibuur is on a distinguished road. (+10) oijibuur is on a distinguished road. (+10) oijibuur is on a distinguished road. (+10) oijibuur is on a distinguished road. (+10) oijibuur is on a distinguished road. (+10) oijibuur is on a distinguished road. (+10) oijibuur is on a distinguished road. (+10) oijibuur is on a distinguished road. (+10) oijibuur is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Like any stimulants your body builds a tolerance to it, so really you are better off (long term) cleaning up your diet. It does work well, however, there are some potential health risks associated with it if you are prone to cardiovascular ailments.
    "I only eat food in bar form. When you concentrate food, you unleash its
    awesome power, I'm told." - Homer Simpson

sluge will become famous soon enough. (+50) sluge will become famous soon enough. (+50) sluge will become famous soon enough. (+50) sluge will become famous soon enough. (+50) sluge will become famous soon enough. (+50) sluge will become famous soon enough. (+50) sluge will become famous soon enough. (+50) sluge will become famous soon enough. (+50) sluge will become famous soon enough. (+50) sluge will become famous soon enough. (+50) sluge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Smoke a fat joint!!!!!! Oh wait, that will give you the munchies, sorry...hahaha....just kidding.....

Seriously change you diet up, so some searching for cut diet,etc and pick up the pace in the gym....platues will occurr but i believe by tweekin the diet and picking up the pace it will brake,,,,i've hit platues and just kept on going, but harder..

Peace

DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by oijibuur View Post
    Like any stimulants your body builds a tolerance to it...
    IMO that's a HUGE factor and the main reason to go with dietary changes first. It can do some good, but IMO effects start to diminish after 4-5 weeks, so it must be cycled, and when you cycle off, your diet had better be dialed in good and tight. So why not just tighten up the diet first and see what that will do?
    Overweight and arrogant

Registered User silverlightning's Avatar
    silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    try upping your carbs for 2-4 days then back to down. also, lay off cardio for a while. its all about trial and error. you need to shock the body again.

Registered User silverlightning's Avatar
    silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i'm kinda in a plateau or so. not dropping weight, steady at 194 the last few days, was at 191 right b4 labor day. i did start 11 oxo though. i'm just trying to drop body fat, not weight/muscle.

sluge will become famous soon enough. (+50) sluge will become famous soon enough. (+50) sluge will become famous soon enough. (+50) sluge will become famous soon enough. (+50) sluge will become famous soon enough. (+50) sluge will become famous soon enough. (+50) sluge will become famous soon enough. (+50) sluge will become famous soon enough. (+50) sluge will become famous soon enough. (+50) sluge will become famous soon enough. (+50) sluge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by silverlightning View Post
    try upping your carbs for 2-4 days then back to down. Also, lay off cardio for a while. Its all about trial and error. You need to shock the body again.
    ^^^^^^^^^^ bingo ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thing is my diet is really clean...bowl of oats in the morning mixed with water..then protein (chicken breat and the odd no fat steak also some good protein powder) all day long...maybe throw in a couple of tomatoes or nuts but that's it...I can't cut carbs any more...I do feel good on this..not tired...doing cardio five days a week...building up to an hour steady state running...keeping heart rate at 145-155 bpm..I only have 3 weeks to try and cut the last amount as then I'm back to longer hours at work...Advice still appreciated and thanks to all those that have replied...At the moment I'm tempted to try the ephedrine for a week and see how I get on..If this is not long enough to see any results let me know and I'll maybe go to Caffeine and Asparin instead...Also someone recommended lipo 6 black..anyone used it?