geeezers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) geeezers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) geeezers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) geeezers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) geeezers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) geeezers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) geeezers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) geeezers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) geeezers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) geeezers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) geeezers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

full fat milk on bulk

when your one a bulk should you drink full fat milk and full fat cootage cheese or have it all skimmed and low fat?

phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by geeezers View Post
    when your one a bulk should you drink full fat milk and full fat cootage cheese or have it all skimmed and low fat?
    I don't think it matters. Skim/non fat anything means you can use those calories elsewhere, where as if you're having trouble getting calories, might as well use whole/FF products if you have them.
    Sheiko? My journey to 1,500+ @ 165

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167881761

Keep On Getting Strong

Best Gym Lifts

475/315/610 @ 165

CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000) CaliforniaKing is just really nice. (+1000)
    Calories are more important than the kind of milk you drink. Drink whatever milk you prefer, as long as you're eating enough calories.

jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Full fat all the way. [/troll]

lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i drink while milk even on a cut ........just take the extra fat cals into acount........thats all
    negs or i neg you..........wait wut...lol... i will leave it like so

lfc08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lfc08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lfc08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lfc08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lfc08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lfc08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lfc08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lfc08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lfc08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lfc08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lfc08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    To be honest man it depends on what kind of body type you are.

If you are an ectomorph, you'll generally have a harder time gaining mass. So if that is the case you'll need to pack in all the extra calories you can. at 9 kcal per gram of fat...the full fat milks and creams are going to boost the caloric totals of ur shakes and whatnot...which is all good!!!

Now, on the other hand, if you are an endomorph, full fat dairy products probably aren't your best friend. Not that they will kill your progress as much as junk carbs would, because you will still bulk quickly if your workouts are at the right intensity level. Just be prepared to store alot of that extra fat as...well...fat.

If overall mass is all you care about then this probably isn't of much worry. But if you would like to stay somewhat lean throughout the process... i.e. ---- clean bulk... then as an endomorph, you are probably going to want to limit the amount of full fat dairy products....

and lastly...if you are one of the lucky few who fall into the mesomorph category (easily build muscle and stay relatively lean regardless of workout intensity or diet)...well...in that case...I HATE YOU! and enjoy all the fat u'd like

if you ever have any more questions feel free to pm me

cheers

jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdominic6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by lfc08 View Post

If you are an ectomorph, you'll generally have a harder time gaining mass. So if that is the case you'll need to pack in all the extra calories you can. at 9 kcal per gram of fat...the full fat milks and creams are going to boost the caloric totals of ur shakes and whatnot...which is all good!!!

Now, on the other hand, if you are an endomorph, full fat dairy products probably aren't your best friend. Not that they will kill your progress as much as junk carbs would, because you will still bulk quickly if your workouts are at the right intensity level. Just be prepared to store alot of that extra fat as...well...fat.

If overall mass is all you care about then this probably isn't of much worry. But if you would like to stay somewhat lean throughout the process... i.e. ---- clean bulk... then as an endomorph, you are probably going to want to limit the amount of full fat dairy products....

and lastly...if you are one of the lucky few who fall into the mesomorph category (easily build muscle and stay relatively lean regardless of workout intensity or diet)...well...in that case...I HATE YOU! and enjoy all the fat u'd like

cheers
    Not to say my comment was constructive because it wasn't, but this post was not helpful, correct or fact laiden at all.

lfc08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lfc08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lfc08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lfc08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lfc08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lfc08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lfc08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lfc08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lfc08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lfc08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lfc08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by jdominic6 View Post
    Not to say my comment was constructive because it wasn't, but this post was not helpful, correct or fact laiden at all.
    how is that????

i'd love to hear all the ways i was incorrect???

Originally Posted by lfc08 View Post

If you are an ectomorph, you'll generally have a harder time gaining mass. It's not hard to gain mass as long as you eat calories in surplus than you burn per day for an extended period of time So if that is the case you'll need to pack in all the extra calories you can. As long as you know your maintanance calorie requirements per day for a given activity level, you should be able to fine tune how many more calories you need to eat per day for a given activity level. at 9 kcal per gram of fat...the full fat milks and creams are going to boost the caloric totals of ur shakes and whatnot...which is all good!!!

Now, on the other hand, if you are an endomorph, full fat dairy products probably aren't your best friend. Again, calories in vs calories out. Dairy products are inanimate objects so I think that it is not possible for them to be a friend. Not that they will kill your progress as much as junk carbs would, because you will still bulk quickly if your workouts are at the right intensity level. Just be prepared to store alot of that extra fat as...well...fat. It is possible to gain LBM with minimal fat gain if you are strict with your diet regardless of body type.

If overall mass is all you care about then this probably isn't of much worry. But if you would like to stay somewhat lean throughout the process... i.e. ---- clean bulk... then as an endomorph, you are probably going to want to limit the amount of full fat dairy products.... Again, calories in vs calories out

and lastly...if you are one of the lucky few who fall into the mesomorph category (easily build muscle and stay relatively lean regardless of workout intensity or diet)...well...in that case...I HATE YOU! and enjoy all the fat u'd like If you ate in surplus per activity level regardless of bodytype, you will still gain bodyfat

cheers
    My comments in bold, hope they help.