Location: Haverfordwest, Wales, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

How's Your Eggs?

Basically, what's the best and worst way to have eggs?

Currently I eat whole eggs fried, but it's the only fried food I eat and i'm on my bulk at the moment trying to keep it clean as possible. I have 3 eggs on a morning, fried...but I don't fancy having 3 boiled eggs on a morning. Any ideas?

Thanks!
    I have a good joke about water retention. But I'm going to hold onto it for now.

Jimspeed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimspeed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimspeed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimspeed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimspeed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimspeed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimspeed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimspeed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimspeed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimspeed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jimspeed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Taste good? Then just eat it. If your bulking, the higher the calories..the better

cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    egg-whites is the way to go !! or egg-beaters !! try to buy an egg-separator, a little cooking gadget which separates the egg-whites from the egg-yolks. Cooking chefs use it specially for merengue frostings on their professional cakes. But egg-whites is the way to go if u are into bodybuilding and muscles. Because yolks are loaded with fat

cyclistgod

Originally Posted by Paulie1986 View Post

Currently I eat whole eggs fried, but it's the only fried food I eat and i'm on my bulk at the moment trying to keep it clean as possible. I have 3 eggs on a morning, fried...but I don't fancy having 3 boiled eggs on a morning. Any ideas?

Thanks!

SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cyclistgod View Post
    egg-whites is the way to go !! or egg-beaters !! try to buy an egg-separator, a little cooking gadget which separates the egg-whites from the egg-yolks. Cooking chefs use it specially for merengue frostings on their professional cakes. But egg-whites is the way to go if u are into bodybuilding and muscles. Because yolks are loaded with fat

cyclistgod
    Why would you do this on a bulk? Maybe when cutting but I don't even do that.

OP: I like eggs scrambles or over easy with mixed peppers and spinach.

xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500)

cyclistgod
    The original poster isn't looking for replacements, and the only reason I would eat an egg is because of the yolk, just eating the whites should be considered a complete waste of good nutrients. The "cleanest" way to have eggs would be to cook them with a non-stick pan, the "worst" would probably be cooking them with a cheap low quality oil(free radicals).
    http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/5223/1279510613512.jpg

xLoganx is not very well liked. (-100) xLoganx is not very well liked. (-100) xLoganx is not very well liked. (-100) xLoganx is not very well liked. (-100) xLoganx is not very well liked. (-100) xLoganx is not very well liked. (-100) xLoganx is not very well liked. (-100) xLoganx is not very well liked. (-100) xLoganx is not very well liked. (-100) xLoganx is not very well liked. (-100) xLoganx is not very well liked. (-100)
    Im a big fan of hard boiled eggs, sometimes I boil them for short periods of time so the yolk turns runny, they go fantastic with bread. I think frying them is the worst way to eat them due to the fact that you get more fat, but if you are bulking I wouldnt worry about that.
    If you love what you do, you`ll never work a day in your life.

Ricoch3T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by xLoganx View Post
    Im a big fan of hard boiled eggs, sometimes I boil them for short periods of time so the yolk turns runny, they go fantastic with bread. I think frying them is the worst way to eat them due to the fact that you get more fat, but if you are bulking I wouldnt worry about that.
    I tried to do hard boiled eggs for breakfast everyday for a while, but I can't get over the chalky taste after a while and can't stomach it after a few days. I tried to think of other things I could do but hadn't thought of anything to give me more taste.
    I like scrambled eggs, BUT don't' have enough time in the morning to make them.

atasel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atasel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) atasel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I eat two, whole, raw eggs every day. Used to boil them but I can't be bothered any more. Been going for almost a month now.

gameon1976 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gameon1976 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gameon1976 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gameon1976 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hard boiled until they are still running, dump a bunch in a bowl, mix them up and toss some hot sauce on them.

lordsnow is just really nice. (+1000) lordsnow is just really nice. (+1000) lordsnow is just really nice. (+1000) lordsnow is just really nice. (+1000) lordsnow is just really nice. (+1000) lordsnow is just really nice. (+1000) lordsnow is just really nice. (+1000) lordsnow is just really nice. (+1000) lordsnow is just really nice. (+1000) lordsnow is just really nice. (+1000) lordsnow is just really nice. (+1000)
    6 egg whites in the Microwave for 2 minutes, then add in 1/2 cup pace chunky salsa, mix and eat mmmmmm.

DeltaSkyWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeltaSkyWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeltaSkyWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeltaSkyWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeltaSkyWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeltaSkyWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeltaSkyWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeltaSkyWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeltaSkyWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeltaSkyWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeltaSkyWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just eat mine poached....
    Do the unexpected. Attack the unprepared.

enkju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enkju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enkju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enkju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enkju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enkju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enkju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enkju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enkju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enkju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enkju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thanks!
    Fried eggs aren't bad at all, what are you frying them in?

Personally, I either scramble 3 in a pan with some pam and a little milk or poach them, every morning.

enkju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enkju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enkju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enkju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enkju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enkju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enkju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enkju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enkju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enkju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) enkju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

cyclistgod
    sigh...

Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiled has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I use a ceramic pan, organic cold pressed virgin coconut oil, crack them eggs, fry, eat. om nom nom

melkman is just really nice. (+1000) melkman is just really nice. (+1000) melkman is just really nice. (+1000) melkman is just really nice. (+1000) melkman is just really nice. (+1000) melkman is just really nice. (+1000) melkman is just really nice. (+1000) melkman is just really nice. (+1000) melkman is just really nice. (+1000) melkman is just really nice. (+1000) melkman is just really nice. (+1000)
    i do egg whites scrambled with a little mozzarella cheese.

Vise09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vise09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vise09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vise09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vise09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vise09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vise09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vise09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vise09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vise09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vise09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

cyclistgod

wtf... its not difficult to seperate egg whites from yolks... just use the shell.
    2020 Comeback from hiatus. Time to get blench
    Running a Max-OT style routine to get the wheel turning

brrrger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like to scramble 4 whole eggs on the stove every night before bed and I always add a little potassium salt (sodium free), black pepper and liberal amounts of cayenne pepper. One of my favorite meals of the day.

FreezeMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FreezeMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FreezeMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FreezeMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FreezeMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FreezeMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FreezeMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FreezeMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FreezeMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FreezeMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FreezeMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thanks!
    How you have them isn't really important. The main thing is that you eat the egg whites. That's the protein. I wouldn't recommend frying them, however.
    - Currently Lurking
    - Currently Bulking
    - Always Willing To Chat

-FreezeMuscle-

kthxbai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kthxbai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kthxbai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kthxbai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kthxbai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kthxbai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kthxbai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kthxbai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kthxbai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kthxbai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kthxbai has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by gameon1976 View Post
    Hard boiled until they are still running
    mind=blown
    I will become stronger than any natural woman before me.

altrdloc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) altrdloc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) altrdloc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) altrdloc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) altrdloc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) altrdloc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) altrdloc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) altrdloc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) altrdloc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) altrdloc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) altrdloc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kthxbai View Post
    mind=blown
    Would have to say I agree with that... About this entire thread.

Unless you are cutting, eat the whole egg, any way you want. It is full of nutrients. Period. Most people over think eggs completely.
    The reputation of a thousand years may be determined by the conduct of only one hour.

YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by brrrger View Post
    I like to scramble 4 whole eggs on the stove every night before bed and I always add a little potassium salt (sodium free), black pepper and liberal amounts of cayenne pepper. One of my favorite meals of the day.
    How do you purchase Potassium Salt? Does it taste like regular salt?

Mike788 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i eat my eggs raw sometimes i fry them with no oil and in a non stick fan and sometimes hard boiled.

brrrger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by YoungEx20 View Post
    How do you purchase Potassium Salt? Does it taste like regular salt?
    I buy Morton Salt Substitute which you should be able to find at most grocery stores. I personally can't tell the difference between the fake stuff and the real stuff so I use it on pretty much everything. It's got 610 mg of potassium per 1/4 tsp serving.

Registered User trance__dreamer's Avatar
    trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Cool

Originally Posted by kthxbai View Post
    mind=blown
    lawlorz. =P

azzuk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) azzuk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) azzuk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) azzuk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) azzuk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) azzuk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) azzuk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) azzuk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) azzuk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) azzuk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) azzuk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    for ***** sake please dont start taking out yolks n all that ****. this would be the type of thing done by someone on a contest prep diet - i.e. a waste of goodness + money for you!

yolk contain all the good fats - that will help you grow and support anabolic hormones in the body - as well as about 50% of the protein.

the 'cleanest' way to eat them is poached, hard bolied is also fine, and more convient

personally however, i would rather scrable them with mushrooms, tomatoes, peppers, spinich and spices. this provides lots of fiber, anit-oxidants as well as benifts of spices. remember to use lots of olive oil (more good fats)

1 more word on yolks - if your on a 'clean' bulk - you want about 35/40/25 for protien/carbs fat (depending on your body/goals). 'clean' foods include:
    -egg whites
    -Fish
    -Lean meat
    -Oats
    -Veg
    -Rice
    -Low fat cottage cheese
    -Whey shake

if your only eating the above then where the **** do your get 25% of your Kals from fats???? - always include things like olive oil, milk, natty pb, egg yolks ect.

end rant
    i dont compete against you. i compete against myself yesterday, last week, last year

No one system of training is better than all of the other systems. However, proper training always involves common elements. These are hard work, abbreviated training programs, progression, good form, and motivation - Brooks Kubik