ShaeHST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaeHST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaeHST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaeHST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaeHST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaeHST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaeHST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaeHST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaeHST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaeHST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaeHST has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Best types of bagels to buy from grocery stores?

I usually just go to Noah's Bagels or some other cafe/eatery in the morning whenever I need a bagel fix in the morning, but I figured I should just start buying some from the stores when I go shopping.

I actually haven't bought bagels in a while and I'm wondering what's the best brand to buy? I don't want to be stuck with a dry batch of bagels that don't taste great, so I'm just wondering what brands most people here buy?

Ryan_Eli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you're going for healthy, Ezekiel Bagels are popular.

They're good because they contain wheat and various sprouts, without any HFCS or anything bad for you. Though they might be what you consider dry and not very tasty. I have only tasted the bread. It's good, but I enjoy the bread with chunks of stuff in it.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, though. Find something you like.

ShaeHST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaeHST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaeHST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaeHST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaeHST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaeHST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaeHST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaeHST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaeHST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaeHST has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaeHST has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ryan_Eli View Post
    If you're going for healthy, Ezekiel Bagels are popular.

They're good because they contain wheat and various sprouts, without any HFCS or anything bad for you. Though they might be what you consider dry and not very tasty. I have only tasted the bread. It's good, but I enjoy the bread with chunks of stuff in it.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, though. Find something you like.
    Thanks. And welcome to the forums, since it says that was your first post.

Honestly, I'm just looking for best brands to buy from a grocery store because last time I bought bagels from the store, they were very dry and hard and didn't really have great taste to them even when they were toasted (this was a couple years ago).

Since then I've just gone to a bagel shop in the mornings whenever I wanted a bagel or whatever.

Ryan_Eli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ShaeHST View Post
    Thanks. And welcome to the forums, since it says that was your first post.

Honestly, I'm just looking for best brands to buy from a grocery store because last time I bought bagels from the store, they were very dry and hard and didn't really have great taste to them even when they were toasted (this was a couple years ago).

Since then I've just gone to a bagel shop in the mornings whenever I wanted a bagel or whatever.
    Thank you for the welcome.

It's going to be hard to compare to bagel shop bagels. From what I've experienced, most store-bought bagels have a very similar taste. Maybe you can make your own.

x Idealist x is just really nice. (+1000) x Idealist x is just really nice. (+1000) x Idealist x is just really nice. (+1000) x Idealist x is just really nice. (+1000) x Idealist x is just really nice. (+1000) x Idealist x is just really nice. (+1000) x Idealist x is just really nice. (+1000) x Idealist x is just really nice. (+1000) x Idealist x is just really nice. (+1000) x Idealist x is just really nice. (+1000) x Idealist x is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have found Thomas bagels to give a pretty good profile, no HFCS and a short list of ingredients compared to sara lee and others, plus the onion and whole wheat bagels are a staple for me on carb loads, (on ckd)

I think a better way to ask is what ones to stay away from IE- Lenders