Closed Thread
    mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I feel like beating the **** out of someone

What should I do? My temper has been flaring, and people are acting like dickheads around me tempting me to smash their skull open. I would normally do it but I plan to go to law school and can't afford to risk getting a criminal record. **** this PC bull ****, all it does is give lil ***s the opportunity to run they mouths but when it comes down to blows they snitch on you and you get ****ed in bull **** judicial system! **** OUR LAWS!!!!

Discuss
    (retailmenot)

Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mcxk View Post
    What should I do? My temper has been flaring, and people are acting like dickheads around me tempting me to smash their skull open. I would normally do it but I plan to go to law school and can't afford to risk getting a criminal record. **** this PC bull ****, all it does is give lil ***s the opportunity to run they mouths but when it comes down to blows they snitch on you and you get ****ed in bull **** judicial system! **** OUR LAWS!!!!

Discuss
    stfu, try to fight me over the internet queer

ps: have some negs to brighten your day

Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Discuss
    Pull a Fight Club and beat the **** out of yourself. It works for me.

wrstlrJIM
    Chill out man, Life's good. Be happy!

mek us a butty ya SLAG superduck's Avatar
    superduck is just really nice. (+1000) superduck is just really nice. (+1000) superduck is just really nice. (+1000) superduck is just really nice. (+1000) superduck is just really nice. (+1000) superduck is just really nice. (+1000) superduck is just really nice. (+1000) superduck is just really nice. (+1000) superduck is just really nice. (+1000) superduck is just really nice. (+1000) superduck is just really nice. (+1000)
    put a bed matress up against a wall and beat the crap out of it.

fanatiX87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fanatiX87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fanatiX87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fanatiX87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fanatiX87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fanatiX87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fanatiX87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fanatiX87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fanatiX87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fanatiX87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fanatiX87 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    posting on misc always works

skippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lighten up, Francis.
    THE PITSBURGH STEELERS WERE THE BEST TEAM IN THE AFC BUT THE DENVER BRONCOS HAVE THE BEST LEFT HANDED QUARTERBACK.

Reps owed: Mitch1313
    Negs owed: aboriginalLiftr (trolling mind=nuked thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140649661)

mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcxk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i want to grab all the dickheads who spent 1 hour on the benchs today and wasted my time, and line them up then have them execueted Saddam style. I want to break this sluts legs cuz she was covering up her notes in class when i missed some **** and didn't want to help, I should grab a horse and juice it up and have it sodomize her for 8 days straight!!!! Then I want to piss on the grave of all these worthless pricks!!! Ya dig?!!?!!
    (retailmenot)

Ismokerocks is not very well liked. (-100) Ismokerocks is not very well liked. (-100) Ismokerocks is not very well liked. (-100) Ismokerocks is not very well liked. (-100) Ismokerocks is not very well liked. (-100) Ismokerocks is not very well liked. (-100) Ismokerocks is not very well liked. (-100) Ismokerocks is not very well liked. (-100) Ismokerocks is not very well liked. (-100) Ismokerocks is not very well liked. (-100) Ismokerocks is not very well liked. (-100)
    stress is created when somebody restrains themselves from beating a persons head in when they fully deserve a beating to begin with

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Ismokerocks View Post
    stress is created when somebody restrains themselves from beating a persons head in when they fully deserve a beating to begin with
    repped
    (retailmenot)

IWANNAPLAYRB is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IWANNAPLAYRB is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IWANNAPLAYRB is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IWANNAPLAYRB is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IWANNAPLAYRB is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IWANNAPLAYRB is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IWANNAPLAYRB is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IWANNAPLAYRB is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IWANNAPLAYRB is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IWANNAPLAYRB is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IWANNAPLAYRB is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Man i know exactly how you feel. Just take all that hate and take it out on the squat/bench press. Trust me you're going to feel so much better. Just go to the gym and workout. And take it out on the weight plates not yourself.

Impression has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Impression has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Impression has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Impression has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Impression has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Impression has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Impression has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Impression has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Impression has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Impression has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Impression has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    repped
    someone needs to be the **** out of you.
    I'm just starting off.

Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pain Inflicter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Drink some beer and chill out.

Originally Posted by Impression View Post
    someone needs to be the **** out of you.
    eat a dyck nerd geek, you bench and db curl junkie. I spit on your grave.
    (retailmenot)

Originally Posted by ndg v2 View Post
    Drink some beer and chill out.
    nah man 2007 is my clean year ! No drinking
    (retailmenot)

Impression has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Impression has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Impression has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Impression has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Impression has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Impression has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Impression has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Impression has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Impression has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Impression has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Impression has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    eat a dyck nerd geek, you bench and db curl junkie. I spit on your grave.
    what?
    I'm just starting off.

buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buresnipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    let's ****ing go right now, you mother****ing peice of ur daddys's cock.
    █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█
    UWO Alumni '12
    Canadian Crew
    Dallas Stars Fanatic

Originally Posted by time4muscles View Post
    let's ****ing go right now, you mother****ing peice of ur daddys's cock.
    give me your address and it's on I bet your one of those punk snitches who then is going to go cry to the police that mcxk beat me into a cripple!!! I will slaughter your ass and make canadian bacon out of your gut!!!!!!
    (retailmenot)

Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Discuss
    take a *****

Come Crawling Faster puppet_master's Avatar
    puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000) puppet_master is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The problem is your focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.