Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

rogerfed4life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rogerfed4life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rogerfed4life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rogerfed4life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rogerfed4life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rogerfed4life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rogerfed4life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rogerfed4life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rogerfed4life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rogerfed4life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rogerfed4life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

I just tried to do a cockpushup....

lol I popped a random woody so I got in pushup position. So at this point I'm in the position tha you do a regular pushup in. With my cock also balancing from the ground.

So basically I lift my legs off the round so right now I'm balancing on hands and cawk. And then I suddenly let go off my hands from the gorund. So for a split second I'm only on my cawk. I coudln't pushup or push down though! I think i have my sparained it.

...Rousseau... has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ...Rousseau... has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ...Rousseau... has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ...Rousseau... has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ...Rousseau... has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ...Rousseau... has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ...Rousseau... has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ...Rousseau... has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ...Rousseau... has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ...Rousseau... has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ...Rousseau... has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ...Rousseau...'s BodySpace

sizzurp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sizzurp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sizzurp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sizzurp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sizzurp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sizzurp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sizzurp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sizzurp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sizzurp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sizzurp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sizzurp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit sizzurp's BodySpace
    just got a boner from reading this

wouldreadagain/10

Stats: 6'2", 230 lbs
    BodyPoints: 647
    Bears has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bears has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bears has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bears has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bears has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bears has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bears has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bears has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bears has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bears has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bears has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Bears's BodySpace
    i loled so hard
    TEAM GROUND ZERO TRAINING!
    ***MISC CIGAR CREW***
    ---Classy Misc Crew---
    $$ CT BALLER CREW $$
    ~Stylin On U Crew~
    u mad?

Stats: 163 lbs
    letsnotbl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) letsnotbl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) letsnotbl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) letsnotbl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) letsnotbl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) letsnotbl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) letsnotbl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) letsnotbl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) letsnotbl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) letsnotbl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) letsnotbl has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit letsnotbl's BodySpace
    you did it wrong dumbass.

Kyle Gass says you have to lay down flat and let your boner lift you. Not try to let your dick catch you from falling.
    Ronnie James Dio \m/ R.I.P. R.J.D. \m/

miscin' feels good man.

Stats: 6'2", 230 lbs
    BodyPoints: 647
    Bears has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bears has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bears has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bears has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bears has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bears has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bears has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bears has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bears has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bears has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Bears has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Bears's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by ...Rousseau... View Post
    wtf, did u read this?

"The practice of taqaandan also puts men at risk of penile fracture. Taqaandan, which comes from a Kurdish word meaning "to click," involves bending the top part of the erect penis while holding the lower part of the shaft in place, until a click is heard and felt. Taqaandan is said to be painless and has been compared to cracking one's knuckles, but the practice of taqaandan has led to an increase in the prevalence of penile fractures in western Iran. [2] Taqaandan may be performed to achieve detumescence."

wtf? who would want to crack their dick?
    TEAM GROUND ZERO TRAINING!
    ***MISC CIGAR CREW***
    ---Classy Misc Crew---
    $$ CT BALLER CREW $$
    ~Stylin On U Crew~
    u mad?

...Rousseau... has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ...Rousseau... has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ...Rousseau... has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ...Rousseau... has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ...Rousseau... has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ...Rousseau... has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ...Rousseau... has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ...Rousseau... has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ...Rousseau... has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ...Rousseau... has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ...Rousseau... has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bears View Post
    wtf, did u read this?

"The practice of taqaandan also puts men at risk of penile fracture. Taqaandan, which comes from a Kurdish word meaning "to click," involves bending the top part of the erect penis while holding the lower part of the shaft in place, until a click is heard and felt. Taqaandan is said to be painless and has been compared to cracking one's knuckles, but the practice of taqaandan has led to an increase in the prevalence of penile fractures in western Iran. [2] Taqaandan may be performed to achieve detumescence."

wtf?!?! LMAO

The asian Sensasian TheAsianMan's Avatar
    Stats: 5'6", 135 lbs
    BodyPoints: 270
    TheAsianMan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAsianMan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAsianMan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAsianMan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAsianMan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAsianMan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAsianMan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAsianMan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAsianMan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAsianMan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheAsianMan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit TheAsianMan's BodySpace
    cool story bro
    "Funny story about azn, back in d2 i thought it was a clan. so when anyone had the name AZN or would say i'm azn i was like damn that clan is huge they have members everywhere" -spens

rogerfed4life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rogerfed4life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rogerfed4life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rogerfed4life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rogerfed4life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rogerfed4life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rogerfed4life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rogerfed4life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rogerfed4life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rogerfed4life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rogerfed4life is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    wtf, did u read this?

i didnt read the page but I have when I ws younger tried to crack it, you know you try to test your strength trying to bend a crowbar or break a wodden stick or something?

BodyPoints: 5171
    first_second has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) first_second has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) first_second has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) first_second has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) first_second has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) first_second has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) first_second has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) first_second has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) first_second has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) first_second has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) first_second has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit first_second's BodySpace
    Watch pain Olympics.

Originally Posted by rogerfed4life View Post
    i didnt read the page but I have when I ws younger tried to crack it, you know you try to test your strength trying to bend a crowbar or break a wodden stick or something?
    you aren't too bright are you?

you aren't too bright are you?
    I post on the misc what do you think

I Am...Black Jesus YIAMSOMEBODY's Avatar
    YIAMSOMEBODY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YIAMSOMEBODY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YIAMSOMEBODY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YIAMSOMEBODY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YIAMSOMEBODY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YIAMSOMEBODY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YIAMSOMEBODY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YIAMSOMEBODY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YIAMSOMEBODY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YIAMSOMEBODY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YIAMSOMEBODY has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit YIAMSOMEBODY's BodySpace
    The title alone made me phucking lulz so hard.
    Boo Sack Crew

Stats: 6'2", 175 lbs
    Limons. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Limons. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Limons. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Limons. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Limons. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Limons. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Limons. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Limons. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Limons. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Limons. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Limons. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Limons.'s BodySpace
    wha the **** is this ****? but i lold

damn guys it's in teh shape of a reverse L now.

so what are you going to tell the people at the Emergency Room? Or your family?

Stats: 6'1", 190 lbs
    ClivesPump has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ClivesPump has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ClivesPump has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ClivesPump has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ClivesPump has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ClivesPump has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ClivesPump has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ClivesPump has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ClivesPump has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ClivesPump has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ClivesPump has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit ClivesPump's BodySpace
    the misc brainwashed this poor lost soul
    RIP ssj4veggeto1

so what are you going to tell the people at the Emergency Room? Or your family?
    family = nothing.
    emergency room = thet ruth.
    im sure im not the first guy that has tried this tey proll know what todo. maybeI'll get a hot nurse to massage it too.;

I predict a lot of misfortune and pain in your future. post a video or at least pics in the ER.

dude I was gonna videotape it but itw ast he first time I had tried it so I wanted to videotape it. I wa sgoing to after this one and psot it ion msic

Originally Posted by rogerfed4life View Post
    dude I was gonna videotape it but itw ast he first time I had tried it so I wanted to videotape it. I wa sgoing to after this one and psot it ion msic
    are you willing to pay the price of glory?

Stats: 5'11", 180 lbs
    LTrem has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LTrem has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LTrem has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LTrem has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LTrem has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LTrem has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LTrem has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LTrem has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LTrem has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LTrem has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LTrem has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit LTrem's BodySpace
    gotta love the misc for what you learn!

still recovering brahs