Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000) iain1668 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by gonna_be_big View Post
    yeah if you read the same thread that you got the quote from it should be in there. both Beejis and Patrick Arnold said its impossible.
    edit - i re read posts... my bad

snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Brawndo89 View Post
    I used jack3d and tested positive for marijuana, heroin, and *******. Don't ever use this product.
    ^^ yes, i believe you - because Jack3d has dem der Steeroids in it..

snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    Guys....

1,3 Dimeth will come up positive on some testing, depending on what is being looked for. Do some searching on the recent minor league baseball players that were caught. Methylhexeanamine is banned by WADA.
    The blame goes to an ingredient, not necessarily the product itself.

Lucky for you your testing wasn't subject to looking for this particular ingredient. To make a blanket statement that ANY product containing 1,3 dimeth will NOT cause a person to fail ANY test is an outright irresponsible lie.
    .... And I was speaking in regards to the blanket statements that 1,3 cannot cause a person to fail a test. Your novel above is linguistically rich and compelling however.
    wow..

i know this was awhile ago, but hopefully you have brushed up on this bit of misinformed and erroneous knowledge you were spreading around.

we all should know i am not a fan of Jack3d (let alone USPlabs)..
    i'll be the last one running to defend these inept bozos.

however, let's keep things factual.

DMAA will, of itself, not cause a positive nor a false positive test for amphetamine use

to suggest such shows ignorance in chem science. when you propose that this can happen, it is like proposing that you can leap off a building and fly..i.e it simply cannot happen. period.

as for the minor league baseball players testing issue: MLB's list of banned substances is not publicized, but indeed the drug Tuaminoheptane is a banned substance. (as it is also in WADA).

when you test for these specific markers, THEN OF COURSE YOU WILL HAVE A HIT BECAUSE THESE COMPOUNDS ARE OF THE SAME STRUCTURE.

it has nothing to do with the assinine idea (as some theorize) that DMAA can turn into amphetamine.

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    wow..

i know this was awhile ago, but hopefully you have brushed up on this bit of misinformed and erroneous knowledge you were spreading around.

we all should know i am not a fan of Jack3d (let alone USPlabs)..
    i'll be the last one running to defend these inept bozos.

however, let's keep things factual.

DMAA will, of itself, not cause a positive nor a false positive test for amphetamine use

to suggest such shows ignorance in chem science. when you propose that this can happen, it is like proposing that you can leap off a building and fly..i.e it simply cannot happen. period.

as for the minor league baseball players testing issue: MLB's list of banned substances is not publicized, but indeed the drug Tuaminoheptane is a banned substance. (as it is also in WADA).

when you test for these specific markers, THEN OF COURSE YOU WILL HAVE A HIT BECAUSE THESE COMPOUNDS ARE OF THE SAME STRUCTURE.

it has nothing to do with the assinine idea (as some theorize) that DMAA can turn into amphetamine.
    wow...

i know this was awhile ago, blah blah blah. Read the quotes you quoted. Did I ever say it would cause a failed drug test for amphetamine? No.
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You will fail a drug test by the NCAA if you are using a product that contains 1,3 DMAA.

That compound is banned by the NCAA, so therefore, they test for it.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Lucky for you your testing wasn't subject to looking for this particular ingredient. To make a blanket statement that ANY product containing 1,3 dimeth will NOT cause a person to fail ANY test is an outright irresponsible lie.
    even when you are wrong, you still argue and exude pettiness in your defense..unreal.

you make a vague claim above that DMAA will cause a failing in "some" tests.

do tell, what tests are these you refer to?

look bud - don't get mad at me because you happened to spew some bad advice, however long ago that was.

you're a bright guy - you should understand the difference between phrasing of vague insinuations (such as you have done here); and factually stating that unless they are looking for similar chemical markers (such as Tuaminoheptane - which is an otherwise legal nasal decongestant), they will not fail a 'standard' drug test (non-WADA testing standards).

it's posts like these that keep misinformation and outright fallacies alive and well..you really want to be in on that contribution?

man up, live and learn, and move on.

Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    You will fail a drug test by the NCAA if you are using a product that contains 1,3 DMAA.

That compound is banned by the NCAA, so therefore, they test for it.
    indeed. if the substance is banned in a sporting organization, don't cry when you get caught using it (no matter under what product/ingredient name you used it under).

for your standard job UAs, or probation UAs - or any other drug test for that matter outside the realm of entities that check athletes to make sure they are not trying to gain an unfair advantage - you will not test 'positive' due to DMAA.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    indeed. if the substance is banned in a sporting organization, don't cry when you get caught using it (no matter under what product/ingredient name you used it under).

for your standard job UAs, or probation UAs - or any other drug test for that matter outside the realm of entities that check athletes to make sure they are not trying to gain an unfair advantage - you will not test 'positive' due to DMAA.

Agreed. Outside the realm of athletics DMAA will not cause a positive drug test.

I think Vit was driving at the point that depending on the "tester" (NCAA for example) you would test positive, but only if that substance is indeed banned.

I think you both were getting at the same point, just coming from different directions.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

GoBigBlue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoBigBlue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoBigBlue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoBigBlue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoBigBlue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoBigBlue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoBigBlue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoBigBlue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoBigBlue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoBigBlue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoBigBlue is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've actually replaced jack3d with my urine and still passed a drug test.

Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^^ yes, i believe you - because Jack3d has dem der Steeroids in it..

So it was the steroids that made me test positive for heroin, marijuana, and *******?
    *19ft master race crew*
    *Munches on leaves and twigs crew*
    *Non-Territorial crew*
    *Travel in herd crew*
    *1.5 tons crew*
    *Shatter lions skull with one swift kick crew*
    *African crew*

Originally Posted by Brawndo89 View Post
    So it was the steroids that made me test positive for heroin, marijuana, and *******?
    yup..Steeroids are bad. they does all kinds of bad things..

and yes your root beer should be clear.

Da beach is dadda way allofthisforyou's Avatar
    allofthisforyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allofthisforyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allofthisforyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allofthisforyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allofthisforyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allofthisforyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allofthisforyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allofthisforyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allofthisforyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allofthisforyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allofthisforyou has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by geneticcode View Post
    What is with these a$$hats blaming jack3d for their drug problem?
    That's what drugs do: make you forget you're a speed-head and allow you to point the finger at what your warped mind percieves as the most likely culprit: that stim you've been taking that's packaged like some kind of medication...

Don't do drugs now, m-kay?
    One man's meal is another man's snack: train hard and eat big, or go home and suit up for ballet practice.

"Life doesn't just hand you things. You have to get out there and make things happen"
    - Emeril Lagasse

"Aim for the moon; if you miss, at least you'll be among the stars"
    - W. Clement Stone

"Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever."
    - Lance Armstrong

"Ain't nothin' to it but to do it!"
    - R. Coleman

"Watch your back [on those SLDLs]"
    - pencil-thin weightroom attendant

Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    Agreed. Outside the realm of athletics DMAA will not cause a positive drug test.

I think Vit was driving at the point that depending on the "tester" (NCAA for example) you would test positive, but only if that substance is indeed banned.

I think you both were getting at the same point, just coming from different directions.
    indeed, you are quite right.

his lack of clarity and apparent personal stance against the compound in question paints bias in his posts tho.

when the OP is this:
    Originally Posted by ediss View Post
    Jack3d DRUG TEST
    From what I read Jack3d is coming up on some drug tests as Amphetamines? I got a drug test for a job in the next 2 weeks, should I be worried?
    and then Vit responds later on to this:

Originally Posted by sphinx13 View Post
    Just to kinda get this out there again:

Casting thread resurrection in 1....

I purposely ingested a 3 scoop serving of jacked on the 31st of August for a 10 panel drug test. I read so many times that people were testing positive for Amphetamines and downright BLAMING this supplement.

Let's get something straight, an Amphetamine ADDICTION causes weight loss, severe, plain and simple. I'm 6'0 213 and can eat a horse in front of you if cooked right. Nobody would ever look at me on the street and go "geez cross the street, amphetamine head en route".

I take 2 scoops of jack3d for my workouts, 5 nights a week, with 2 days in a row off of working out and jack3d. The 31st was a Tuesday, I work out Thurs-Mon night and take Tuesday and Wednesday off every week. I took jacked every night, Thurs-Mon and got called for the drug test on Tuesday.

I've completely overhauled my life as far as eating and ingesting terrible ****, I drink PLENTY of water and piss like a race horse every few hours. I know you're not "supposed" to take jack3d for more than 5 days or whatever the case, but I'm aware of my body and I wanted to prove a point.

"Amphetamines" are supposed to be in your body for something like 13 hours to 2 days. I'm not a doctor, I don't know. I took jack3d for FIVE DAYS STRAIGHT, 2 scoops in 1 cup of water. 40 minutes before my drug test, and holding ALL of my piss afterward, I took 3 scoops in a 1/4 cup of water..for added "zing".

Test came back 150% clean. Employer called and said "Well, you haven't done "enough" drugs for us to disqualify you" jokingly which was funny, but nothing. 5 days and 1 extra holding my piss with 3 big scoops and nothing. Stop looking up that the strains are somewhat similar or whatever the case is and stop ****ing doing drugs.

You're giving a good product a ****ty name, it's unbelievable the threads that opened up saying "omg, should I not take jack3d blah blah". Shut the **** up about all this drug testing nonsense, get a hold of your life and stop doing drugs. ****ing junkie.

I apologize for the french, but don't bash the best pre I've used and scare people off it because you're a dopehead. /rant
    (which is CLEARLY discussing the amphetamine/false positive rumor)
    and then is told this in response:
    Guys....

1,3 Dimeth will come up positive on some testing, depending on what is being looked for. Do some searching on the recent minor league baseball players that were caught. Methylhexeanamine is banned by WADA.
    altho he is not technically giving out bad info here, the skewed slant is not necessary. one who is less acclimated to this scene will see negative connotation here.

perhaps i was a bit harsh in my feedback originally..

nevertheless, i think he can do a better job educating ppl, since he took the time to come in and post in this thread in the first place.

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    indeed, you are quite right.

his lack of clarity and apparent personal stance against the compound in question paints bias in his posts tho.

when the OP is this:

and then Vit responds later on to this:

(which is CLEARLY discussing the amphetamine/false positive rumor)
    and then is told this in response:

altho he is not technically giving out bad info here, the skewed slant is not necessary. one who is less acclimated to this scene will see negative connotation here.

perhaps i was a bit harsh in my feedback originally..

nevertheless, i think he can do a better job educating ppl, since he took the time to come in and post in this thread in the first place.
    ^^ I didnt even read it.

You go around being just vague enough to pretend you know way more than you do. Jacob had repeatedly stated in multiple threads that "Jack3d will not cause a failed drug test".

This is true, if the test doesnt include 1,3. Most tests do not... but SOME tests do. His blanket statement was false, and many members were taking his statement as the truth without realizing the point I was trying to make. Go try to start arguments elsewhere, preferably where you have a valid point to be made. I've respected you for the most part, but drop the superiority complex and move on.

If by chance you need me to review a thesaurus and then edit my post to contain as many long words as possible, so it can be on your "bigger and smarter than thou" level, please don't hesitate to ask.

Have a wonderful day
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by USPlabs View Post
    Jack3d has a HUGE military/law enforcement following. Impossible to test positive, impossible.

You can use Jack3d as your scapegoat but that is where it ends.
    I'm tested quite often and have never tested positive due to 1,3 Dimeth.
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000)

and yes your root beer should be clear.
    I couldn't resist posting that lulz.
    *19ft master race crew*
    *Munches on leaves and twigs crew*
    *Non-Territorial crew*
    *Travel in herd crew*
    *1.5 tons crew*
    *Shatter lions skull with one swift kick crew*
    *African crew*

^^ I didnt even read it.
    [sigh] i'm sure you didn't.
    Have a wonderful day
    it has been a great day..no changes noted on the horizon.

Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    I'm tested quite often and have never tested positive due to 1,3 Dimeth.
    precisely.

i'm sure nasal decongestants are no worries in the military.

therefore, there would be nothing for it to test 'positive' for.

X20mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) X20mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) X20mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) X20mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) X20mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) X20mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) X20mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) X20mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) X20mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) X20mike is on a distinguished road. (+10) X20mike is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was just reading what had written about using jack3d... The part about not failing A drug test for use of meth after taking it.. You are the misinformed one because I just took a urine test for the navy and now have to wait 48 hours before testing again because I tested positive for use of meth and I certainly have not taken any other pills or supplements. Thanks for the brainless information.

Originally Posted by X20mike View Post
    I was just reading what had written about using jack3d... The part about not failing A drug test for use of meth after taking it.. You are the misinformed one because I just took a urine test for the navy and now have to wait 48 hours before testing again because I tested positive for use of meth and I certainly have not taken any other pills or supplements. Thanks for the brainless information.
    LOL.

is that what is called a troll?

nice first post. too bad you flunked basic chemistry.

go away.

seuss79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had a false positive this last September while getting access to a exelon nuke plant for an upcoming outage. (I'm an electrician) The supplements that I was taking was as follows:
    Jack3d, Cytogainer, and Higher Power Creatine.

While I can't say for sure what made the test pop, something had to. I don't use drugs and value my career and all nuke plant access requires drug testing.

I ended up sitting at home with pay for 3 days while my pi** was sent out for further testing.

After getting the okay to go back to work because it was found I had no illegal substances in my pi**, I asked what flagged the first test.

I was told they can't disclose that, but many things can make the dip test come up positive which then has to be sent out for further testing. Something made it pop that day for me and I still have to wonder???? We'll see though because I most likely have another outage coming up in February where I will be tested again if I get called out to it.
    Last edited by seuss79; 01-10-2011 at 07:31 PM. Reason: outage coming up.

2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The blame goes to an ingredient, not necessarily the product itself.

Ok, I get ya on that. I didnt fail for the typical drug test that was for sports. But for drugs that are fun for you.
    "2Burnt takes AlphaMax to the Max" log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157974513&p=1170521023#post1170521023

<<PH/DS Family Member 3rd cousin once removed>>

Don't expect a supplement company to wipe your ass for you, only YOU know what you eat, which pre you take, and how much folic acid you intake daily. Supplement accordingly.-POISON

explosivepie88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) explosivepie88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) explosivepie88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) explosivepie88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) explosivepie88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) explosivepie88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) explosivepie88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) explosivepie88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) explosivepie88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) explosivepie88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) explosivepie88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by VINIVIDIVICI View Post
    YES W/ JACK3D YOU WILL GET A POSITIVE TEST FOR AMPHETAMINES IN A DRUG TEST........just to make it LOUD AND CLEAR AND CLEAR ALL DOUBT ..So ... im getting random drug testing because i'm in probation after 2 months of clean tests i tested positive for amphetamines and the day before i took jack3d little did i know ... the only other thing i was taking was n.o. explode but i never tested positive with that untill the guy at vitamin shoppe told me to try jack3ed because it was better and this and that and it was new and i told him i was on probation but he wouldnt let me leave the store untill i said yes and assured me he was gonna get no comission out of it so i took it home and tried it...two days later pissed in a cup one week later results show up positive for amphetamines.... now..., how do you explain that to the judge and the prosecution? ...
    kidding me?

Ive been on intense supervised probation for the last two years and have used WF, NOShotgun, Quake 10.0, Nano Vapor, C4 and Jacked within 24 hours of most of the UA's Ive taken in the last 24 months. thats roughly 60-70 UA's considering the first few months i pissed in a cup every week.

I have yet to fail a test.
    Consistancy and patience.

estok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

in the military

I'm currently in the military and have been drug tested numerous times while taking Jack3d with no problems. I also know dozens of others who i work with who also take it with no problems. great supplement as far as i'm concerned but i'm still trying to find out the real deal on liver effects.

nolaninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Military Member's Being told to Stop taking Jack3d

Originally Posted by estok View Post
    I'm currently in the military and have been drug tested numerous times while taking Jack3d with no problems. I also know dozens of others who i work with who also take it with no problems. great supplement as far as i'm concerned but i'm still trying to find out the real deal on liver effects.
    I'm not sure what exactly in it, I just know I was taking it, and loved the effects.

The fact of the matter is that my services legal office has just released a message stating all military members (in my service) to cease taking Jack3d immediately. They are stating that the supplement will cause a postitive urninalysis for methamphetamines.

You guy's can go on with, "Oh it's impossible" or whatever you want to come up with, but the fact of the matter is. We in my service are being ordered to stop taking it, as a military member, you do what your told.

I don't necessarily agree with it, I love the product and have had no problems in the past, but this is going to go service wide.

eatliftsurfeatliftsurfeat surfeatliftsurf's Avatar
    surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) surfeatliftsurf is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by nolaninja View Post
    I'm not sure what exactly in it, I just know I was taking it, and loved the effects.

The fact of the matter is that my services legal office has just released a message stating all military members (in my service) to cease taking Jack3d immediately. They are stating that the supplement will cause a postitive urninalysis for methamphetamines.

You guy's can go on with, "Oh it's impossible" or whatever you want to come up with, but the fact of the matter is. We in my service are being ordered to stop taking it, as a military member, you do what your told.

I don't necessarily agree with it, I love the product and have had no problems in the past, but this is going to go service wide.
    What service, what base, and when was this?

BENTLEY1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BENTLEY1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BENTLEY1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BENTLEY1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BENTLEY1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BENTLEY1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BENTLEY1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BENTLEY1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BENTLEY1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BENTLEY1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BENTLEY1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think it was fort dix, the base near fort nutz! lol.

On a serious note, if this is true ..others will follow.

MollyWhopped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just to add more fuel to the fire...

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Monday, May 09, 2011 9:53 AM
    To: xxx
    Subject: Fw: JACK3D Suppliment

Good morning MAJCOM consultants:
    The drug lab has received numerous inquiries over the weekend regarding a
    nutritional supplement called JACK3D that is sold at GNC (including on base).
    The question is whether it can result in a positive drug test for
    methamphetamines. We're not sure where the rumor comes from but the lab has
    reviewed the manufacturer's list of ingredients and they see nothing in the
    product that would cause a positive test for methamphetamines or anything
    else.
    We would appreciate your help in stamping out this rumor by sending
    this information to your DDRPs. Thanks.

v/r
    Lt Col xxx
    HQ Air Force Medical Operations Agency

livetoplay396 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) livetoplay396 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) livetoplay396 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) livetoplay396 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) livetoplay396 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) livetoplay396 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) livetoplay396 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) livetoplay396 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) livetoplay396 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) livetoplay396 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) livetoplay396 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Don't be worried, if anything comes up postive just explain it.

BENTLEY1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BENTLEY1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BENTLEY1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BENTLEY1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BENTLEY1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BENTLEY1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BENTLEY1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BENTLEY1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BENTLEY1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BENTLEY1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BENTLEY1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm putting an end to all this sh#t! Tonight i'm gonna smoke and snort rails of jack3d, mix 4 scoops in a shaker, and get myself popped for a random at my job. They do hair follicle test, the truth shall set me free!!!!