Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Peepster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Peepster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Peepster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Peepster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Peepster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Peepster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Peepster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Peepster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Peepster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Peepster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Peepster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Question about fingering/eating a girl out at the same time

So I've never done this yet... and want to tonight with my girl.

When I have two fingers in her going in and out how do I get my tongue in there also? my tongue won't fit when i have two fingers in her.... so what is the correct way to do this? stay at the top of the clit while my fingers are moving in and out? lick up and down? circular? light licks or hard licks? fast? slow?

It's on for life. U Mad? lordsess24's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 197 lbs
    BodyPoints: 24719
    lordsess24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lordsess24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lordsess24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lordsess24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lordsess24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lordsess24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lordsess24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lordsess24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lordsess24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lordsess24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lordsess24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit lordsess24's BodySpace
    lick her clit while u finger her.

/thread
    Judge not lest ye be judged yourself
    ░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░ █ ░█ ░░░ ( •_•)
    ░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░ █ ░█ ░░░ ( •_•)⌐■-■
    ░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░░▀ ░░░▀░▀ ░ ▀ ░▀▀▀ ░ (⌐■_■) deal with it
    "sexiest white black dude evar!!!!" - Al_Pal

Peepster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Peepster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Peepster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Peepster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Peepster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Peepster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Peepster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Peepster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Peepster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Peepster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Peepster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by lordsess24 View Post
    lick her clit while u finger her.

/thread
    I'm confused on that.

Do I have to spread her pussy lips apart to lick her clit?

is her clit ABOVE where im fingering her?

soft licks? hard? circular? up and down? fast?

I need more details.

It's on for life. U Mad? lordsess24's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 197 lbs
    BodyPoints: 24719
    lordsess24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lordsess24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lordsess24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lordsess24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lordsess24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lordsess24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lordsess24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lordsess24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lordsess24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lordsess24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) lordsess24 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit lordsess24's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Peepster View Post
    I'm confused on that.

Do I have to spread her pussy lips apart to lick her clit?

is her clit ABOVE where im fingering her?

soft licks? hard? circular? up and down? fast?

I need more details.
    lol i am goin out soon so i gotta make this brief.

Look up online where the clit it, its above the vagina. (still in same area) See what she likes, try all diffrent motions. Theres alot of threads on here and online that can help u out. Use the search button.
    Judge not lest ye be judged yourself
    ░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░ █ ░█ ░░░ ( •_•)
    ░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░ █ ░█ ░░░ ( •_•)⌐■-■
    ░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░░▀ ░░░▀░▀ ░ ▀ ░▀▀▀ ░ (⌐■_■) deal with it
    "sexiest white black dude evar!!!!" - Al_Pal

Official spoon curl champ misterwaterfall's Avatar
    Stats: 6'1", 220 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2587
    misterwaterfall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) misterwaterfall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) misterwaterfall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) misterwaterfall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) misterwaterfall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) misterwaterfall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) misterwaterfall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) misterwaterfall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) misterwaterfall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) misterwaterfall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) misterwaterfall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit misterwaterfall's BodySpace
    I like to end it with a counter clockwise twist.
    /Seinfeld

Just dont get caught with notes on your hand
    Last edited by misterwaterfall; 01-23-2007 at 03:50 PM.
    E-Stats and gym lifts

Stats: 5'10", 171 lbs
    BodyPoints: 12406
    compan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) compan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) compan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) compan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) compan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) compan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) compan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) compan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) compan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) compan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) compan has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit compan's BodySpace
    lordsess24 is pretty much right on the basic stuff.

just lick up on the clit, which yes is above where you are fingering.
    while you are at it, i suggest the "come here" motion with your finger while you are in there. it hits the g-spot most of the time and seems to work on the girls iv tried it on.

Stats: 6'1", 208 lbs
    BodyPoints: 20581
    Rob Awesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rob Awesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rob Awesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rob Awesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rob Awesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rob Awesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rob Awesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rob Awesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rob Awesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rob Awesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rob Awesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Rob Awesome's BodySpace
    My ex was 5'11"... long legs wrapped around my head. God I miss her... anyhow

... it'll be a little uncomfortable, but pull through it. Just lick her clit (flick the bean with your tongue) and when fingering her... about 2" on the anterior of the vaginal wall (the top if she's belly up) look for her g-spot... you'll feel a big difference between the gspot & vagina wall...

...rub it a bit & then put pressure on it as you rub it... she'll love it.

If she's a squirter... wear a rain jacket!

Stats: 154 lbs
    BodyPoints: 8822
    Ricky_k has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ricky_k has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ricky_k has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ricky_k has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ricky_k has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ricky_k has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ricky_k has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ricky_k has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ricky_k has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ricky_k has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ricky_k has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Ricky_k's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Rob Awesome View Post
    My ex was 5'11"... long legs wrapped around my head. God I miss her... anyhow

... it'll be a little uncomfortable, but pull through it. Just lick her clit (flick the bean with your tongue) and when fingering her... about 2" on the anterior of the vaginal wall (the top if she's belly up) look for her g-spot... you'll feel a big difference between the gspot & vagina wall...

...rub it a bit & then put pressure on it as you rub it... she'll love it.

If she's a squirter... wear a rain jacket!
    Can you please expand on the "difference" please ?
    FREE Motivational eBook - Living in Cream - "A combination of ice cream, positivity & philosophy"
    --------------
    www.boyunderthebridge.com/ebook/

Rob Awesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rob Awesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rob Awesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rob Awesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rob Awesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rob Awesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rob Awesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rob Awesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rob Awesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rob Awesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Rob Awesome has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by Ricky_k View Post
    Can you please expand on the "difference" please ?
    Well.. you'll know...

but I'd say once you get her HOT.. you'll feel a spot a little smaller than a penny about 2" deep on the anterior of her vagina... it will be hard to find at first, but once you get her... oh man, it'll blossom like a spring flower.

I guess it's a little more coarse than the vagina wall... if that's a way of putting it LOL

EDIT: Use your dick too to rub her gspot too... Grab the shaft of your cock and pull up as you slowly slide back and forth while in missionary.. it'll be easier if she's laying on a table or bed with her butt a little off the edge.

OVERALL: ASK HER WHAT SHE WANTS.. DON'T ASSUME.

My last girlfriend LOVED me sexually because I got her off everytime because I wanted to know what got her off... She told me I was the only one to ever make her squirt
    Last edited by Rob Awesome; 01-23-2007 at 04:43 PM.

Stats: 5'8", 155 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5366
    xplosivsf has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xplosivsf has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xplosivsf has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xplosivsf has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xplosivsf has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xplosivsf has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xplosivsf has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xplosivsf has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xplosivsf has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xplosivsf has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xplosivsf has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit xplosivsf's BodySpace
    Jeezus H.........You need a diagram? Just busting your chops...
    At least you had the presence of mind to ask for help which is admirable.

The best advice is work on RHYTHM and INTENSITY. TEASING her is crucial. You have to get her to build up and continue building up. The more you tease her, the more she wants and anticipates the good ****. It's like running a marathon with women, rather than a quick sprint to the finish. If you've ever run cross country and get into the "zone" you have a better understanding. Basically, when you just think about how good it feels to run and you forget everything else. That's the best analogy I can give you at the moment.

Start with light touching surrounding her pubic mound (lower abdominals to right above her "vertical smile". Then progress to kissing her stomach and inner thighs. Massage her ass alot while you are doing this. It's been proven that the nerves in her ass don't get fondled much and are very sensitive and increase the pleasure for her. Rub it gently and lightly through the panties and then you can move up to kissing all around her goods. You can take it from there....just remember start light and build up to a steady rhythm and then flick it hard and fast while manually stimulating her G spot.
    Motivated, Dedicated, Lethal

"Your best? LOSERS always whine about their best, WINNERS go home and f**k the Prom Queen." Sean Connery - "The Rock"

Smooth is Quick....Quick is Deadly.

You hit it dead on. Get her hot & she'll orgasm much easier & better!

I like kissing my girl's pussy over the panties and licking hard after I kiss her thights & butt... gets her hot.

Originally Posted by xplosivsf View Post
    Jeezus H.........You need a diagram? Just busting your chops...
    At least you had the presence of mind to ask for help which is admirable.

The best advice is work on RHYTHM and INTENSITY. TEASING her is crucial. You have to get her to build up and continue building up. The more you tease her, the more she wants and anticipates the good ****. It's like running a marathon with women, rather than a quick sprint to the finish. If you've ever run cross country and get into the "zone" you have a better understanding. Basically, when you just think about how good it feels to run and you forget everything else. That's the best analogy I can give you at the moment.

Start with light touching surrounding her pubic mound (lower abdominals to right above her "vertical smile". Then progress to kissing her stomach and inner thighs. Massage her ass alot while you are doing this. It's been proven that the nerves in her ass don't get fondled much and are very sensitive and increase the pleasure for her. Rub it gently and lightly through the panties and then you can move up to kissing all around her goods. You can take it from there....just remember start light and build up to a steady rhythm and then flick it hard and fast while manually stimulating her G spot.