gta129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gta129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gta129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gta129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gta129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gta129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gta129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gta129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gta129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gta129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gta129 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Curve back during bench press?

So i bought a weight bench to workout at home and I noticed by back curves a bit when I bench press. It doesn't curve much, but just enough to fit my hand in. When I use to train with a trainer he use to tell me to curve my back a bit, but I haven't done since working out by myself. So my question is, is it ok to curve my back a bit when bench pressing?

MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MyNameIsBAMF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by gta129 View Post
    So i bought a weight bench to workout at home and I noticed by back curves a bit when I bench press. It doesn't curve much, but just enough to fit my hand in. When I use to train with a trainer he use to tell me to curve my back a bit, but I haven't done since working out by myself. So my question is, is it ok to curve my back a bit when bench pressing?
    its called a back arch, its good bench form

geez25 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) geez25 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) geez25 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) geez25 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) geez25 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) geez25 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) geez25 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) geez25 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) geez25 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) geez25 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) geez25 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by gta129 View Post

dont do bench its bad

Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by geez25 View Post
    dont do bench its bad
    No u.
    I used to have an AVI of my traps and neck. I changed it a while back and tried editing my user title but this website is glitched and it will not let me change it anymore.

gta129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gta129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gta129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gta129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gta129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gta129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gta129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gta129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gta129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gta129 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gta129 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by geez25 View Post
    dont do bench its bad
    wtf? lol

laneyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) laneyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) laneyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) laneyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) laneyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) laneyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) laneyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) laneyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) laneyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) laneyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) laneyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Arching your back puts more emphasis on your the lower part of your chest, so it usually allows you to put up more weight. I like to keep my feet up off the ground and and have my knees bent as if i were going to tuck them into my chest so it keeps me from arching my back.

Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by laneyy View Post
    Arching your back puts more emphasis on your the lower part of your chest, so it usually allows you to put up more weight. I like to keep my feet up off the ground and and have my knees bent as if i were going to tuck them into my chest so it keeps me from arching my back.
    I arch my back as much as possible =o
    165 SPF Power lifter, "Live life with no worries and just do it" - Slavich
    ~Ron Paul~ 2012
    "A wise and frugal government which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government." – Thomas Jefferson (1801)