stargymnast24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry How do I get rid of this ALCOHOL?!

Just got home from a long night of drinking. I'm just wondering what the hell I can do to get this alcohol out of my system as fast as possible, and get these calories burning up as well?
    strict diet for the day, certain types of exercise, what to eat for breakfast, etc??

Let me know please!! Guilt is setting in

gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by stargymnast24 View Post
    Just got home from a long night of drinking. I'm just wondering what the hell I can do to get this alcohol out of my system as fast as possible, and get these calories burning up as well?
    strict diet for the day, certain types of exercise, what to eat for breakfast, etc??

Join AA
    Carpe Diem, BABY

Ditched the hooker heels! elainedeluca's Avatar
    elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50) elainedeluca will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Keep yourself hydrated (lots and lots of water) and just sweat it all out on a run

Really though, while the water make make you feel a little better, it's all a matter of time. Remember how gross and guilty you feel today so that you won't ever feel that way again.
    ********: http://www.********.com/Chickthatlifts
    ******** Fan Page: http://www.********.com/ChickThatLiftsElaineDeLuca
    Twitter: @chickthatlifts
    Blog: http://www.chickthatlifts.com

Top Secret Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

Dedication + motivation = annihilation
    Live, love, lift

medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I think everyone is a little different in regard to hangovers.

Definitely drink a ton of water. Take some ibuprofen if you're feeling sensitive.

Some people do well with sweating it out with a run. One of my friends swears by a good yoga session. For me, usually some eggs and toast from a greasy diner makes me feel human enough to get back to my day.
    -

JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Drink lots of water and peepee.
    Eat bread too.

Only way to get it out of your system is to drink water, urinate, and sweat. And if your hung over, sweating isnt gonna be a fun chore.

I Train to Bring You Pain kfisherx's Avatar
    kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Crap, I came to this thread thinking that you were giving some away....

Agree with drinking lots of water... Besides that please...

You are 121lbs at 5'3" and only 19 years of age....

For FROCK's sake enjoy yourself without the guilt. You are too young to be freak'n out about a night on the town.... (in fact NOBODY should freak out about a fun night out)

I did a vodka abuse weekend myself last weekend and did not even once worry about the calories. You are going to retain some water for a few days but I always find with water retention also comes strength gains in the gym. Go lift heavy weights as soon as you are done nursing the hangover.

otakutie is on a distinguished road. (+10) otakutie is on a distinguished road. (+10) otakutie is on a distinguished road. (+10) otakutie is on a distinguished road. (+10) otakutie is on a distinguished road. (+10) otakutie is on a distinguished road. (+10) otakutie is on a distinguished road. (+10) otakutie is on a distinguished road. (+10) otakutie is on a distinguished road. (+10) otakutie is on a distinguished road. (+10) otakutie is on a distinguished road. (+10)

H2O + Detox Tea

Like others have said, drink as much water as you can to keep yourself peeing... Based on my own experience, I've also learned to drink one of those cleansing teas (e.g., Yogi teas) or take a cheap cleansing pill (e.g., Vitamin Shoppe's AM/PM cleanse) that aid with liver detox preferably before going to bed or as soon as I wake up the next day. It has the effect of helping me snap back faster.

But seriously, don't be so harsh on yourself... ^_^

gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kfisherx View Post
    You are going to retain some water for a few days but I always find with water retention also comes strength gains in the gym. Go lift heavy weights as soon as you are done nursing the hangover.
    So, if this line of thinking is followed (ie heavy drinking=water retention=strength gains) one could consider vodka, especially in larger amounts, a beneficial supplement to weight training?? NICE!
    Carpe Diem, BABY

AZFitnessGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AZFitnessGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AZFitnessGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AZFitnessGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AZFitnessGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AZFitnessGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AZFitnessGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AZFitnessGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AZFitnessGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AZFitnessGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AZFitnessGuy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Star...

I'm a personal trainer and RN Student, so here we go... Alcohol inhibits your antidiueretic hormone, that's why when you're getting drunk you have to piss so much. Typical hangover recovery on rare times when i drink-fluid fluid fluid, mostly water but some electrolytes (half a gatorade) will work. You can eat healthy or go grease if you're not cutting, the food isn't as important as the fluids. I like to do cardio, more or less to punish myself, but the sweating will also help burn the remainder of whatever crap you had. If you're really desperate you can also go to a local firehouse and ask them to start an iv of saline on you. Hope this helps!

I Train to Bring You Pain kfisherx's Avatar
    kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by gun-G View Post
    So, if this line of thinking is followed (ie heavy drinking=water retention=strength gains) one could consider vodka, especially in larger amounts, a beneficial supplement to weight training?? NICE!
    Anecdotal of course but...

Works for me!!

CEPCNC will become famous soon enough. (+50) CEPCNC will become famous soon enough. (+50) CEPCNC will become famous soon enough. (+50) CEPCNC will become famous soon enough. (+50) CEPCNC will become famous soon enough. (+50) CEPCNC will become famous soon enough. (+50) CEPCNC will become famous soon enough. (+50) CEPCNC will become famous soon enough. (+50) CEPCNC will become famous soon enough. (+50) CEPCNC will become famous soon enough. (+50) CEPCNC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    10 minutes in the sauna with lots of water, take a cold shower, then go back in for 8-10 minutes with lots of water.

SugarMomma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink Only Time Heals!

And that goes for the guilt tool. Sorry you went through that but I'm sure it's worn off by now. I agree with the post about electrolytes. Until your body is past a certain point, it seems like water just won't be absorbed.

I find that staying active, sweating it out, even a hot tub get your body into a different state quickly enough to at least feel better about it. Then a nap.

Hope you're feeling better.

Life is sweeter when you cook with Sugar. http://cookingwithsugar.com

CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    damn your overreacting. Its just a night out. Your gonna build up your cortisal level from stressing about it and make it harder than if you didnt sweat it.
    no sig

TrackChick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrackChick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrackChick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrackChick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrackChick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrackChick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Time is the only thing that makes alcohol wear off. Next time you drink, remember how you're feeling today and maybe you'll re-consider how much you're about to drink.
    Cross Country is Life...the rest is just details.

I <3 track guys

JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Or you can just ****ing drink a red bull and wait it out. Its not that bad. Why feel guilty about drinking some alcohol? W T F? It aint no damn sin.

shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Drink a lot of water and move on. Don't let guilt set in, because it will mess with your emotions.
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

"You are a pussy without the badge"
    "I know, I am what I eat"