Freeze2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freeze2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freeze2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freeze2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freeze2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freeze2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freeze2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freeze2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freeze2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freeze2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freeze2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Am I overtraining... heres My routine

Wake up at 5 Am run for 1 hour... Usually around 6 miles...

2:30: work a muscle bodypart; and then run for 50 minutes to lose fat.

a.) chest monday
    b.) shoulders tuesday
    c.) legs wednesday
    d.) back thursday
    e.) biceps friday

So Every day I run for around 1:30 min to 2 hours of exercise.. and lifting a muscle..

Is that to much?

Stats: 5'10 180 lbs, 13percent bf.

Im also cutting too with a strict diet..

mebiglosefatok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mebiglosefatok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mebiglosefatok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mebiglosefatok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mebiglosefatok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mebiglosefatok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mebiglosefatok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mebiglosefatok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mebiglosefatok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mebiglosefatok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mebiglosefatok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Freeze2000 View Post
    Wake up at 5 Am run for 1 hour... Usually around 6 miles...

2:30: work a muscle bodypart; and then run for 50 minutes to lose fat.

a.) chest monday
    b.) shoulders tuesday
    c.) legs wednesday
    d.) back thursday
    e.) biceps friday

So Every day I run for around 1:30 min to 2 hours of exercise.. and lifting a muscle..

Is that to much?

Stats: 5'10 180 lbs, 13percent bf.

Im also cutting too with a strict diet..
    i cant tell u if your over working if u dont tell me how many sets u do on each muscle. wheres triceps and calves traps abs or do u just throw them in. and do u do cardio for an 1:30 to 2 hours or is that time including weightlifting
    Triplewhammy is my inspiration

Freeze2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freeze2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freeze2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freeze2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freeze2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freeze2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freeze2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freeze2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freeze2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freeze2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freeze2000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My bad...

Abs are every other day Monday Wed fri after cardio... Calves are with legs.

I do cardio 1 hour in the morning for 1 hour.. and 1 hour in the evening..

So a total of 2 hours each day FOR CARDIO alltogether..

1 hour of weightlifting..

So 3 hours a day.

Fellow New Orleanian! neworleans's Avatar
    neworleans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) neworleans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) neworleans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) neworleans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) neworleans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) neworleans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) neworleans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) neworleans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) neworleans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) neworleans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) neworleans is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    what exercise do you do on each muscle? whats the rep/set scheme?
    ATL Falcons
    Milwaukee Brewers
    LeGoat

Ace of 1Spades1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ace of 1Spades1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ace of 1Spades1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ace of 1Spades1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ace of 1Spades1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ace of 1Spades1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ace of 1Spades1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ace of 1Spades1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ace of 1Spades1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the way i measure is if you're losing more than 2 pounds a week you're overtraining. simple as that.
    "There are no boundaries in my world, not even genetic potential, a man can never cease to grow."

Phillipians 4:13 Motivates My Every Breath

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/showphoto.php?photo=43926&cat=506
    ^Me at 140 Pounds^

Height: 5'9"
    Current Phase: Cut
    Current Weight: 180
    Post Cut Goal Weight: 170

AIM: Ace of 1Spades1

mebiglosefatok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mebiglosefatok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mebiglosefatok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mebiglosefatok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mebiglosefatok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mebiglosefatok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mebiglosefatok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mebiglosefatok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mebiglosefatok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mebiglosefatok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mebiglosefatok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Freeze2000 View Post
    My bad...

Abs are every other day Monday Wed fri after cardio... Calves are with legs.

I do cardio 1 hour in the morning for 1 hour.. and 1 hour in the evening..

So a total of 2 hours each day FOR CARDIO alltogether..

1 hour of weightlifting..

So 3 hours a day.
    LOL im not gonna lie to u only ppl with the most perfect nutrition can pull of two hours of cardio without losing muscle. to me is u lose more than 2 1/2 pounds a week unless u have a fast metabolism and in which at most youll lose 3 1/2 pounds your losing muscle.

I think if uve been doing this your basically working out your msucle workouts.

1 HOUR CARDIO IS ENOUGH AND TRYING SPEEDWALKING YOU RETAIN MORE MUSCLE. DONT BEE IN SUCH A RUSH FOR RESULTS.

Sam C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sam C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sam C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sam C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sam C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sam C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sam C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sam C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sam C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sam C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sam C has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mebiglosefatok View Post
    1 HOUR CARDIO IS ENOUGH AND TRYING SPEEDWALKING YOU RETAIN MORE MUSCLE. DONT BEE IN SUCH A RUSH FOR RESULTS.

QFT

Do not try to rush results, you will be much more happy in the long run, if you do everything at a gradual pace. You are going to be loosing a lot more muscle than you would like to doing that every day. Unless you run XC...then you're fine...but if trying to loose fat, one hour of cardio a day is enough. PERIOD!

And at MOST 4-5 days/week IMO
    "Tryin' to minimize the issue, but I'm keeping it large
    I love the place that I live, but I hate the people in charge" -IT

Originally Posted by Sam C View Post
    QFT

Do not try to rush results, you will be much more happy in the long run, if you do everything at a gradual pace. You are going to be loosing a lot more muscle than you would like to doing that every day. Unless you run XC...then you're fine...but if trying to loose fat, one hour of cardio a day is enough. PERIOD!

And at MOST 4-5 days/week IMO
    Wat does QTF mean bro

Sam C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sam C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sam C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sam C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sam C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sam C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sam C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sam C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sam C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sam C has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sam C has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    quoted for truth
    "Tryin' to minimize the issue, but I'm keeping it large
    I love the place that I live, but I hate the people in charge" -IT

olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) olinerules87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    why not just search for an article discussing the side effects of overtraining and see if you have those?