Closed Thread
    harkkam is on a distinguished road. (+10) harkkam is on a distinguished road. (+10) harkkam is on a distinguished road. (+10) harkkam is on a distinguished road. (+10) harkkam is on a distinguished road. (+10) harkkam is on a distinguished road. (+10) harkkam is on a distinguished road. (+10) harkkam is on a distinguished road. (+10) harkkam is on a distinguished road. (+10) harkkam is on a distinguished road. (+10) harkkam is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Solving Gas Pain from High Protein Diet.

Guys I need some help as I am about to begin a bulk and I need to figure out how to prevent the gas that comes from all the times I've tried before to bulk and failed due to gas and bloating.

Things to do to reduce gas

1. Have food allergy test and Lactose Test to see if I should avoid things and skip the trial and error process.

2. Eat 30g of fiber a day and when consuming protein to have some fiber with it, to help it move down the tract fast and smooth and prevent the protein from rotting and then bad bacteria digesting it and producing gas.

3. Drink a good quantity of water perhaps 5-8 tall glasses worth

4. Slowly increasing the amount of protein intake to help my body get used to it.

5. Eating smaller but more frequent meals.

I want to avoid digestive enzymes and beano and gas-x as they are just reducing the gas and not targeting the reason you have it in the first place.

Digestive enzymes I heard from my mothers GI Doc, he said they make your body lazy and the body can become dependent on the enzymes to be there and stops making its own.

Are there other things I can do to prevent gas pains and bloating?

harkkam is on a distinguished road. (+10) harkkam is on a distinguished road. (+10) harkkam is on a distinguished road. (+10) harkkam is on a distinguished road. (+10) harkkam is on a distinguished road. (+10) harkkam is on a distinguished road. (+10) harkkam is on a distinguished road. (+10) harkkam is on a distinguished road. (+10) harkkam is on a distinguished road. (+10) harkkam is on a distinguished road. (+10) harkkam is on a distinguished road. (+10)

anyopne

anyone have any more recommendations

bigchuckdogg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigchuckdogg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigchuckdogg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigchuckdogg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigchuckdogg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigchuckdogg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigchuckdogg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigchuckdogg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigchuckdogg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigchuckdogg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I was looking for some stuff call anti-gas I buy at the herb shop,but I can't find it on this site. Try some peppermint tea they sell it at publix's or bodybuilding.com/store/now/pepper.html
    The anti-gas I was looking for will now stop gas it makes the gas pass through quicky and smoothly One time mt stomache felt like I had a basketball inside up my herb Guru gave me some Anti-gas capsules I passed it all out within 30 minutes. The main ingedient is peppermint leaves I think.

hmm

Yeah it feels like the Gas is stuck in the stomach. Any other things i can take to make it come out fast so it doesnt build up

andrewB007 is not very helpful. (-500) andrewB007 is not very helpful. (-500) andrewB007 is not very helpful. (-500) andrewB007 is not very helpful. (-500) andrewB007 is not very helpful. (-500) andrewB007 is not very helpful. (-500) andrewB007 is not very helpful. (-500) andrewB007 is not very helpful. (-500) andrewB007 is not very helpful. (-500) andrewB007 is not very helpful. (-500) andrewB007 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by harkkam View Post
    Yeah it feels like the Gas is stuck in the stomach. Any other things i can take to make it come out fast so it doesnt build up
    I have the same problem. My doctor prescribed me with some anti-acids. I am also taking probiotics and ginger tabs. ginger is known to help relieve stomach uncomfortness. It is all helping, my stomach blaot and gas reduced a lot, but I wish i could find a permanent solution. I don't eat any food which is known to give gas so I know its not really my diet.

necichef86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) necichef86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) necichef86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) necichef86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) necichef86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) necichef86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) necichef86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) necichef86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) necichef86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) necichef86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) necichef86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    probiotics works well. Look for blends with several different bacteria in them and a count of 1 billion or higher usally will be listed on the back label. try to find one that does not require refrigeration cuz alot of them do

JohnTheBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnTheBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnTheBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnTheBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnTheBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnTheBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnTheBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnTheBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnTheBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnTheBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnTheBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey man...I was having some issues too at one time...and although I haven't been formally diagnosed with anything by a doctor...I have had some success recently with taking a form of Saccharomyces Boulardii as well as a actual live organism form of Probiotics....it really helped me out.

http://www.allstarhealth.com/f/jarro..._campaign=6969

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saccharomyces_boulardii

I was on antibiotics on and off for about 6 months...well...after that...I was having allergic reactions to food I was normally o.k. with. So...after talking with my cousin who's mother is holistic nutritionist...I tried to reestablish my gut flora with the help of the Saccharomyces Boulardii and a live form of Probiotic.

In my case, the problem was being on antibiotics for a long time....they not only kill the bad bacteria but the good bacteria as well. The good bacteria in your stomach is needed to help break down and absorb food. My cousin on the other hand had been a vegan for 10 + years and he developed Candida...or an overpopulation of bad yeast in the gut...his was much worse then mine.

The live form of probiotic can be found on any health store but look for the ones in the refrigerator...this means that they are actually not allowed to get to room temperature. When they get to room temp. they die...so although the label might claim there at 1 billion live organisms at the time of manufacture...buy the time they sit in some box and then get shipped to some store to sit on the shelf...they are already dead and will do you no good.

Look into it...everyone can have varying amount of Candida...sometime people have these food allergies and never know what causes them....this may be what you are dealing with and you may not even know it. I know I had it once I started reading the symptoms...being run down...itching in various areas of the body...strange food allergies...etc...etc...

If you have any questions....let me know...this has worked wonders for me!

J The B

K11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't have a problem with this, but if you don't already eat kefir and greek yogurt, it might help you (good bacteria/probiotics).
    The only thing worse than having a bad plan, is having no plan.

If you're doing it right, it never gets any easier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjxY9rZwNGU

BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    whenever i have gas problems, i feel it best to relieve the pressure by expelling the gas from my rear end.
    "lady who goes fishing with men, comes back with red snapper" ~ Walt Whitman, 1986

★★ Blast it With Piss Crew ★★

♋ Mods close my wat do threads Crew ♋

JohnTheBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnTheBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnTheBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnTheBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnTheBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnTheBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnTheBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnTheBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnTheBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnTheBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnTheBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ShrugginThug View Post
    whenever i have gas problems, i feel it best to relieve the pressure by expelling the gas from my rear end.
    Dude...it not just a question of gas build up but most likely a digestive issue...something's just not jiving right in there...

BTW...harkkam...you might want to cut back on grain based forms of fiber and go with a vegetable form. This is a much better type of fiber in cases of stomach issues involving gas. Even an apple is a great source of fiber and high quality carbs.

I seriously think you should try a live organism pro-biotic capsule and see if that helps....it will allow your body to digest its food more effectively...and that means it will do more with the food your putting in there.

This is the one I take and in the store its in a refrigerator case to keep the probiotics good.

http://www.vitacost.com/Nutrition-No...ic-Acidophilus

Good luck.

yujin0099 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yujin0099 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yujin0099 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yujin0099 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yujin0099 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yujin0099 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yujin0099 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yujin0099 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yujin0099 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yujin0099 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yujin0099 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Try Gut Health. Its 1million probiotics I think.

shrimpqc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

cut the carbs

Cut the carbs and cut the gas. Try it. Worked for me. You just need to bump up the fat to get the calories you need.

xRibs is a name known to all. (+5000) xRibs is a name known to all. (+5000) xRibs is a name known to all. (+5000) xRibs is a name known to all. (+5000) xRibs is a name known to all. (+5000) xRibs is a name known to all. (+5000) xRibs is a name known to all. (+5000) xRibs is a name known to all. (+5000) xRibs is a name known to all. (+5000) xRibs is a name known to all. (+5000) xRibs is a name known to all. (+5000)
    2005 join date, strong 1rd post on a 3 year old bump.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

*WetBreast is gonna make it crew*

MickOreilly is not very well liked. (-100) MickOreilly is not very well liked. (-100) MickOreilly is not very well liked. (-100) MickOreilly is not very well liked. (-100) MickOreilly is not very well liked. (-100) MickOreilly is not very well liked. (-100) MickOreilly is not very well liked. (-100) MickOreilly is not very well liked. (-100) MickOreilly is not very well liked. (-100) MickOreilly is not very well liked. (-100) MickOreilly is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by xRibs View Post
    2005 join date, strong 1rd post on a 3 year old bump.
    It was a strong 1st post actually (not sure if serious).

IIRC high protein foods are low on the list of foods that cause gas in the GI tract. It's the complex carbs and fibrous foods that are usually to blame.

ebanks82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Actually this a common thing but what what body you doing is not giving your body enough time or space to catch with increase to produce the amount of acid your body needs to break these nutrients down so you'll start slower to adding the amounts or you'll need to add some a couple of teaspoons of some type of vinegar to a glass of water with lemon before your meal most people like Apple cider vinegar with the mother I don't think it matters

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    strong first post to registration date to necrobump to broscience ratio.