Guys I need some help as I am about to begin a bulk and I need to figure out how to prevent the gas that comes from all the times I've tried before to bulk and failed due to gas and bloating.
Things to do to reduce gas
1. Have food allergy test and Lactose Test to see if I should avoid things and skip the trial and error process.
2. Eat 30g of fiber a day and when consuming protein to have some fiber with it, to help it move down the tract fast and smooth and prevent the protein from rotting and then bad bacteria digesting it and producing gas.
3. Drink a good quantity of water perhaps 5-8 tall glasses worth
4. Slowly increasing the amount of protein intake to help my body get used to it.
5. Eating smaller but more frequent meals.
I want to avoid digestive enzymes and beano and gas-x as they are just reducing the gas and not targeting the reason you have it in the first place.
Digestive enzymes I heard from my mothers GI Doc, he said they make your body lazy and the body can become dependent on the enzymes to be there and stops making its own.
Are there other things I can do to prevent gas pains and bloating?