skinnyguy291 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyguy291 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyguy291 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyguy291 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyguy291 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyguy291 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyguy291 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Animal cuts - Which pill ...?

Which pill is the thyroid complex?
    I want to avoid this pill since it has the seemingly controversial guggulsterones
    and I think the pak would still be effective minus one pill...

Does anyone have a way I can find out? Do I have to contact universal and ask them?

The container tells us that the red pill is the thermo and the blue pill is the diuretic but the orange/white/halfblue/halfred/yellow remain a mystery

I think its ludicrous that they don't tell you which is which, there is no acceptable excuse for it..

Also if anyone knows any of the other pills I wouldn't mind knowing those too..

thanks in advance

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by skinnyguy291 View Post
    Which pill is the thyroid complex?
    I want to avoid this pill since it has the seemingly controversial guggulsterones
    and I think the pak would still be effective minus one pill...

Does anyone have a way I can find out? Do I have to contact universal and ask them?

The container tells us that the red pill is the thermo and the blue pill is the diuretic but the orange/white/halfblue/halfred/yellow remain a mystery

I think its ludicrous that they don't tell you which is which, there is no acceptable excuse for it..

Also if anyone knows any of the other pills I wouldn't mind knowing those too..

thanks in advance
    I'm not sure on which one is the thyroid pill. Your best bet is to email info@animalpak.com and ask them.

We don't release what is in every pill because a lot of the complexes are spread out over several pills.

I'll also ask as well and let you know.
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

skinnyguy291 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyguy291 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyguy291 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyguy291 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyguy291 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyguy291 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skinnyguy291 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    I'm not sure on which one is the thyroid pill. Your best bet is to email info@animalpak.com and ask them.

We don't release what is in every pill because a lot of the complexes are spread out over several pills.

I'll also ask as well and let you know.
    thanks, i'll definitely do that

I emailed them and they answered my question!

If anyone wants to know just send me a pm and ill tell you

of course they claimed that the guggul is perfectly safe too, lol

I guess it might be.. but when it comes to my testosterone I don't want to take the chance !

mike6789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mike6789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mike6789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mike6789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mike6789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mike6789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mike6789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mike6789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mike6789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mike6789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mike6789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hmm how about you just post the mother fscking answer here so that people who use the search can find out too ....

Sage- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sage- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sage- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sage- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sage- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sage- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sage- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sage- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sage- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sage- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sage- is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mike6789 View Post
    hmm how about you just post the mother fscking answer here so that people who use the search can find out too ....
    Yea i was kind of thinking the same thing.

21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 21Classic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dont take the blue pill

lol i dunno which it is

theyll tell you

gronky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Its the Orange one.
    BTW U prolly only have to worry if you have the old formula of the animal cuts as the new one doesnt have it listed in the supplements fact.

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gronky View Post
    Its the Orange one.
    BTW U prolly only have to worry if you have the old formula of the animal cuts as the new one doesnt have it listed in the supplements fact.
    Correct, the updated formula does not have guggul
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

mikeboxing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm really sensitive to caffeine. I have panic attacks and take benzos on a daily basis. Is there a way I can avoid a pill in the pakage to make Animal cuts work for me . Or should I avoid this product

GQ87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ive been taking animal cuts but lately i have stopped cause it's been making my asz burn like a mother lol , and i think but not sure if its the Bioavailability complex which contains cayenne,does anybody know the color of that pill so i can give it a try again.

Montreal CanAdian Militia ryanr623's Avatar
    ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mikeboxing View Post
    I'm really sensitive to caffeine. I have panic attacks and take benzos on a daily basis. Is there a way I can avoid a pill in the pakage to make Animal cuts work for me . Or should I avoid this product
    Depending on version, the red pills contain the caffeine i believe
    Blessed be the lord, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Hockey Season!

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mikeboxing View Post
    Which version of Cuts do you have? If you have a red pill with yours then avoid taking it. If you don't have a red pill let me know and I'll get the stim pill info for you to omit as well.

Originally Posted by GQ87 View Post
    Ive been taking animal cuts but lately i have stopped cause it's been making my asz burn like a mother lol , and i think but not sure if its the Bioavailability complex which contains cayenne,does anybody know the color of that pill so i can give it a try again.
    I'm not sure which pill contains that. Your best bet is going to be to email Corporate at info@animalpak.com and ask for that information.
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Gbejarano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I guess it might be.. but when it comes to my testosterone I don't want to take the chance !
    I was wondering what each pill is? Thanks in advance

Ir0n_Samurai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ir0n_Samurai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ir0n_Samurai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ir0n_Samurai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ir0n_Samurai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ir0n_Samurai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ir0n_Samurai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ir0n_Samurai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ir0n_Samurai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ir0n_Samurai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ir0n_Samurai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

animal cuts thyroid pill

Which pill is the thyroid pill?
    "Plates before mates" -me

Location: Kettering, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    KittyWeiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KittyWeiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KittyWeiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KittyWeiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KittyWeiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KittyWeiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KittyWeiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KittyWeiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KittyWeiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KittyWeiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KittyWeiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have sent them same email just waiting for answer and will post it straight when I will get it .... I started on Animal Pak and Animal Cuts yesterday and I feel them as soon as I swallow pill they are very strong and good so I take only one pack a day - 9 pills of cuts and 10 pills of pak if I am right .... they are quite big as well so after I eat them all I feel like pharmaceutical factory .... lol boom hitting gym proper beast style xx

Location: Kettering, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    KittyWeiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KittyWeiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KittyWeiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KittyWeiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KittyWeiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KittyWeiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KittyWeiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KittyWeiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KittyWeiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KittyWeiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KittyWeiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    So they can't tell you what is in them and what pill is what... but thyroid complex is the orange one - they said if I have problems with thyroid I need to remove orange pill and |I am good to go (my thyroid is fine tho)