Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    silask has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) silask has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) silask has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Ipassedmydrugtest.com

is this site legit?

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by silask View Post
    is this site legit?

Don't do drugs and you won't have to worry about it. If you are worried about being tested while on a cycle of PH's just let them know that you are taking supplements and that it may show up as a false positive.

To answer your question. I HIGHLY doubt its legit.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

silask has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) silask has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) silask has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    Don't do drugs and you won't have to worry about it. If you are worried about being tested while on a cycle of PH's just let them know that you are taking supplements and that it may show up as a false positive.

To answer your question. I HIGHLY doubt its legit.
    not quite PH, however i would like to get the remaining THC and other things out of my system

s2farsi is on a distinguished road. (+10) s2farsi is on a distinguished road. (+10) s2farsi is on a distinguished road. (+10) s2farsi is on a distinguished road. (+10) s2farsi is on a distinguished road. (+10) s2farsi is on a distinguished road. (+10) s2farsi is on a distinguished road. (+10) s2farsi is on a distinguished road. (+10) s2farsi is on a distinguished road. (+10) s2farsi is on a distinguished road. (+10) s2farsi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why don't you man up and face the consequences rather than cheating?
    Or are you still in Middle School?
    Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.

Who is more side effects? th3_original's Avatar
    th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    not quite PH, however i would like to get the remaining THC and other things out of my system
    and you asked this on a bodybuilding supplement forum because...?
    Originally Posted by c00ki3m0nst3r - ...I just want straight answear they do the same thing damage your liver your penis your body your change to have babies who is more side effects and who has more danger ?

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Sounds legit, and if it isn't you will have plenty of free time to consider your options.

Originally Posted by th3_original View Post
    and you asked this on a bodybuilding supplement forum because...?
    there is a steroid cleansing on that website as well, by not quite PH i mean test-e

th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    there is a steroid cleansing on that website as well, by not quite PH i mean test-e
    So you were smoking marijuana and doing a cycle of test-e??

You deserve whatever happens to you, sorry.
    Originally Posted by c00ki3m0nst3r - ...I just want straight answear they do the same thing damage your liver your penis your body your change to have babies who is more side effects and who has more danger ?

manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Detox drinks do work for urine tests when the directions are followed properly. Shampoos do NOT work for hair tests.

no, i haven't started the cycle, i wanted to know if the stuff on the website would be able to get rid of it

Originally Posted by MBSowards View Post
    Sounds legit, and if it isn't you will have plenty of free time to consider your options.
    i guess ill have to just fork over the 100 bucks, pee in a cup and pray?

Originally Posted by manofmany View Post
    Detox drinks do work for urine tests when the directions are followed properly. Shampoos do NOT work for hair tests.
    apparently that site has a 4 day system, not sure how it works but if you say detox drinks work, a 4 day system should work

omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First off, why does it matter? Why do you need to detox? Second, if its a piss text, look up niacin.

Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I dont smoke, but dont think theres anything wrong with it.
    "The remembrance of the righteous one is due for a blessing, but the very name of the wicked ones will rot." (Proverbs 10:7)

Maximize Intense..... Some serious stuff....

Originally Posted by omfgapolarbear View Post
    First off, why does it matter? Why do you need to detox? Second, if its a piss text, look up niacin.
    still in high school and my school has random drug testing

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

So you're taking Test-e in high school?

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Good Luck. They test for EVERYTHING, and minute amounts of illegal drugs show you fail. The only thing they have a "cut off" for is nicotine due to some kids' parents being smokers.

Edit: just put that together...you are in high school using Test-E? You deserve to get caught
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Originally Posted by Eyayo View Post
    exactly, theres absolutely nothing wrong with it

So you're taking Test-e in high school?
    no, i want to though

no, i want to though
    You shouldn't use it at your age.

This. You risk messing up your normal endocrine system for life if you don't run it correctly.

i know, but i want to

i know, but i want to
    I definitely understand that, but still, don't.

CMillertime will become famous soon enough. (+50) CMillertime will become famous soon enough. (+50) CMillertime will become famous soon enough. (+50) CMillertime will become famous soon enough. (+50) CMillertime will become famous soon enough. (+50) CMillertime will become famous soon enough. (+50) CMillertime will become famous soon enough. (+50) CMillertime will become famous soon enough. (+50) CMillertime will become famous soon enough. (+50) CMillertime will become famous soon enough. (+50) CMillertime will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You're in High School and want to juice. You make me sick. I just want you to know that every player on my football team in high school that took steroids got caught. I don't know how big your school is but mine ran steroid tests for all sports. We were a nationally ranked team so they always watched us.
    Looking at your stats though I don't think it's for football, unless you're gonna be a kicker.
    Why not do it the real way? Eat, lift, repeat.
    Last edited by CMillertime; 09-10-2009 at 06:39 PM.
    US Navy Submariner

Current Stack:
    Bull Shark Test
    Cell-Tech
    The Strap
    Flintstones Chewables

6/01/09 270lbs, 28% bf
    12/19/09 220lbs 13% bf
    2/01/10 223lbs 11.7% bf

Thumbs down

i know, but i want to

Wow...epic fail

dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i know, but i want to
    No offense, but it appears you have done zero research and therefore shouldn't be getting into this ****.

TreeHouser is on a distinguished road. (+10) TreeHouser is on a distinguished road. (+10) TreeHouser is on a distinguished road. (+10) TreeHouser is on a distinguished road. (+10) TreeHouser is on a distinguished road. (+10) TreeHouser is on a distinguished road. (+10) TreeHouser is on a distinguished road. (+10) TreeHouser is on a distinguished road. (+10) TreeHouser is on a distinguished road. (+10) TreeHouser is on a distinguished road. (+10) TreeHouser is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Damn! A lotta rednecks in the house.
    Butch B

dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TreeHouser View Post
    Damn! A lotta rednecks in the house.
    hahahaha. How so???

Originally Posted by Eyayo View Post
    That's your opinion. I think it's dumb, but that's my opinion.

However, I think that everyone in this thread can agree that it IS dumb to use drugs knowing full well that you will need to take a drug screen, like the OP does.

omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sucks to be you. You can't, and shouldn't, take anything. I'm a heavy pot smoker, I quit for a school that had random testing (still managed to get kicked out for dealing, but thats a long story).

Also, as a teen, if you're looking at prohormones, look at P-Mag, Halodrol, or Bold. POSSIBLY a Bold/Halodrol cycle. Make sure you have a GOOD PCT. If you have to do OTC do your research, try and cover all your bases, and then some. If you can, and you should be able to its not hard, get a SERM. Nolva is the best bang for the buck IMO, and even if you plan on OTC PCTing anyway, having a SERM on hand for ANY cycle, even the relative mildness of sides and typically moderate level of shutdown associated with Halodrol and/or Bold, it is a good idea to be SAFE.*

*I'm not going to waste time trying to convince someone who seems pretty set on taking a proH not to, I'd rather see him take it with all precautions then to see him take it wildly and blindly, which is the alternative.