Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Who is more side effects? th3_original's Avatar
    th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by omfgapolarbear View Post
    Sucks to be you. You can't, and shouldn't, take anything. I'm a heavy pot smoker, I quit for a school that had random testing (still managed to get kicked out for dealing, but thats a long story).

Also, as a teen, if you're looking at prohormones, look at P-Mag, Halodrol, or Bold. POSSIBLY a Bold/Halodrol cycle. Make sure you have a GOOD PCT. If you have to do OTC do your research, try and cover all your bases, and then some. If you can, and you should be able to its not hard, get a SERM. Nolva is the best bang for the buck IMO, and even if you plan on OTC PCTing anyway, having a SERM on hand for ANY cycle, even the relative mildness of sides and typically moderate level of shutdown associated with Halodrol and/or Bold, it is a good idea to be SAFE.
    He shouldn't do it, period.
    Originally Posted by c00ki3m0nst3r - ...I just want straight answear they do the same thing damage your liver your penis your body your change to have babies who is more side effects and who has more danger ?

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sucks to be you. You can't, and shouldn't, take anything. I'm a heavy pot smoker, I quit for a school that had random testing (still managed to get kicked out for dealing, but thats a long story).

Also, as a teen, if you're looking at prohormones, look at P-Mag, Halodrol, or Bold. POSSIBLY a Bold/Halodrol cycle. Make sure you have a GOOD PCT. If you have to do OTC do your research, try and cover all your bases, and then some. If you can, and you should be able to its not hard, get a SERM. Nolva is the best bang for the buck IMO, and even if you plan on OTC PCTing anyway, having a SERM on hand for ANY cycle, even the relative mildness of sides and typically moderate level of shutdown associated with Halodrol and/or Bold, it is a good idea to be SAFE.*

*I'm not going to waste time trying to convince someone who seems pretty set on taking a proH not to, I'd rather see him take it with all precautions then to see him take it wildly and blindly, which is the alternative.

Oh boy

Careful with that post...he could be 15 for all we know.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250) th3_original has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    Oh boy

Careful with that post...he could be 15 for all we know.
    He's in high school, so you know he's under 21.
    Originally Posted by c00ki3m0nst3r - ...I just want straight answear they do the same thing damage your liver your penis your body your change to have babies who is more side effects and who has more danger ?

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Also, as a teen, if you're looking at prohormones, look at P-Mag, Halodrol, or Bold. POSSIBLY a Bold/Halodrol cycle. Make sure you have a GOOD PCT. If you have to do OTC do your research, try and cover all your bases, and then some. If you can, and you should be able to its not hard, get a SERM. Nolva is the best bang for the buck IMO, and even if you plan on OTC PCTing anyway, having a SERM on hand for ANY cycle, even the relative mildness of sides and typically moderate level of shutdown associated with Halodrol and/or Bold, it is a good idea to be SAFE.*

*I'm not going to waste time trying to convince someone who seems pretty set on taking a proH not to, I'd rather see him take it with all precautions then to see him take it wildly and blindly, which is the alternative.
    Sigh.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by th3_original View Post
    He's in high school, so you know he's under 21.

Right...most likely under 18 even.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Should he do it? Absolutely ****ing not. Will he do it? Considering he was dumb enough to smoke KNOWING he had mandetory drug testing at school, Probably. Like I said, Unless someone wants to find his house and pound it into him that he shouldn't, the best course of action is to tell him that he shouldn't, tell him its stupid, then atleast point him in the right direction so when he does do it, atleast he's not making as MUCH of an idiot of himself. He's still an idiot, just slightly less of one.

Should he do it? Absolutely ****ing not. Will he do it? Considering he was dumb enough to smoke KNOWING he had mandetory drug testing at school, Probably. Like I said, Unless someone wants to find his house and pound it into him that he shouldn't, the best course of action is to tell him that he shouldn't, tell him its stupid, then atleast point him in the right direction so when he does do it, atleast he's not making as MUCH of an idiot of himself. He's still an idiot, just slightly less of one.
    There is no right direction that involves PHs for him.

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The right direction is to not do it. Honestly at his age he needs to know a) he shouldn't do it, and b) the reason is because it could have consequences in the long run that are negative.

Will he for sure have negative consequences? No, but why risk it for gains you could probably make naturally, especially as a beginner?

Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That's your opinion. I think it's dumb, but that's my opinion.

However, I think that everyone in this thread can agree that it IS dumb to use drugs knowing full well that you will need to take a drug screen, like the OP does.
    Agreed. Op, dont mess wit steroids, or any drug for that matter at ur age. College will come soon enough.
    "The remembrance of the righteous one is due for a blessing, but the very name of the wicked ones will rot." (Proverbs 10:7)

Maximize Intense..... Some serious stuff....

This space for rent Eric Burton's Avatar
    Eric Burton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eric Burton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eric Burton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eric Burton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eric Burton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eric Burton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eric Burton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eric Burton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eric Burton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eric Burton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eric Burton has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by silask View Post
    no, i want to though
    This is either another troll post or you're the dumbest kid this side of the planet, that's all I have to say about that.
    Thread for newbies. All info, tips, and advice here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=451630

Friends don't let friends buy from muscletech, gnc, or fizogen.

Current supplements- Myofusion, SizeOn, Animal Pak, Amino Vital

Kid already admitted he wanted to use Test-E. Nothing we say is going to change that. His mind is already made up.

omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There is no right direction that involves PHs for him.
    My only point is that, while still being a TERRIBLE ****ING IDEA, its SLIGHTLY LESS of a terrible idea with him having an idea of on cycle therapy and post cycle therapy. Its like sex ed, IMO. The kids who are going to screw are going to screw. The smart idea would be to tell them not to untill they're atleast out of highschool and have a piss of a chance of dealing with the possible consequences of their actions, then teach them about contraception.

Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    Kid already admitted he wanted to use Test-E. Nothing we say is going to change that. His mind is already made up.
    Which is the only reason for my posting thats gotten everyone so rilled up. I'm not encouraging him, I'm trying to help someone who's about to do something stupid do it in a slightly less idiotic way. Does that mean its not stupid and a bad idea on his part? No. But atleast he won't do an excessively long cycle with no protection going in and no recovery assistance going out, and if he does, atleast I don't have to deal with the feeling of thinking "****, if someone had said something, this might of not been quite so bad.".

You can tell him not to all you want, chances are he's still going to do it, and this allows me more peace of mind then "lololol yous a stupid kid whos gonna **** up his body and deserves it lololol, omg don't ****ing do it".
    Last edited by omfgapolarbear; 09-10-2009 at 07:29 PM.

getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by silask View Post
    i know, but i want to
    But but but Mommmmmmm!!!! I want to. Listen to yourself, you sound like a pathetic loser.

I can't believe im reading such lame crap about a dumb kid wanting to do steroids and get away with drug testing.

Go play outside, your a kid.
    how can she neg... HOW CAN SHE NEG!!! HOW?!