nfg182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nfg182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nfg182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nfg182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nfg182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nfg182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nfg182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nfg182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nfg182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

abercrombie workout

what do you think of it for a newbie?

i cant seem to put the link up for it but i know its been posted on this forum in the past

thanks all

i think the diets great (what im gonna definitely follow)
    and the three phase is a great idea

the whole selling it as abercrombie is quite a sell out image but abercrombie is a sell out company i guess
    thanks all

great to be with you all on the forum

-Dean-

Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    not awares.
    Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore

A lie to get yourself out of trouble is way different to a lie designed to not hurt someone's feelings.

Originally Posted by Curtiz

woman logic, gotta love it

paulstar35 is not very helpful. (-500) paulstar35 is not very helpful. (-500) paulstar35 is not very helpful. (-500) paulstar35 is not very helpful. (-500) paulstar35 is not very helpful. (-500) paulstar35 is not very helpful. (-500) paulstar35 is not very helpful. (-500) paulstar35 is not very helpful. (-500) paulstar35 is not very helpful. (-500) paulstar35 is not very helpful. (-500) paulstar35 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Eat nothing do only abs and a bicep curl once in a while = abercrombie body

BritishSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) BritishSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) BritishSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) BritishSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) BritishSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) BritishSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) BritishSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) BritishSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) BritishSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) BritishSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) BritishSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anything with the word abercrombie screams suppressed homo, so i'd steer clear if i was you. Unless of course you're THAT way inclined.

SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwiftyX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I''ve seen it. It's awful.

Location: On the Ho Chi Min Trail Sippin on a 40oz of Old English 800, Vietnam
    MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MISSINGLINK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stupid. Do you plan to become an abercrombie and fitch model?
    Death is winning. Do something.- Sam Boyd

WithAnS will become famous soon enough. (+50) WithAnS will become famous soon enough. (+50) WithAnS will become famous soon enough. (+50) WithAnS will become famous soon enough. (+50) WithAnS will become famous soon enough. (+50) WithAnS will become famous soon enough. (+50) WithAnS will become famous soon enough. (+50) WithAnS will become famous soon enough. (+50) WithAnS will become famous soon enough. (+50) WithAnS will become famous soon enough. (+50) WithAnS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think it looks something like
    Monday: Chest and Biceps
    Tuesday: Chest and Biceps
    Wenesday: Chest and Biceps
    Thursday:Chest and biceps
    Friday: Chest and Biceps
    Sat: Chest and Biceps
    Sun: Biceps and Chest

I wouldn't follow any routine put out by Abercrombie. Find a real routine and follow it. Stickies are a good starting point.
    If it works, it works. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work.

Hut*Hut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hut*Hut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hut*Hut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hut*Hut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hut*Hut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hut*Hut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hut*Hut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hut*Hut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hut*Hut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hut*Hut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hut*Hut has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'd rather see it before I judge it...but in the absence of someone actually posting the bloody thing (the website isn't working right now) I'll just make the obvious point that the source isn't the most instantly credible.
    To guys starting out - please understand: when you can deadlift 450lb for 10 reps your back, hamstrings & traps will reflect THAT not which program you used to get there. When you can curl 150 for 10, your biceps will reflect THAT, not which program, rep range or method you used to get there. There is no voodoo independent of poundage progression, just faster and slower ways of getting to your next pit stop.

brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I just googled it. It isn't great, but it's not as sh|tty as I thought it would be. I like the diet. It at least stresses the importance of diet which most noobs overlook. No deads though. I give it a D.

WithAnS will become famous soon enough. (+50) WithAnS will become famous soon enough. (+50) WithAnS will become famous soon enough. (+50) WithAnS will become famous soon enough. (+50) WithAnS will become famous soon enough. (+50) WithAnS will become famous soon enough. (+50) WithAnS will become famous soon enough. (+50) WithAnS will become famous soon enough. (+50) WithAnS will become famous soon enough. (+50) WithAnS will become famous soon enough. (+50) WithAnS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    http://www.abercrombieworkout.com/fi...phase-two.html
    http://www.abercrombieworkout.com/fi...phase-one.html
    http://www.abercrombieworkout.com/fi...ase-three.html
    Here's the links

after actually looking at it, it doesn't look that terrible. the first two bits seem alright, phase 3 looks kind of dumb.
    Last edited by WithAnS; 09-10-2009 at 02:09 PM.
    If it works, it works. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work.

ChAoSandPAIN is not very helpful. (-500) ChAoSandPAIN is not very helpful. (-500) ChAoSandPAIN is not very helpful. (-500) ChAoSandPAIN is not very helpful. (-500) ChAoSandPAIN is not very helpful. (-500) ChAoSandPAIN is not very helpful. (-500) ChAoSandPAIN is not very helpful. (-500) ChAoSandPAIN is not very helpful. (-500) ChAoSandPAIN is not very helpful. (-500) ChAoSandPAIN is not very helpful. (-500) ChAoSandPAIN is not very helpful. (-500)
    The room is spinning, from all the gayness.
    I am the destroyer of worlds.

http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/

Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=382689241

Hut*Hut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hut*Hut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hut*Hut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hut*Hut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hut*Hut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hut*Hut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hut*Hut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hut*Hut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hut*Hut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hut*Hut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hut*Hut has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by WithAnS View Post
    http://www.abercrombieworkout.com/fi...phase-two.html
    http://www.abercrombieworkout.com/fi...phase-one.html
    http://www.abercrombieworkout.com/fi...ase-three.html
    Here's the links

after actually looking at it, it doesn't look that terrible. the first two bits seem alright, phase 3 looks kind of dumb.
    looks keech, tbh. pretty much looks like the kind of randomly put together thing you get newbs come on here looking for a critique of
    To guys starting out - please understand: when you can deadlift 450lb for 10 reps your back, hamstrings & traps will reflect THAT not which program you used to get there. When you can curl 150 for 10, your biceps will reflect THAT, not which program, rep range or method you used to get there. There is no voodoo independent of poundage progression, just faster and slower ways of getting to your next pit stop.

nfg182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nfg182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nfg182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nfg182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nfg182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nfg182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nfg182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nfg182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nfg182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    okay if you take the diet/supplements from first two phases

can anyone help me make the workout better please?

would help alot

thanks

DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ChAoSandPAIN View Post
    The room is spinning, from all the gayness.
    lmfao! Best post!
    Bench: 215x12 (17/12/2011) PR since torn RC

"Being the best in your circle is not enough; you have to think bigger to become a champion. Don’t think like a small fish in a big pond or else when you get to the ocean you’ll be eaten alive." - Fouad Abiad

"Proper preparation prevents poor performance," - Kai Greene

Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Only back exercise until phase 3 is the Lat Pulldown. They really only focus on the front, apparently.
    --- Nick ---

ThaRock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThaRock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThaRock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThaRock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThaRock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThaRock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThaRock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThaRock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThaRock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThaRock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThaRock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    My buddy got into being an ambercrombie model a couple years back but he was shredded before he joined.

The workout isn't that bad really. It would be a good beginner workout and help with the stages. I do agree on the back though. Not enough exercises. just pull down and Rows.
    Last edited by ThaRock; 09-11-2009 at 09:29 PM.
    A mans stength isn't measured by thr size of his muscle, but by the size of his heart.

zs4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

In phase 2 of this workout.

I'm a newbie. I started exercising in Jan following this website for no specific reason. Phase 1 of this workout is great as it got my body introduced to working out. I'm more cardio conditioned than my counterparts on other routines as I did cardio before lifting to warm up, and more cardio on non weight days. I did the phase 1 for 3 months.

The Phase 2 routine is effective. I've been taking creatine and the protein shakes as they recommend. I've been on it for 2 weeks, and have gained 10 pounds, but the waist is the same, and on cardio days, its a little smaller. Even though I'm an amateur, I had to modify the routine as it felt lacking. I added bent over rows, and seated rows to the back exercises. I also like doing the standing military press (feet together) better than seated dumbell presses. And I added rear deltoid exercises.

I think i'm doing well for a newbie as I can do double the weight I could do in Jan. For example, in Jan, I used a 50lbs curly bar to do a good lying triceps in good form. last week, I used 100lbs curly bar. For the seated rows, I started with 1 45lb plate on each side on a hammer strength machine...Now I put 2 45lb plates and one 25lb plate on each side. I can add 3, but the form suffers. The only drawback is being constantly hungry. I am eating all day long, drinking shakes, eating snacks, and I'm still always hungry.

Originally Posted by nfg182 View Post
    what do you think of it for a newbie?

i cant seem to put the link up for it but i know its been posted on this forum in the past

thanks all

i think the diets great (what im gonna definitely follow)
    and the three phase is a great idea

the whole selling it as abercrombie is quite a sell out image but abercrombie is a sell out company i guess
    thanks all

great to be with you all on the forum

-Dean-

KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by zs4 View Post
    The only drawback is being constantly hungry. I am eating all day long, drinking shakes, eating snacks, and I'm still always hungry.
    Just means you're metabolism has increased and you're body is trying to feed the muscles. That's not a drawback at all, if you're eating healthy, you will notice dramatic results.

And I agree w/ chaosandpain, the room is spinning...

ADS1998 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ADS1998 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ADS1998 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ADS1998 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ADS1998 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ADS1998 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ADS1998 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ADS1998 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ADS1998 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ADS1998 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ADS1998 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    So is this a good workout routine to follow?