garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Help reccomend me a new Supplement!!!

im looking for a new creatine to try out. i have tried alot of different types everything from mono to green mag to size on and i have some that i like and some that i dont.

im looking to try a new creatine maybe something a little newer on the market. anything you would reccomend??

other creatines i was looking into that i have yet to try are
    xceed
    ragnarok
    voluplex
    NO-shotgun

garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250) garret has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    im looking online at bb.com at some of the top selling creatines here are some more that sparked my interest
    Xpand
    monster milk
    jack3d
    black powder

has anyone tried any of these and liked them?

reppin08adidas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reppin08adidas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) reppin08adidas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by garret View Post
    im looking online at bb.com at some of the top selling creatines here are some more that sparked my interest
    Xpand
    monster milk
    jack3d
    black powder

has anyone tried any of these and liked them?

Have you Tryed Kre-alklyn by sci fit? if not that stuff is amazing
    buy some glyco maize to take before and after you work out while taking that and youllput on some good size and weight

TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000)
    all creatine is basically the same... save yourself some money and buy some creatine monohydrate in bulk quantities... you could probably get like a half a year supply for like 40$

Watchout your comment bro EEytonJones's Avatar
    EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TMckinlay View Post
    all creatine is basically the same... save yourself some money and buy some creatine monohydrate in bulk quantities... you could probably get like a half a year supply for like 40$
    make that a year supply. Look at ON's micronized creatine mono. 400 servings for 40$

Unless you have two servings a day, which would be very unhealthy and useless.

Some of the products you listed, OP, are either pre workout supplements that include creatine(ragnarok,NO-shotgun,black powder) or protein supplements that include creatine (such as monster milk). The others that i didnt mention i dont know them so good but look into them.

As poster above said, your better off with some pure creatine mono. Save your money for some food/whey

Originally Posted by EEytonJones View Post
    make that a year supply. Look at ON's micronized creatine mono. 400 servings for 40$

Unless you have two servings a day, which would be very unhealthy and useless.

Some of the products you listed, OP, are either pre workout supplements that include creatine(ragnarok,NO-shotgun,black powder) or protein supplements that include creatine (such as monster milk). The others that i didnt mention i dont know them so good but look into them.

As poster above said, your better off with some pure creatine mono. Save your money for some food/whey
    i did try kre alklyn a while back and was not a big fan.
    i was interested in a preworkout/creatine supplement not just mono so thats why most the products i listed were of that sort.

so of the supplements i listed (or any others you suggest) which ones do you personally like or have heard good things about?