Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'9", 123 lbs
    princerex22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit princerex22's BodySpace

Serious Mass vs. Amino Acid & BCAA

Hi guys! i need your help in deciding which is the better of the two... i can't decide which to buy since i'm on a limited budget. i'm a hardgainer, 5'9" at 118 lbs. i also go to the gym at least thrice a week. thanks a lot for your help!
    Rex Michael Anthony T. Mercado, PTRP
    PRC Lic. No. 20855
    Staff Physical Therapist, Sante Medical Clinic
    Lecturer I, Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila-College of Physical Therapy
    Instructor, KRC School of Practical Nursing

littlrook is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) littlrook is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) littlrook is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) littlrook is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) littlrook is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) littlrook is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) littlrook is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) littlrook is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) littlrook is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) littlrook is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) littlrook is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit littlrook's BodySpace
    i would go with the serious mass, and caloric dense foods to accomplish what you want.

Stats: 5'8", 169 lbs
    aliquis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aliquis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aliquis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aliquis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aliquis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aliquis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aliquis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aliquis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aliquis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aliquis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aliquis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit aliquis's BodySpace
    Neither will solve the "hardgainer" issue, go eat way more and you will gain weight.

I see a gainer as crappy food so I wouldn't recommend it, eat whey or EAA/BCAA and way more food than you eat now instead.

If you have been 118 lbs for long and don't seem to gain start consuming 30-40% more calories, and after doing the higher amount of those two come back in half a year and tell us you're still a hardgainer ..
    Last edited by aliquis; 09-09-2009 at 07:08 AM.