24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

Stats: 5'9", 123 lbs
    princerex22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Visit princerex22's BodySpace

Serious Mass vs. Amino Acid & BCAA

Hi guys! i need your help in deciding which is the better of the two... i can't decide which to buy since i'm on a limited budget. i'm a hardgainer, 5'9" at 118 lbs. i also go to the gym at least thrice a week. thanks a lot for your help!
    Rex Michael Anthony T. Mercado, PTRP
    PRC Lic. No. 20855
    Staff Physical Therapist, Sante Medical Clinic
    Lecturer I, Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila-College of Physical Therapy
    Instructor, KRC School of Practical Nursing

littlrook has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littlrook has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littlrook has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littlrook has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littlrook has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littlrook has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littlrook has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littlrook has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littlrook has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littlrook has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littlrook has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Visit littlrook's BodySpace
    i would go with the serious mass, and caloric dense foods to accomplish what you want.

Stats: 5'8", 169 lbs
    aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit aliquis's BodySpace
    Neither will solve the "hardgainer" issue, go eat way more and you will gain weight.

I see a gainer as crappy food so I wouldn't recommend it, eat whey or EAA/BCAA and way more food than you eat now instead.

If you have been 118 lbs for long and don't seem to gain start consuming 30-40% more calories, and after doing the higher amount of those two come back in half a year and tell us you're still a hardgainer ..
    Last edited by aliquis; 09-09-2009 at 07:08 AM.