basedEGO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) basedEGO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) basedEGO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) basedEGO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) basedEGO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) basedEGO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) basedEGO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) basedEGO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) basedEGO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) basedEGO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) basedEGO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Going Back And I Need Advice.

I was thinking about doing babylovers ss. But where could I find the routine? I tryed googling it but I couldnt find it. Im really new to this and would appreciate some help

Bodybuilding Success Coolcicada's Avatar
    Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coolcicada has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here is the thread you need for your routine if your just starting out:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...5564721&page=1

Here is the thread you need for your diet, use it to calculate your macro and calorie targets for the day and stick with it:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981

If you need some motivation and more tips and tricks:

www.bodybuildingsuccess.tumblr.com
    www.********.com/bodybuildingsuccess

_
    Babylover's SS is the first link.
    Misc Cologne Crew