Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    anonymous
    Originally Posted by Zgb2008 View Post
    Alot of these natural organizations test quite often, and also require a polygraph test. So yes, the possibility is there, but the probability is low.
    not true, I know guys who juice regularly for uni football and mma comps and just use low detection time gear, they all pass the piss test, and majority have no problems with the poly test, uni doesnt use poly but mma does

N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JordanW View Post
    not true, I know guys who juice regularly for uni football and mma comps and just use low detection time gear, they all pass the piss test, and majority have no problems with the poly test, uni doesnt use poly but mma does
    exactly.
    you always have that friend thats the biggest pothead and uses all kinds of drugs and **** but he never gets caught... I wonder why?
    passing these tests are like passing a 1st grade spelling test.
    PSN: KILLEMALLDNTFRNT

anonymous
    Originally Posted by N01SYtZ View Post
    exactly.
    you always have that friend thats the biggest pothead and uses all kinds of drugs and **** but he never gets caught... I wonder why?
    passing these tests are like passing a 1st grade spelling test.
    Good point, anyone can pass steroid tests if they
    a) steer clear of long detection times (deca, npp, eq, tren-e and long esters)
    b) manage to beat the poly (if there is a poly) muscle relaxers can help beat poly

Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000)
    1st one is kinda cool, but it hardly "blows someone 3xs his size back 5 feet"

2nd one is a movie, if you want I can post up some stuff from movies that arent real..

3rd has nothing to do with strength really, only enough strength to do a 1 handed push up, and I can rep those... Also i just tried a 2 finger push up and I did it, just killed my fingers and cracked my back, its more balance than anything

So still waiting on his 120lb dumbbell curls, and blowing someone back 5 feet videos...

Also someone should look for his bench press videos... Love to see someone that size out bench me

the first one is exactly what i said but prolly two times his size the second one is not fake bruce lee could side kick a heavy bag to the fu*king ceiling

http://www.bruceleedivinewind.com/feats.html

quotes from people such as chuck norris and joe lewis

and amazingley enough in 1970 people didnt have a camera phone to whip and record every little thing so no their are no videos of him curling 120s only written proof

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Tyler_Durdin View Post
    the first one is exactly what i said but prolly two times his size the second one is not fake bruce lee could side kick a heavy bag to the fu*king ceiling

http://www.bruceleedivinewind.com/feats.html

quotes from people such as chuck norris and joe lewis

and amazingley enough in 1970 people didnt have a camera phone to whip and record every little thing so no their are no videos of him curling 120s only written proof
    Okay so you said he could 1 inch punch someone 3x his size now its two, so that guy in the video weighs about 280lb.... LOL anyways, written doesnt mean **** neither dose quotes...

I have had people come up to me and said oh i heard you got 365lb on the bench, when I really only got 335lb because my friends misquoted... Its called the telephone effect+exageration

Here some written proof of what I can do;
    Bench 1000lb for reps
    Curl 200lb dumbbells
    Jump 30 feet in the air...

Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Okay so you said he could 1 inch punch someone 3x his size now its two, so that guy in the video weighs about 280lb.... LOL anyways, written doesnt mean **** neither dose quotes...

I have had people come up to me and said oh i heard you got 365lb on the bench, when I really only got 335lb because my friends misquoted... Its called the telephone effect+exageration

Here some written proof of what I can do;
    Bench 1000lb for reps
    Curl 200lb dumbbells
    Jump 30 feet in the air...

so then about 35 people famous and respected people martial arts trainers actors athletes stadiums full of people and even bruce lee himself where all lying huh?

wow i guess u should call the news or contact the paper and tell them all those people where lying and the shows he put on in madison square garden where special effects.

hahahahahahahaha u mad?

Excelled. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excelled. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excelled. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excelled. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excelled. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excelled. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excelled. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excelled. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excelled. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excelled. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excelled. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Paracelsus View Post
    If you think this guy is natural, I have a bridge for sale for you!
    he is u fool ....he is the Natural World Champion....u think they gonn give it some roid head??

ps: THAT BACK IS INSANE!!!
    When I am pushed, Challenge is as easy as breathing.

HardLimits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardLimits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardLimits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardLimits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardLimits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardLimits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardLimits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardLimits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardLimits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardLimits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardLimits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Paracelsus View Post
    If you think this guy is natural, I have a bridge for sale for you!
    alot of these natty bodybuilders dont look like they workout in baggy clothes, they just have awesome muscle tie ins, symmetry, and are manlets making them lookg bigger than they seem to be, jim cordova is about 5ft6 160

(im not saying there not huge but people think there bigger than they look, all about illusion)

jchilds91 is not very well liked. (-100) jchilds91 is not very well liked. (-100) jchilds91 is not very well liked. (-100) jchilds91 is not very well liked. (-100) jchilds91 is not very well liked. (-100) jchilds91 is not very well liked. (-100) jchilds91 is not very well liked. (-100) jchilds91 is not very well liked. (-100) jchilds91 is not very well liked. (-100) jchilds91 is not very well liked. (-100) jchilds91 is not very well liked. (-100)
    don't talk **** about bruce.

peeweeman will become famous soon enough. (+50) peeweeman will become famous soon enough. (+50) peeweeman will become famous soon enough. (+50) peeweeman will become famous soon enough. (+50) peeweeman will become famous soon enough. (+50) peeweeman will become famous soon enough. (+50) peeweeman will become famous soon enough. (+50) peeweeman will become famous soon enough. (+50) peeweeman will become famous soon enough. (+50) peeweeman will become famous soon enough. (+50) peeweeman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bump. Interesting topic thus far. =D
    The true mark of a bodybuilder is being humble enough to handle a 20-pound weight and smart enough to make it feel like a 40-pound weight. So get over yourself and your high and mighty attitude and humiliate yourself. You haven't lived until you have voluntarily made a fool of yourself and survived with your ego intact. It's a milestone in your life. -- "Big Cat"

"Muscle only knows what it feels, it can't read the numbers on the plates." -- "Big Cat"

I +rep back. =)

Olympic Lifter To Be BredFromFire's Avatar
    BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000)
    john hansen

Start/Now
    Back Squat: 155/405
    Deadlift: 145/415
    Bench Press: 1 pound/1 kilogram

proud sponser of brool story co., bringing you brool stories since 1932

**shoulder injury putting oly lifting on hold**

Jiu-Jitsu jizzbelt

jchilds91 is not very well liked. (-100) jchilds91 is not very well liked. (-100) jchilds91 is not very well liked. (-100) jchilds91 is not very well liked. (-100) jchilds91 is not very well liked. (-100) jchilds91 is not very well liked. (-100) jchilds91 is not very well liked. (-100) jchilds91 is not very well liked. (-100) jchilds91 is not very well liked. (-100) jchilds91 is not very well liked. (-100) jchilds91 is not very well liked. (-100)
    like i said, bruce lee

Olympic Lifter To Be BredFromFire's Avatar
    BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jchilds91 View Post
    like i said, bruce lee
    doubt your srs but didn't he weigh 135 or somethin?
    Start/Now
    Back Squat: 155/405
    Deadlift: 145/415
    Bench Press: 1 pound/1 kilogram

proud sponser of brool story co., bringing you brool stories since 1932

**shoulder injury putting oly lifting on hold**

Jiu-Jitsu jizzbelt

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I hope someday im big enough to have people accuse me of not being natural.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Registered User EternalPleasure's Avatar
    EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jchilds91 View Post
    like i said, bruce lee
    look here dumbass bruce lee was ripped cause he had extremely low body fat and strong muscles but he was no where near big! and If you are one of those people that that think he can easily beat all the big bodybuilders here let me tell you something really crucial to physics F=ma. Theres a reason there are different weight divisions in any sport

anonymous
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    I hope someday im big enough to have people accuse me of not being natural.
    at 6 foot your gonna need a hell of a lot more calories than 3k

Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500) Justinian585 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Definitely Scooby Werkstatt

DanCaroll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanCaroll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanCaroll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanCaroll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanCaroll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanCaroll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanCaroll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanCaroll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanCaroll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanCaroll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanCaroll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sam Bond. Not leanest, but definitely one of the biggest