mirandawrites has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mirandawrites has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mirandawrites has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mirandawrites has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Apple Cidar Vinager

For someone that can't get pass the taste of ACV, is there an alternative that will give the same benifits?
    Miranda

Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunterchilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    is there proof it works, because i think i heard most the myths about what taking acv does is old wives tales and not proven

why do you take it ?

Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/apple.html

i have to agree, taking it straight is pretty terrible.

ThaRock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThaRock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThaRock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThaRock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThaRock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThaRock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThaRock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThaRock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThaRock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThaRock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThaRock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Try to mix your regular vinegar and olive oil as a salad dressing. I dont know the benefits of ACV compared to regular vinegar, but give both a try.. If not, just mix it with a shake or something. If all else fails, suck it up and be a spartan :P

I also have a funny story about ACV..
    I was about 9 maybe? maybe 10. And We had some bread and butter pickles and ACV.. Well I knew that vinegar was in the process of making pickles sour, so I thought maybe I could convert the sweet pickles to sour by just using the vinegar. Well I mixed them then let it fermament in the fridge for a week. Ate a pickle and I got sooo sick. I threw up everywhere and to this day if I sniff ACV, I gag and get sick.
    A mans stength isn't measured by thr size of his muscle, but by the size of his heart.

mirandawrites has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mirandawrites has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mirandawrites has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mirandawrites has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Hunterchilla View Post
    is there proof it works, because i think i heard most the myths about what taking acv does is old wives tales and not proven

why do you take it ?
    My aunt won 13 first place trophies and was 7% body fat, she drank it 3 times a day.
    Miranda

Originally Posted by ThaRock View Post
    Try to mix your regular vinegar and olive oil as a salad dressing. I dont know the benefits of ACV compared to regular vinegar, but give both a try.. If not, just mix it with a shake or something. If all else fails, suck it up and be a spartan :P

I also have a funny story about ACV..
    I was about 9 maybe? maybe 10. And We had some bread and butter pickles and ACV.. Well I knew that vinegar was in the process of making pickles sour, so I thought maybe I could convert the sweet pickles to sour by just using the vinegar. Well I mixed them then let it fermament in the fridge for a week. Ate a pickle and I got sooo sick. I threw up everywhere and to this day if I sniff ACV, I gag and get sick.
    good story!
    Miranda

ThaRock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThaRock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThaRock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThaRock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThaRock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThaRock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThaRock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThaRock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThaRock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThaRock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThaRock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by mirandawrites View Post
    My aunt won 13 first place trophies and was 7% body fat, she drank it 3 times a day.
    If I could give her rep points I would.. ugh that stuffs so gross!! I am guessing it flushes toxins from the body??

Edit: Nvm. I found an article on the benefits. http://www.buzzle.com/articles/healt...r-vinegar.html

Still not worth it IMO lol!
    Last edited by ThaRock; 09-08-2009 at 08:46 PM.
    A mans stength isn't measured by thr size of his muscle, but by the size of his heart.