juliasdad is just really nice. (+1000) juliasdad is just really nice. (+1000) juliasdad is just really nice. (+1000) juliasdad is just really nice. (+1000) juliasdad is just really nice. (+1000) juliasdad is just really nice. (+1000) juliasdad is just really nice. (+1000) juliasdad is just really nice. (+1000) juliasdad is just really nice. (+1000) juliasdad is just really nice. (+1000) juliasdad is just really nice. (+1000)

Urinary issues with Hemavo2 and Omega Sports T-Force?

I have been using these 2 products for the last 3 weeks or so, I just stopped the T-Force today it was part of a PCT. But anyways I have been urinating a lot the past few days and waking up in the middle of the night to urinate. Right testicle is a little achy but not bad. Is there anything in these products that could cause this?

This is not some STD, I was tested a few months ago, the last girl I was with was also and I have not been sexually active for the last 1 - 2 months. (I am trying to behave, I want my sons mother back bad but that's a whole other story lol)

Any feedback would be appreciated.

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm gonna guess you're having hormone issues with whatever it was that you took that required a PCT. Illegal substances can't be spoken of here, but potentially you dun goofed.

aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by juliasdad View Post
    I have been using these 2 products for the last 3 weeks or so, I just stopped the T-Force today it was part of a PCT. But anyways I have been urinating a lot the past few days and waking up in the middle of the night to urinate. Right testicle is a little achy but not bad. Is there anything in these products that could cause this?

This is not some STD, I was tested a few months ago, the last girl I was with was also and I have not been sexually active for the last 1 - 2 months. (I am trying to behave, I want my sons mother back bad but that's a whole other story lol)

You should go talk to your doctor, or even an endocrinologist. Be honest with him/her about what you took. Other than that, this kind of stuff cannot be talked about on here.
    Exercise Physiologist
    M.S. - Exercise and Sport Physiology
    West Chester University of Pennsylvania
    B.S. - Kinesiology
    University of Maryland

*Note: I am in no way, shape, or form suggested for anyone to do anything. Anything I post is purely based off of my own personal experience and opinions. If you decide to follow or do anything I say, that is of your own free will and not my suggestion.*

juliasdad is just really nice. (+1000) juliasdad is just really nice. (+1000) juliasdad is just really nice. (+1000) juliasdad is just really nice. (+1000) juliasdad is just really nice. (+1000) juliasdad is just really nice. (+1000) juliasdad is just really nice. (+1000) juliasdad is just really nice. (+1000) juliasdad is just really nice. (+1000) juliasdad is just really nice. (+1000) juliasdad is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm not talking about illegal substances, PCT could be for other things.....I am curious if anything in these could give me these symptoms, seems like its something from one of these products since it just started and I just started taking both of these

aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm not talking about illegal substances, PCT could be for other things.....I am curious if anything in these could give me these symptoms, seems like its something from one of these products since it just started and I just started taking both of these
    If you are having pain in one of your testicles even if you were taking nothing, I would still talk to a doctor.
    Exercise Physiologist
    B.S. - Kinesiology
    University of Maryland

*Note: I am in no way, shape, or form suggested for anyone to do anything. Anything I post is purely based off of my own personal experience and opinions. If you decide to follow or do anything I say, that is of your own free will and not my suggestion.*

"Defined By Performance" Kizewic's Avatar
    Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I advise with everyone else you go to a physician. If it's unusual pain you're better safe than sorry.
    Follow me on Instagram and Twitter :@Kizewic

I had a similar issue last summer but way worse, went to the doc, got checked out and had a testicle ultra sound and everything was normal. So I can appreciate you guys suggesting a doctor but its not that. I will assume then that no one is aware of any issues like this with these products.

I read an old post from 2014 and someone was having these same issues with a product called Tropinal XT or something and a couple others commented saying the same thing so that prompted my post.

Like I said I am done with the T-Force so I will give it some time and maybe stop the Hemavo2 if it continues and see if anything changes.
    Last edited by juliasdad; 12-03-2015 at 10:48 AM.

xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    PCT could be for other things....
    Sure they are..

I had a similar issue last summer but way worse, went to the doc, got checked out and had a testicle ultra sound and everything was normal. So I can appreciate you guys suggesting a doctor but its not that. I will assume then that no one is aware of any issues like this with these products.

I read an old post from 2014 and someone was having these same issues with a product called Tropinal XT or something and a couple others commented saying the same thing so that prompted my post.

Like I said I am done with the T-Force so I will give it some time and maybe stop the Hemavo2 if it continues and see if anything changes.
    Maybe go back to your doctor again just to make sure?

I took Tropinol XP and am currently taking it. I have not noticed anything, good or bad (fingers crossed). Most natural test boosters do nothing. I have really liked other iForce products, but I am under the opinion that ALL natural test boosters suck lol.
    Exercise Physiologist
    B.S. - Kinesiology
    University of Maryland

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There's really not a whole lot of info out there on Fadogia so it's tough to say what possible side effects could come from it.

thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

See a physician (get a urologist and consult an endocrinologist too).
    β˜‘*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*β˜‘

***All Reviews Accessible on BodySpace Page***

ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You used Fadogia which is dubious on its effects for part of a PCT? Why?
    Thanks for your input, you frauding fat slampig-Sirfapsalot '20

Certified Jimmy Rustler

!!Misc Firearms Crew😌!!
    Fuarked Crew
    Tradie Crew
    LOL @ Tradies Crew
    Toxic Male Energy Crew
    JayDawg is a ****git Crew
    Sock with slip on Sandals Crew

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    prostate. see a doc.
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We don't get paid to diagnose. But doctors do. So my advice is go see a doctor asap and see what's going on
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__