Closed Thread
    steeleboxer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steeleboxer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steeleboxer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steeleboxer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steeleboxer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steeleboxer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steeleboxer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steeleboxer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steeleboxer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steeleboxer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) steeleboxer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How long should I run my PCT for?

Its been 2 weeks since I started clomid and I was wondering how do I know if i should keep going for the 4 weeks or not. It has made me breakout like crazy so I want to stop it but im not sure if I do my levels will be messed up. Any advice? This was what happend with my cycle.
    tri methlyx-10 days
    6oxo-10 days
    tren-week
    6oxo-week
    tren-10 days
    clomid-14 days
    As you can see I went on and off a couple times like an idiot because well I guess im an idiot, so im thinking because I messed up my cycle I should run clomid for the 4 weeks but the acne is a pain haha.

chase_22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chase_22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chase_22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chase_22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chase_22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chase_22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chase_22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chase_22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chase_22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chase_22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chase_22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yes 4 weeks is the standard time for pct so run it for 4 weeks, should have done more research into pct and what to use. clomid will cause bad acne just deal with it for another 2 weeks.
    There is no secret to life or success. The solution is simple baby, 110% all day everyday. Believe that.

CapnKrunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) CapnKrunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) CapnKrunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) CapnKrunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) CapnKrunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) CapnKrunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) CapnKrunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) CapnKrunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) CapnKrunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) CapnKrunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) CapnKrunk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you do not know then you should have never took a PH. It's really that simple, and I would suggest finishing your PCT.
    Phoenix Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115494191
    L-Dopa Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=340034831#post340034831

MAGNUM Serum/DNA LOG!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=369708451#post369708451

ANADRAULIC STATE LOG - NEW FLAVOR.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=398295141&posted=1#post398295141

littlrook has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littlrook has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littlrook has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littlrook has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littlrook has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littlrook has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littlrook has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littlrook has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littlrook has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littlrook has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littlrook has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    def finish your pct bro. to be honest a thorough pct is more important than the cycle itself

N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wtf type of cycle did you run?
    why start a cycle if you dont know **** about pct?
    PSN: KILLEMALLDNTFRNT

peteylou05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peteylou05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peteylou05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peteylou05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peteylou05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peteylou05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peteylou05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peteylou05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peteylou05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

good advice

Originally Posted by CapnKrunk View Post
    If you do not know then you should have never took a PH. It's really that simple, and I would suggest finishing your PCT.
    wow captain krunk that is some very intelligent, solid and helpful advice to give him, being that is exactly what he asked. Is it really that simple?

bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wow OP is dumb, what a pathetic and stupid cycle. at 18 and super skinny

2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Normally, I would say finish your pct. But I'll be the person this time that says go see a doctor. I have no clue as to how your body would react to that kind of dosing protocol. I understand you didnt know what you were doing. Now you need to understand that you just put your bosy through a rollercoaster. Bloodwork would really be needed in this situation more than the average cycle. I really, really think you should see a doc on this one. Ive honestly never heard of someone doing this to themselves.
    "2Burnt takes AlphaMax to the Max" log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157974513&p=1170521023#post1170521023

<<PH/DS Family Member 3rd cousin once removed>>

Don't expect a supplement company to wipe your ass for you, only YOU know what you eat, which pre you take, and how much folic acid you intake daily. Supplement accordingly.-POISON

Avant Research/Labs Rep Colin O'Malley's Avatar
    Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colin O'Malley is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by steeleboxer View Post
    Its been 2 weeks since I started clomid and I was wondering how do I know if i should keep going for the 4 weeks or not. It has made me breakout like crazy so I want to stop it but im not sure if I do my levels will be messed up. Any advice? This was what happend with my cycle.
    tri methlyx-10 days
    6oxo-10 days
    tren-week
    6oxo-week
    tren-10 days
    clomid-14 days
    As you can see I went on and off a couple times like an idiot because well I guess im an idiot, so im thinking because I messed up my cycle I should run clomid for the 4 weeks but the acne is a pain haha.
    So how long were you on,exactly?

You've listed a bunch of things but didn't mention if you stacked some of them or if you ran them all seperately.That is big deciding factor WRT how long PCT should be.

In short,time on cycle should be equal to time spent on PCT.

Here's a study done on clomid used in men as PCT from an AAS cycle...the first of its kind I believe.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...022657/?page=1

Alternately,you could likely just run 6OXO as your sole means of PCT.I'm not sure on this as I haven't done this myself but it's worth researching if you can't deal with clomid's sides.

FYI,after the first 10 or so days on clomid you should be using 25mg a day so using too high of a dose may be your problem.High dosages of clomid also give men excess weepy type emotions so if you're crying at Hallmark commercials...lower your dosage.

Another alternative would just be to use nothing for PCT and wait intil your test levels naturally return to baseline,before starting another cycle.This could take an extra month or two.I've taken this route after a harsh Havoc/oxandrolone/testosterone enthanate ( was on test for 4 months with var+havoc at 5 weeks when I stopped)cycle as I was apprehensive about putting any more chemicals into my body.It wasn't fun but after a few months I felt normal again.

Originally Posted by chase_22 View Post
    yes 4 weeks is the standard time for pct so run it for 4 weeks, should have done more research into pct and what to use. clomid will cause bad acne just deal with it for another 2 weeks.
    4 weeks is only the "standard time" for PCT if we are referring to a AAS or PH cycle that was 4 weeks in length.You can't do a 3 month deca/test cycle (or whatever PH stack one prefers) and then expect a 4 week clomid PCT to smooth things out....
    Last edited by Colin O'Malley; 02-21-2010 at 12:17 AM.
    Avant Research Representative
    www.AvantResearch.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/avant/avant.htm

jmcd088 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmcd088 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmcd088 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmcd088 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmcd088 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmcd088 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmcd088 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmcd088 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmcd088 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmcd088 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jmcd088 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by peteylou05 View Post
    wow captain krunk that is some very intelligent, solid and helpful advice to give him, being that is exactly what he asked. Is it really that simple?
    Pretty sure you're being sarcastic here so I'm gonna have to back up krunk by saying yes, it really is that simple.
    | Officially lost over 100 lbs! |

athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bclark22 View Post
    wow OP is dumb, what a pathetic and stupid cycle. at 18 and super skinny
    ^^ This. It's a bit harsh picking on his weight though (I'm the same as him) and I understand that people say "well let's help him out now that he's done it" but unless its also made clear that taking steroids at 18 is a dumb thing to do - particularly when the user has no f'ing clue about how to take them - we'll just see more of these threads on here (if that's possible) because other teens will look at all the help being given and take it that it's ok for them to run harsh steroids because the good bros here will help them out if anything goes wrong.

I agree with 2Burnt though, go see a doctor for blood work before you take any more risks ingesting chemicals you're uneducated about.

And to Colin O'Malley what are you on about with this?:

Another alternative would just be to use nothing for PCT and wait intil your test levels naturally return to baseline,before starting another cycle.
    Start another cycle? WTF? Don't you think at 18 it's a bit irreponsible to suggest he'll be fine to start another cycle once his test levels return to normal? I think he's taken enough chances as it is and will probably get lucky this time but don't repeat what he's done for at least another 3 years and after some considerable research.
    Last edited by athenrye; 02-21-2010 at 01:15 AM.

Jharville56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jharville56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jharville56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jharville56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jharville56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jharville56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jharville56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jharville56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jharville56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jharville56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jharville56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Should I use HCG when I pct?

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I guess people don't read the rules these days.

Inb4 thread lock/delete
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

Earnit123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Earnit123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Earnit123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Earnit123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Earnit123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Earnit123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Earnit123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Earnit123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Earnit123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Earnit123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Earnit123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Jharville56 View Post
    Should I use HCG when I pct?
    Nice "bump" from 2010 LOL.