Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Imeniaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imeniaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imeniaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imeniaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imeniaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imeniaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imeniaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imeniaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imeniaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imeniaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imeniaan will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation Olive Oil; very powerful testosterone booster, it also makes your testicles bigger.

Olive oil converts cholesterol more easily into testosterone

The more fat you eat, the more testosterone your body produces. More fat, more testosterone. The best source of testosterone boosting fat, Argentinean researchers concluded a year ago after a study on rats, is olive oil. The same researchers have now published the results of another animal study in Lipids,
    which shows how olive oil increases the production of testosterone. Olive oil helps the testes to absorb more cholesterol.

The researchers, working at the Instituto de Investigaciones Bioquimicas de La Plata, did an experiment with male rats. For sixty days, the rats were given feed to which seventy grams of soya oil [S], olive oil [O], coconut oil [C] or grapeseed oil [G] per kilogram had been added. At the end of the period the researchers measured how much testosterone the animals were producing. The figure below shows that coconut oil and olive oil were the best testosterone boosters.

The testes of the rats that had had olive oil added to their feed were also heavier. Because the grapeseed oil diet produced the same results as the soya oil diet, we have left that column out of the table below.

The Argentineans described how this happens a year ago. Olive oil and coconut oil increase the activity of the 3beta-HSD and 17beta-HSD enzymes. These are involved in the manufacture of testosterone. Olive oil and coconut oil also raise the concentration of the body?s own antioxidants in the Leydig cells, which produce testosterone. In the present study, the researchers went a step further. They found a relationship between the diet, the amount of free cholesterol in the Leydig cells and the testosterone level.

The Leydig cells make testosterone from cholesterol. A diet that is rich in coconut oil or olive oil apparently helps the cells to absorb more cholesterol. The cells are also more able to extract the cholesterol from its ester. The more free cholesterol a Leydig cell has available, and the less estered cholesterol there is in a cell, the higher the rate of testosterone production.

So natural athletes could optimise their testosterone production by making olive oil their main form of fat. Another nutritional strategy that might help is to eat cranberries. Cranberries increase the uptake of cholesterol by the testes.

Source:
    Lipids. 2009 Apr;44(4):345-57.

Wow, from now one, at least 100 ml of olive oil a day for me!

Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    VPX Sports Representative
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Olive Oil = big balls!

Imeniaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imeniaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imeniaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imeniaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imeniaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imeniaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imeniaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imeniaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imeniaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imeniaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imeniaan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So is it ok to use 50 ml/day of olive oil?

Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    So is it ok to use 50 ml/day of olive oil?
    Ok in what way?

I would say if you desire good health, have your olive oil!!! Too many people get caught up in these little things when in the big picture, olive oil offers way too much to give up... the simple enjoyment and flavor to the proven health benefits. It's way more complicated than a study or two can show and I would bet on Olive oil providing more performance and long term benefits than it does any possible negative.

platinumike will become famous soon enough. (+50) platinumike will become famous soon enough. (+50) platinumike will become famous soon enough. (+50) platinumike will become famous soon enough. (+50) platinumike will become famous soon enough. (+50) platinumike will become famous soon enough. (+50) platinumike will become famous soon enough. (+50) platinumike will become famous soon enough. (+50) platinumike will become famous soon enough. (+50) platinumike will become famous soon enough. (+50) platinumike will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    why not mention coconut oil, it performed better than OO

Originally Posted by platinumike View Post
    Got 2 get me some of dat der cocoNUTS oil... hard to find in these parts.

BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Peter LeDrew View Post
    Where are you from?

Does I have catabolismz? TaoistWarrior's Avatar
    TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This.

Olive oil has it's uses, but coconut oil, IMO, is superior for high-temperature cooking. It's more stable at temperature and does not become rancid as easily as olive oil. And it's easier to take raw.

I'm on keto and I eat both EVOO and CO with hedonistic abandon. And my bawls are huge.
    It's time for a Breakthrough.

TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TaoistWarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Peter LeDrew View Post
    You can order it online quite easily. Best to get a big tub of it and keep on hand for cooking and raw eating.

It makes a great butter substitute for toast, bagels, etc.

Thanat0s is just really nice. (+1000) Thanat0s is just really nice. (+1000) Thanat0s is just really nice. (+1000) Thanat0s is just really nice. (+1000) Thanat0s is just really nice. (+1000) Thanat0s is just really nice. (+1000) Thanat0s is just really nice. (+1000) Thanat0s is just really nice. (+1000) Thanat0s is just really nice. (+1000) Thanat0s is just really nice. (+1000) Thanat0s is just really nice. (+1000)
    I JUST started taking 4 Tbspns (4 servings) of Extra Virgin OO a day. I look forward to seeing benefits. I'm actually taking it due to healthy skin (I have Acne), but if it helps with Testosterone then sure, why not!
    http://www.history.com/images/media/slideshow/abraham-lincoln/abraham-lincoln-antietam.jpg
    "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other."
    - Abraham Lincoln (1861)

Originally Posted by Thanat0s View Post
    I JUST started taking 4 Tbspns (4 servings) of Extra Virgin OO a day. I look forward to seeing benefits. I'm actually taking it due to healthy skin (I have Acne), but if it helps with Testosterone then sure, why not!
    if the EVOO doesn't work for your skin, try the coconut. 2 TBS a day of coconut oil clears my skin right up after a couple days.

Thanat0s is just really nice. (+1000) Thanat0s is just really nice. (+1000) Thanat0s is just really nice. (+1000) Thanat0s is just really nice. (+1000) Thanat0s is just really nice. (+1000) Thanat0s is just really nice. (+1000) Thanat0s is just really nice. (+1000) Thanat0s is just really nice. (+1000) Thanat0s is just really nice. (+1000) Thanat0s is just really nice. (+1000) Thanat0s is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TaoistWarrior View Post
    if the EVOO doesn't work for your skin, try the coconut. 2 TBS a day of coconut oil clears my skin right up after a couple days.
    I actually have some Organic Virgin Coconut Oil in my Pantry. I'll start taking 1 Tbs a day and see how that goes. Nothing wrong with more healthy oil.
    http://www.history.com/images/media/slideshow/abraham-lincoln/abraham-lincoln-antietam.jpg
    "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other."
    - Abraham Lincoln (1861)

placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) placebro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have been trying this for three weeks now with no luck at all. If anything they seem smaller. Maybe I am not using enough. How much am I supposed to be rubbing on each?

damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50) damnglass will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mark427 View Post
    I have been trying this for three weeks now with no luck at all. If anything they seem smaller. Maybe I am not using enough. How much am I supposed to be rubbing on each?
    i hope your just trying to be funny as you are suposed to ingest it rather then rub it on your nuts.

Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mark427 View Post
    Put some on a tablespoon and let you sack soak in it for awhile
    *RCSS Rep*

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ronnie-coleman-signature-series.html

Trae's Sisters Boy Toy! _NimbusTim_'s Avatar
    _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Hope this works for the weiner as well. I'm going to rub it down with EVOO for a week or two. Will post results.

Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have a friend who is a successful competitor and he hardly changes his diet in the offseason except for adding 1 tbsp of olive oil with every meal (6-8 times per day haha). Granted he is not a heavyweight so this might not be enough calories for everyone but it's interesting nonetheless.

Originally Posted by Lector606 View Post
    I have a friend who is a successful competitor and he hardly changes his diet in the offseason except for adding 1 tbsp of olive oil with every meal (6-8 times per day haha). Granted he is not a heavyweight so this might not be enough calories for everyone but it's interesting nonetheless.
    He maintains the same diet, except adds a TBS of EVOO/meal each day to bump the cals up?

Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TaoistWarrior View Post
    He maintains the same diet, except adds a TBS of EVOO/meal each day to bump the cals up?
    yeah

he doesn't change protein intake at all

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    god i fukkin love olives.

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    get your coconut oil here

http://www.youthaddict.com/Urban_Est...Oil_p/coco.htm

we package it so i can vouch for its quality. its high in MCTs which means it will be more preferentially burned for energy compared to other fats. plus stuff tastes absolutely delicious when you cook in it

Originally Posted by _NimbusTim_ View Post
    Hope this works for the weiner as well. I'm going to rub it down with EVOO for a week or two. Will post results.
    i would rather just rub my weiner inside an extra virgin.

Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    LMAO Touche
    NJ Crew

duncanrussell will become famous soon enough. (+50) duncanrussell will become famous soon enough. (+50) duncanrussell will become famous soon enough. (+50) duncanrussell will become famous soon enough. (+50) duncanrussell will become famous soon enough. (+50) duncanrussell will become famous soon enough. (+50) duncanrussell will become famous soon enough. (+50) duncanrussell will become famous soon enough. (+50) duncanrussell will become famous soon enough. (+50) duncanrussell will become famous soon enough. (+50) duncanrussell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Does it make any difference what kind of olive oil? virgin, xtra virgin etc

Originally Posted by duncanrussell View Post
    Does it make any difference what kind of olive oil? virgin, xtra virgin etc
    its probably the oleic acid that is the culprit in this effect and the content of that should not vary much between different grades of olive oyl

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    get your coconut oil here

http://www.youthaddict.com/Urban_Est...Oil_p/coco.htm

we package it so i can vouch for its quality. its high in MCTs which means it will be more preferentially burned for energy compared to other fats. plus stuff tastes absolutely delicious when you cook in it
    I thought you had sold your plant?
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    I thought you had sold your plant?

we have packaging capabilities (albeit smaller scale) at another location

aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That for sure would increase the volume of said weiner.

Kinda proffs, though I still think we should start a study on the subject. Preferably not double-blind though... I don't wanna end up with the placebo :/

Last edited by aliquis; 09-12-2009 at 09:12 AM.

aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    its probably the oleic acid that is the culprit in this effect and the content of that should not vary much between different grades of olive oyl
    I'm too lazy to check, does coconuts really have a high oleic content? Or may it rather be the lower amount of omega6s or something?