txmxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) txmxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) txmxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) txmxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) txmxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) txmxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) txmxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) txmxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) txmxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) txmxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) txmxer is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Healthy meals for school

Ok guys Im looking for some ideas you guys have for meals I can make for food and then eat at school. I dont have access to a microwave btw. Im not exactly counting calories or anything, Im a pretty healthy eater but pb sandwhiches get old. So far Im thinking things with chicken breast.
    Heres what Ive come up with so far...please post your ideas:

Chicken breast and baked beans
    Chicken breast with maybe alfredo sauce
    Pasta
    Caesar salad with chicken
    Pasta Salad
    Peanut butter sandwhich

robinsteal is just really nice. (+1000) robinsteal is just really nice. (+1000) robinsteal is just really nice. (+1000) robinsteal is just really nice. (+1000) robinsteal is just really nice. (+1000) robinsteal is just really nice. (+1000) robinsteal is just really nice. (+1000) robinsteal is just really nice. (+1000) robinsteal is just really nice. (+1000) robinsteal is just really nice. (+1000) robinsteal is just really nice. (+1000)
    these are all good...

you are going to get tired of eating chicken everyday tho. ask your mom to pick you up some tuna/turkey or something different. variety is the spice of life! make a sandwich/ salad/salad with tuna/turkey on it. Make a homemade protein bar. at 16 just eat and lift and you will be ok..
    i am like ALL - small and mighty

CIA is awesome! i recieve a wealth of knowledge everyday!!! and get to eat kick ass food!

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by txmxer View Post
    Ok guys Im looking for some ideas you guys have for meals I can make for food and then eat at school. I dont have access to a microwave btw. Im not exactly counting calories or anything, Im a pretty healthy eater but pb sandwhiches get old. So far Im thinking things with chicken breast.
    Heres what Ive come up with so far...please post your ideas:

Chicken breast and baked beans
    Chicken breast with maybe alfredo sauce
    Pasta
    Caesar salad with chicken
    Pasta Salad
    Peanut butter sandwhich
    chicken w/ any vegetable, rice, pasta, potato or sandwhich
    tuna sandwhich
    PB and banana sandwhich
    fruit
    nuts
    granola bar
    whole grain dry cereal (kashi crunch is good for this)
    celery sticks and PB
    milk, cheese
    lean beef or turkey burger
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

txmxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) txmxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) txmxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) txmxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) txmxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) txmxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) txmxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) txmxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) txmxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) txmxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) txmxer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I like the tuna ideas, and fruit/fruit salad. Also turkey burger is a great idea. Its weird how whenever I stay active unhealthy foods just make me feel sick and arent appealing.
    For breakfast ill be making smoothies (strawberries, naked juice, ice, and granola). Keep the ideas coming.

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by txmxer View Post
    I like the tuna ideas, and fruit/fruit salad. Also turkey burger is a great idea. Its weird how whenever I stay active unhealthy foods just make me feel sick and arent appealing.
    For breakfast ill be making smoothies (strawberries, naked juice, ice, and granola). Keep the ideas coming.
    Use milk in your shakes
    other breakfasts: eggs and oatmeal
    choc. whey and mashed up banana in oatmeal (or make a shake with these)
    make trail mix with your granola by adding nuts and dried fruit
    microwave and egg and cheese and put it on two slices of whole grain toast with salsa
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

Great ideas, thanks alot man. When I can give out reps ill give you some.

Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    u can make bread pizzass or frashetass or whatever they are called using microwve they are relaly quick..

toast whole wheat slice of bread , microwave it with a slice of cheese over the toppings.. watch the cheese melt in few seconds.. eat up and enjoy.
    Death Comes To Those Who Bow Down To Their Fears!!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    PSN/ps 4 : Jattfusion584
    # of REDS turned to GREEN = 122 and counting
    Official Bhangra Music thread = http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=710828361
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/jattfusion

Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fish/salmon fillets are very good for holding up throughout the day in containers. Good for mushing up with rice too. Quick to eat etc.

Tuna cans are a student's best friend. Oats in containers just need water added. Pita bread is great.

Eggs can be stored in containers but they stink a bit when you open them up and eat with your friends. Up to you, but i'd save them for meal 1 or the meals you have when you get home.

Steak isn't very portable. Dries up very quickly.

Cottage cheese is good if you have a cooler in your bag too. Even if you don't, you can sometimes still take it with you anyway and be fine.
    advertising/self-promotion not permitted

Awesome ideas guys, also today was my first day back and now we have microwaves. Also how healthy is like hotdogs or smoked sausage (with bun for carbs).