NeoRinTinTin is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeoRinTinTin is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeoRinTinTin is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeoRinTinTin is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeoRinTinTin is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeoRinTinTin is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeoRinTinTin is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeoRinTinTin is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeoRinTinTin is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeoRinTinTin is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeoRinTinTin is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Should I eat your pet?

I'm sort of in the mood to try something I new and today's wheycheap reminded that chia pet seeds sounded pretty interesting the last time I read up on them. Anyone have experience with them?

aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Chia seeds?
    "Chia seeds typically contain 20% protein, 34% oil, 25% dietary fiber (mostly soluble with high molecular weight), and significant levels of antioxidants (chlorogenic and caffeic acids, myricetin, quercetin, and kaempferol flavonols). The oil from chia seeds contains a very high concentration of omega-3 fatty acid — approximately 64%.[3]"

Rather expensive but, yes?

My pet? Not unless you wanna die.

copperfront is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copperfront is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copperfront is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copperfront is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copperfront is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copperfront is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copperfront is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copperfront is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copperfront is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copperfront is a jewel in the rough. (+500) copperfront is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by aliquis View Post
    Chia seeds?
    "Chia seeds typically contain 20% protein, 34% oil, 25% dietary fiber (mostly soluble with high molecular weight), and significant levels of antioxidants (chlorogenic and caffeic acids, myricetin, quercetin, and kaempferol flavonols). The oil from chia seeds contains a very high concentration of omega-3 fatty acid ? approximately 64%.[3]"

wheycheap for 5.99
    ------------------
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    ------------------

--[[[[--------]]]]--

I rep back 100%

Owe:

aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by copperfront View Post
    wheycheap for 5.99
    Yeah, googled and saw prices above 6 dollar / lbs. Very reasonable for a seed / nuts / ... but rather expensive compared to pasta, rice, oat, ..

I don't know how you eat it but if you want to cook 100 gram of it it will be more expensive than those foods, but most likely way better to.

Doubt it's correct to compare it to those though, maybe things like quinoa and such is somewhat more correct but it's still more expensive. For me it looks interesting for the ALA content since flaxseeds are poisonous.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Chia seeds?
    "Chia seeds typically contain 20% protein, 34% oil, 25% dietary fiber (mostly soluble with high molecular weight), and significant levels of antioxidants (chlorogenic and caffeic acids, myricetin, quercetin, and kaempferol flavonols). The oil from chia seeds contains a very high concentration of omega-3 fatty acid — approximately 64%.[3]"

Chia Pets are stupid little novelty items over here in the States.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I like a tablespoon of chia seeds in my cereal. The CMI product on sale on Wheycheap is an awesome deal.

timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol @ this thread & eating pets...

OP - you weigh 10lbs more than my dog. Just sayin...
    Reppin the 1-17

...still pissin in Cheerios...

Originally Posted by timdull2 View Post
    OP - you weigh 10lbs more than my dog. Just sayin...
    But he could easily beat it!!

150 lbs dog? That one will be hard to eat I guess =P, doubt it volunters? Like the cows in THHGTTG =P

timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timdull2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    But he could easily beat it!!

150 lbs dog? That one will be hard to eat I guess =P, doubt it volunters? Like the cows in THHGTTG =P
    Well, if he wanted to take a bit, now'd be the time. Max usually falls asleep on the couch about now. I warn ya, if you make so much as a mouse fart coming through the door, he's on you. All 150lbs and 6'6" of him.

Reppin the 1-17

Well, if he wanted to take a bit, now'd be the time. Max usually falls asleep on the couch about now. I warn ya, if you make so much as a mouse fart coming through the door, he's on you. All 150lbs and 6'6" of him.
    Regarding eating dogs:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLK3P_eyrxA&fmt=18

jdav will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdav will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdav will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdav will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdav will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdav will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdav will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdav will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdav will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdav will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdav will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I just had to put my dane down. She looked just like yours just slightly smaller. The best is giving your dog a "real" hug, not many 6'+ dog around .

Very sorry to hear that, bro. Max will be 3 come December and I can't imagine what the house would be like without him. Fortunately, he's healthy, has a very clean family history, and isn't too big by Dane standards. He's my buddy, that's for sure. My condolences for the loss of your friend. Dane people are truly a special breed, and nobody knows what it's like till they have one (or two!).
    Reppin the 1-17