arie89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

another saggy chest thread

hey there, first of all sorry for my mediocre english as it is not my first language. i have a question. ive been working out for a while now, i was extremely skinny-fat before i started and cant seem to get rid of my saggy lower chest it looks really weird especially when wearing a normal t-shirt it looks like i have serious manboobs. as of last year ( 6 months ago) i did a cut and got pretty lean all over my body had my abs showing but my chest still had the same ****ty shape and lots of fat in the lower area. it might not even look that bad in that picture but having my arm more to the back made it look better, the shape was the same as in my recent picture. what should i do to get rid of this lower chest fat or loose skin or whatever it is. i had gyno during my puberty and had to resort to surgery in my early 20s, this fixed the puffy nipple problem for a few years but they are puffy again when theyre not "hard" which makes my chest look worse. any idea what i should do to improve the shape of my chest. did i not cut enough the first time? do i need to work on my upper pecs more? any advice would be welcome. the first picture is after the cut at 68 kilo's and the 2nd picture is recent at 75 kilo.
    Attached Images

cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by arie89 View Post
    hey there, first of all sorry for my mediocre english as it is not my first language. i have a question. ive been working out for a while now, i was extremely skinny-fat before i started and cant seem to get rid of my saggy lower chest it looks really weird especially when wearing a normal t-shirt it looks like i have serious manboobs. as of last year ( 6 months ago) i did a cut and got pretty lean all over my body had my abs showing but my chest still had the same ****ty shape and lots of fat in the lower area. it might not even look that bad in that picture but having my arm more to the back made it look better, the shape was the same as in my recent picture. what should i do to get rid of this lower chest fat or loose skin or whatever it is. i had gyno during my puberty and had to resort to surgery in my early 20s, this fixed the puffy nipple problem for a few years but they are puffy again when theyre not "hard" which makes my chest look worse. any idea what i should do to improve the shape of my chest. did i not cut enough the first time? do i need to work on my upper pecs more? any advice would be welcome. the first picture is after the cut at 68 kilo's and the 2nd picture is recent at 75 kilo.
    Your issue is twofold

1. Lack of Muscle mass
    2. Excess body fat

Fix 1 and then fix 2 and you should be golden

Originally Posted by cmacken View Post
    Your issue is twofold

1. Lack of Muscle mass
    2. Excess body fat

Fix 1 and then fix 2 and you should be golden
    thanks for the reply, thats probably what i am going to do, im going to keep training hard and eat a little over maintenance till early next year and then get lean for summer 2019. my other option was to drop the fat now and then train and eat for mass but thats probably not going to help since i already tried that. thanks

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good advise above^^^.
    The bulking up and trimming down is the old method used by bodybuilders in past.
    Staying fairly lean and trying to put on lean muscle mass is the way to go but you have to be patient with gains.
    Eat plenty of leaner protien to help muscle repair and recovery.
    Work intensly enough to stimulate muscle growth.
    Take pictures now and six months from now and compare them.
    Seeing yourself every day you won't really notice any changes.
    IMO you just need to increase your pec muscle size.

jacoberger is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacoberger is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacoberger is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacoberger is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacoberger is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacoberger is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacoberger is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacoberger is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacoberger is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacoberger is on a distinguished road. (+10) jacoberger is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you simply just need more muscle and less fat
    Age 18, Weight 180lbs, Been lifting almost two years
    Bench -> 300 / GOAL 315

Squat -> 375 / GOAL 405

Deadlift -> 455 / GOAL 495

Originally Posted by Garage Rat View Post
    Good advise above^^^.
    The bulking up and trimming down is the old method used by bodybuilders in past.
    Staying fairly lean and trying to put on lean muscle mass is the way to go but you have to be patient with gains.
    Eat plenty of leaner protien to help muscle repair and recovery.
    Work intensly enough to stimulate muscle growth.
    Take pictures now and six months from now and compare them.
    Seeing yourself every day you won't really notice any changes.
    IMO you just need to increase your pec muscle size.
    thanks for the advice. so if i get this right youre saying i need to slim down and then put on lean muscle mass or the other way around? i think my diet is pretty much on point except for that i ate too much. i currectly doing a full body workout (without legs) 3 times a week and then have 1 leg day.